- Text Size +

Some of my clients don’t like feeling me under their feet. That is the case of Melany, my client on that Monday afternoon. Melany’s been raped and she had a terrible childhood. Everything is quite in order nowadays since the criminal is in jail and she’s been getting a lot of money out of the trial, yet, she’s traumatized for life. Being mid 20’s, Melany hires me, like most of my clients, to feel better. She likes the idea of torturing a man, and gets some pleasure out of it.

But she hates feeling my body under her foot. In fact what she enjoys most is “knowing” that I am inside her shoes, but she doesn’t want to feel me because it distracts her and she’s quite ticklish too. The simple idea of having a tiny man in her shoe is enough, having him there for real makes her feel powerful and happy and she gets a lot of self-confidence. So, with her, we convened that me being the size of 1/32 inch would be perfect.

Let me tell you straight away. It’s fucking small. I know it’s perfectly safe, but when I see Melany I always need mental preparation because everything is so huge that’s it’s hard for the normal human brain to comprehend.

Melany is finishing a finance master’s degree in a known state university. She pays me with money she invested in a fund that generates enough return on investment to only use the interests as payment, so basically, the richer you are, the lesser things cost. Pretty clever.

Melany, pretty much like my morning client Rebecca, enjoys using my lab so for me it’s nice, she comes to my place and studies. Melany is also a bit of a recluse and, somehow her mind stayed in year 2000, I mean, she dresses like year 2000 fashion. I like that, tho, since fashion from that era is hard to find nowadays –especially the shoes- , she mostly buys her shoes on Ebay or Etsy. Second hand. One of her hobby in fact, is to bid on used platform shoes from year 2000 on Ebay and augment her collection. Sometimes she pays fortunes for those shoes that were, back then, common, thanks to the spice girls and stuff. So basically, when she comes to see me I never know what shoes she’s going to wear and honestly since I’ve known her, she always had a different pair each time. That being said, I also never know what her feet will smell, but, this is part of the fun, she’s like a surprise each time, since her shoes all have their previous owner’s odor mixed with her own. Always fun to anticipate and discover new smells if you want my opinion.

 Melany arrived at my place showing a beautiful smile. Her long brown hair with blonde stripes flowed off on her black turtleneck. She wore used jeans and some platform sneakers I had never seen before.

“Hey Melany, Come in!”

“Hi, look what I got last week!” she said pointing to her white and orange funky shoes that looked heavy. They were all white with orange accents, even the thick sole was white with orange accents.

“What are those?”

“Buffalo shoes, you know about them? I go them shipped from Europe. They were a bit trashed went they arrived, probably belonged to some German rave girl or something. Aren’t they nice?” Melany looked excited.

“They do!, but please don’t tell me you’ll wear them in your business meetings.” I said, we both laughed. We walked in the Lab and Melany set her backpack on the big table.

“You look terrible, what kind of day are you having?” she asked me.

“Oh well you know, I had a client this morning, then emergency call during lunchtime and now you for the afternoon and I have a client after dinner tonight. She wants to go clubbing.” I explained.

“Man you’re tough. You’re spending your whole day inside girl’s shoes?”

“Yep!”

“Really, I don’t know how you can enjoy this.” Said Melany.

“Well it’s my job, and, you know, I make a good living. It’s not too bad either, I mean what’s a full day inside shoes when in the end I make more money than a normal person’s monthly salary.”

“Fuck yeah, you’re not cheap.” Said Melany, again we laughed. I like Melany, she’s simple, she’s cool, she’s different, she’s refreshing. I know she had a tough childhood and I am really happy to help her.

“So, what are you going to do this afternoon?” I asked curious.

“I got lots of studies to do, but I was hoping I could watch a movie, I really don’t feel like studying.” She said.

“Well, you’re free to do whatever you feel here Melany.” I smiled and grabbed my shrinking ray. Melany nodded and walked close to me and then kicked on of the shoe off, revealing cotton white socks on her beautifully shaped foot.

“Come on...get in there.” She smiled and nudged me. I smiled and chuckled while I adjusting the shrink ray to 1/32 of an inch. I gave her a spyglass. I took a deep breath and zapped myself while saying to myself in my head something like “stay calm”. 1/32 is fucking tiny. I woke up, all went well. I stuffed my shrink ray in the pocket of my lycra suit and looked at the skyscraper wall in front of me and it was only Melany’s buffalo shoe’s thick sole. Melany takes great care spotting me. She was looking down over me with the spyglass. Surrealist hugeness.

