- Text Size +

Before anyone asks me, yes I am one of those self-proclaimed therapist that has absolutely no diploma on the matter that actually offers services to women that are so desperate and lack self-esteem that they are ready to pay for the services of a professional to help them. Yes. Don’t start judging me, I consider I have succeeded in life and I am now rich enough and happy to live a passionate life. On a side note, I do have diplomas in micro-biology, applied physics and bio-engineering. I have invented and patented the first working shrink-ray for inorganic materials 10 years ago, and became insanely rich.

However I spent most of my patent money in developing in secret a Shrink ray for organic and living cells and I am now the only person on the planet who can shrink himself to any height and unshrink back to my normal self without any damage. Amazing right? Yeah, it’s even better: the shrinking process makes all the cells of my body so dense that I become almost as hard a rock and my metabolism works slower proportionally to how smaller I become compared to my normal size.

Why would I invent such a thing? Well, honestly, since childhood, I’ve been one of the most hardcore women’s feet and shoes fetishist the world has created. I have always pursued the dream of living a life surrounded by female feet and shoes and breathe in their aroma 24/7. And today, as of now, it is my life, I have achieved my biggest dream and instead of being ashamed of it I prefer to be proud and make sure it profits to others as well.

How? Well I started a business, secret since I ask all my clients to sign a disclaimer to keep it that way. I am now a Self-esteem generator and for a considerable amount of money, women and even sometimes girls can experiment something so unique that it empowers them, it makes them feel good and build up self-esteem. Basically, they pay me, and then I shrink myself and they wear me in their shoes for a specified amount of time, depending on what plan they chose.

Yep. And it works. I have many clients. Even known and famous women. Having me down there inside their shoes make them feel like a goddess and they always feel better when we’re over with the “therapy”. Some come every week, some only need it once, some just come back because they get sexually excited by it, some are freaks, and others are shy, desperate, name it, I have all sorts of clients and I do not judge their reason to come see me. As long as they pay, they can wear a tiny, living man inside their shoes for whatever amount of time they want.

I don’t need advertisement, I only have business cards and I hand them out here and there to women I suspect would benefit from my services. It works the same for 99% of women. First they are skeptical because the business card only says “self-esteem generator” and has my phone number on it. Then, they get intrigued and they call. We meet at my house, a large million-dollar home on a cliff, the kind of home you find in design magazines. I have them sign a disclaimer to keep everything secret or else I sue them for real before I explain what the concept is all about. Then, they think it’s fucking weird when they get to understand that I am actually offering them to pay for me to shrink myself and stay in their shoes while they go about doing whatever they want for some time. I go like “you want to wear me for a day at work? Good. Want to wear me while you do your jogging? No problem. You want me to lick your feet? No problem. Rollerblade? Soccer? You want to go shopping? All good. You want to leave me on the ground and crush me like a cigarette? Fine! You want me to help your daughter get self-esteem? No problem put me in her shoes! Want me to clean your shoes? I’ll do it. But I tell you, you’ll feel like the goddess that you are and deserve to be. ” That last sentence is catchy and works most of the time. They blush and go like “oh please...” All in all, there is a fee for all of those things. Then, again, those 99% women think I am crazy, but the seed is planted. They think about it. Some of them are ready to try, others need time to think and then they call back days later for an appointment. Some are disgusted, and never call again. Business as usual. Results guaranteed. All women who wore me in their shoes just once, told me it was the best thing that could have happened to their sad miserable lives.

But then, there is 1% chance things do not work like that. That 1% is the kind of woman who gets me in trouble.

That 1% chance happened to me a few months ago, and I am going to tell you about her. I will try to make it short, but, in order to tell that story I’ll need to put in some details about other women as well since nothing happens for nothing.

That 1%'s name is Cassandra. 

 

 

(to be continued)

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know if you're in for more with reviews.