She carefully placed the shoe on its side for my to climb in, but at that side it’s like climbing a building just to reach the inside. I do it nonetheless, while a huge big eye is watching me for the whole process. “COME ON, YOU CAN DO IT!” she says, her voice booming in my head.

Once I reached the inside she told me she’s going to flip the shoe and when she did, I went flying only to crash down on the huge worn almost torn insole of that European platform sneaker. The insole was a bit moist and warm, I landed face first in it. “BYE BYE, SEE YOU LATER!” Melany said as she tilted the shoe forward. I was sent tumbling down the dark inside of that huge heavy shoe and hit the end of the toe section quite hard.

But what hit me really is the smell.

Oh my goodness.

My first thoughts were: years of use, rave or electronic music party, dancing, girl with pink hair and tattoos. I know it sounds weird but when you don’t know who the shoes belonged to, you can imagine whatever you want. It also smelled like Melany’s foot sweat but it was well mixed in the rich musky years of an unknown European girl’s foot sweat. I absolutely loved that smell, I wish one day I’ll get to go back inside those heavy white buffalo shoes. But one with what happened that afternoon.

Melany didn’t wait long before slipping her socked foot inside the shoe. Being so minuscule is like being a grain of sand, she could not feel me. Being so minuscule also means at some point you lose sense of space and I ended up “somewhere” under her foot, probably under her socked toes. I could easily slip inside her sock if I wanted but I preferred to stay out and under. Melany wore those shoes without lacing them tight so when she started walking, fresh air would come in from the opening of the shoe as her heel would pop out at each step.

Ah, the sweet and powerful fragrance of Melany’s warm foot. For some reasons Melany’s feet always were soothing. That Monday afternoon was no exception. The rough cotton of her socks, from my height was brushing against my skin as Melany would walk and press all her colossal weight on me and I didn’t care. I was just inhaling as much scent as I could. I was drooling at the fact my lungs were 100%filled with such a delectable mix of fragrances. I did not even care or concentrated on what Melany was doing the whole afternoon, all I wanted was to breath in and let that powerful yet soothing odors fill my whole body, mind and soul. I was for th whole afternoon, just a tiny speck human in her shoe. I knew that up there she was also drooling over the fact I was in here. Everyone was happy.

Something brought me out of my deep trance, her voice. She was talking over the phone and while the buffalo shoes were thick and solid, and while her foot over me was cutting most of the sounds, I managed to concentrate on her voice. Why? Because she wasn’t paying attention to me. Also, she was talking about me. That caught my attention.

“Yeah, I’m not kidding. You should try this....Hmmm, oh well he’s expensive tho. Yeah.” She was really talking about me to someone. “Well, once you try, you can’t get enough. The feeling is like amazing.” Yeah I know, that’s my job, being amazing and all. “Yes. Yes he’s inside my shoes as we speak. No! I’m not kidding Cassandra! Well if you don’t believe me just try! It’s not like if you didn’t have enough money! .....” Ah, she was talking to a girl named Cassandra. At that precise moment, crushed under Melany’s socked foot inside her used well worn European second hand buffalo shoe I was happy that my client was giving my business free advertisement to someone. I felt like Melany was doing my job while I was doing my job. Me the insignificant speck, not really bigger than a piece of filthy dust, crushed under her foot.

“Cassandra... I am not kidding you.”

Ah poor Melany. I know what it is to deal with people who just can’t believe “it”. Some poepl just can’t. Even when they see me shrinking their brain cannot compute the information and they see me as incarnation of the devil. Well, for them, sometimes, I become just that. I told you before in previous chapters that I already had problems with some people. Well, being rich has advantages. You can hire someone to silence other people and stay in business. I am not a sinless person. I admit I have done terrible things. But again, nobody stops me from being happy, nobody stops me from doing what I enjoy most and nobody, ever, judges me. Or else, I just make sure they shut up...for good. Poor Melany was speaking to someone I don’t know and it intrigued me.

“Alright well, I’ll give you his card when I see you tonight Cassandra. Yeah. Well, his business card of course. What? No! He’s not a pervert. He doesn’t enjoy this, he’s doing it for money. It’s a business.” Said Melany over the phone. Ooops. Half true Melany. I am a bit of a pervert. I am enjoying this. I love your foot smell. I love your foot above me, I love when you crush me. Yes it’s a business, but I love it. Sorry to disappoint, but, no, you’ll never know how much I enjoy how you treat me, like a grain of sand inside your used shoes, forced to smell your foot odor. I like it so much, and I know you like it too, but you don’t know I like it a thousand times more than you do.

Melany hung up and went on doing whatever she was doing. At that point I just shrugged and thought that I would never see that girl named Cassandra, and that perhaps it would be for the better of me. Unbelievers, people think I am freak: no way, I stay away from these people.

The afternoon went on uneventful, except me being in ultimate ecstasy inside those huge buffalo shoes.

Don’t worry I ended up seeing and breathing fresh air. I grew back to normal size when Melany ceremoniously dumped me out of her shoe. I went to the bathroom and splashed my face with cold water.

“You okay?” Melany asked, coming closer. I finished washing my face.

“Yeah, sure all good Melany, how do you feel?” I asked.

“You had a hard time in my shoe this time right?”

“I did” I said honestly.

“Then I feel good. I like giving you a hard time. Makes me feel powerful.” She said. I could only smile, This was, after all, the purpose of my job.

“Tell me, who were you talking to ont he phone?”

“Cassandra? Oh, she’s my friend. I talked to her about you, I am sure she would enjoy your services. “

“Really?”

“Yeah well, she’s been single for a while, but, honestly I have no idea how it can be possible, she’s so beautiful” Melany walked towards me holding her cellphone. “Here is a picture of her.” I looked. Honestly I thought I would instantly lose my jaw. I had never seen a girl this much beautiful in all my life. Blonde hair, perfect visage, shapes, I fell in lose with her face from the first second seeing the picture.

“Wow.”

“Yeah, she’s beautiful... like... it’s almost unbelievable how she’s beautiful” said Melany.

“No kidding.” I answered, completely entranced by the picture on Melany’s cellphone. I instantly fell in love. That girl was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, and that was only a picture. I had never truely fell in love before, but that was it. I had that butterflies feeling in my belly, I was unable to remove that picture from my mind.

“She’s  on facebook?” I asked.

“Yeah, just look for her, she’s my friend online too.” Melany smirked. “You guys are all the same, she’s like a magnet to you all.”

“You don’t understand Melany. “ I said.

“Oh, sure I do. She’s like unbelievably beautiful and you... like everyone else... fall in love... Don’t make yourself any illusions. Besides, I told her about you already, she thinks you’re some fetishist freak and she’s not sure about your business. Honestly, she just doesn’t know how good it feels to have you down there inshoe. No, really. I am not kidding, you’re like the best thing a girl can have.”  Said Melany. I blushed. Everyone would have blushed at that.

“Thank you. Well, I know I huh...have no chance of you know....”

“Having a relationship with her? Ahaha, no you don’t stand a single chance. Sorry man. You’ll have to find someone else. But, you know, you could possibly get under her feet maybe, inside her shoe, that’s probably the closest you might ever get to her, if I convince her to try you, of course.” Said Melany.

I looked at the picture one last time before Melany just threw her cellphone back into her purse, ready to leave. I could not get that Cassandra picture off my mind. “Please give her my number and business card.” I said to Melany.

“I will, heh. You’re pathetic but, yeah I will.” Said Melany before leaving the lab. As soon as she was gone I sprinted up to my personal computer to log on facebook and type Cassandra’s name. I found her online profile and she had a few public pictures of herself on. I scrolled all of them, getting more and more in love with that beautiful blonde woman. Cassandra was perfect, I wanted to be hers. I wanted her to own me, to love me. I, for the first time in my life, wanted to be married to someone, to Cassandra. The most beautiful girl that ever existed.

I felt that deep inside, Cassandra was my girl, and that even if I was rich, that girl was out of my league.

I didn’t realize time went by when suddenly the bell rang. My next client had arrived. I came back to reality and walked to the front door to greet my next client. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

--- please leave feedback and reviews. Thank you.