- Text Size +

Rude Awakening

Before Oliver opened his eyes, there was no doubt in his mind he had been dosed. The dryness in his mouth, like that of a desert wind across the Mojave, made his tongue feel thick and clumsy.

There was movement beside and a soft hand caressing the side the side of his face, “Rise and shine little sleepyhead,” came Sersei’s soft voice.

Forcing his eyelids open, he rolled his head to the side and focused his bloodshot peepers on the face of the girl lying beside him, tussled blonde hair framing her face. Even rumpled, she looked stunning, face angelic, propped up on an elbow facing him, her voluminous breasts unbound with erect nipples pushing through the flimsy fabric of her kitten printed nightshirt.

“You were absolutely wrecked,” she stated, amusement in her tone.

“Wrecked? I think the only reason I’m in this condition is because I think you and your gang of girls pretty much roofied me,” he replied accusatorily, the harshness in his throat making his voice raspy. It occurred to him this wasn’t his bed. Decidedly pink, feminine décor. Was this her room?

“I can’t help it if you’re a lightweight,” she chuckled, patting his cheek.

“Are we still in the Omega house? What did you do to me?” he queried, suddenly very conscious of the fact he was wearing only his underpants and was sporting a massive pee hard on.

She laughed, hand moving down off his face and under the blanket, “I’ll have you know while you were out, I was a good girl and did nothing to tarnish your virtue,” she said, stopping her hand near his navel and very close to his erect cock.

“What am I doing here?” he asked, eyes darting around the room, “I mean, in your room?”

“Two reasons, first, after Bear took a tumble down the stairs and basically buggered up his knee, we didn’t want to take any chances you might get hurt trying to get back to your dorm,” she explained, the lie slipping easily of her tongue.

“Bear Briar fell?” he queried. He couldn’t remember anything after the drink.

“Fell? The big buffoon was trying to show off and wound up torquing his knee pretty badly. Monroe thinks he might have screwed up one of his ligaments. She and Melody had to take him to the hospital. We’ll find out for sure later, but if it is as bad as it looks, he might be down for the season. Allie says given the severity of the injury the university might even launch an inquiry, but she wasn’t sure,” she provided.

“Oh, that’s messed,” Oliver said.

Sersei arched her eyebrows and nodded. “That is messed, but it shouldn’t interfere with our plans for you tomorrow, unless they issue some type of edict prior to the inquiry,” she shared. There would be no inquiry. No questions. Bear Briar now belonged to the sisterhood for as long as his tiny body could last.

Oliver nodded. “You said there were two reasons for my staying the night?” he asked

Shifting the position of her hand on his midriff and moving her index finger over top the swelling in his underwear, tracing it lightly around the tip of his cock through the fabric, “I just wanted to protect my investment,” she purred, licking her lips.

He wanted her to stop, but he didn’t want her to stop. It had been a long time since he had been with Sara and the sensation of a beautiful girl touching him was electric. “I, ah,” he babbled.

“Shh,” she urged, withdrawing her hand slightly before slipping it under the elastic waistband and encircling it around his penis. “Ooh, very nice,” she purred, complimenting his endowment.

He remain motionless, his breathing rate quickening slightly.

Leaning in close, “I love the way you feel in my hand,” she whispered in his ear, running her thumb slowly back and forth across his glans.

Oliver was pretty sure if he didn’t have a skull splitting headache and the need to pee so bad, he probably would have ejaculated then and there.

There was a knock on the door.

Hand still curled around Oliver’s cock, Sersei looked at the door and glowered. “What?” she said.

“Allie needs to see you,” came an unfamiliar female voice from beyond the door.

“Can it wait?” she replied.

“I don’t think so,” came the reply from the other side of the door.

Letting out a big sigh, Sersei shook her head. “I’ll be right there,” she replied, removing her hand and giving him an apologetic look. Clambering over him, she grinned down at him as she deliberately dragged her breasts across his cheek before getting out of bed.

“Okay, I’ll let her know you’ll be there shortly,” advised the other girl.

Standing there, Sersei grinned back at him and rolled her eyes. “After we do our little ritual for you, I promise I’ll finish what we started here,” she assured.

“Do you want me to wait?” he asked.

Another big sigh, “No, rules are rules and you should actually leave,” she urged, reluctance in her tone. Walking back to the bed, she pulled out her nightshirt enough to show off her panties, a damp spot discoloring the front. “Look how wet you made me,” she said, touching the moistness with the index finger she hadn’t used to touch him.

Oliver swallowed hard.

“Tomorrow night,” she said, extending her hand and touching it to Oliver’s lips, “I am going to give more than you can possibly handle,” she promised, retracting her hand and stepping back.

Tongue touching his lips and getting a hint of a taste of her essence, he nodded slowly, mutely.

Turning her back to him, she removed her nightshirt before fishing out a fresh one from her dresser, turning back, she grinned impishly, eyes glancing down at her bared breasts before looking at him.

Lying there, Oliver just stared at her perfect boobs.

“The things I am going to do to you,” she said throatily, pulling on her clean shirt. Next, she stepped into some stretchy pants. “Your clothes are there,” she said, motioning with her head as she pulled up her pants. “Get dressed I’ll walk you out.”

Climbing out of bed, he went over to the clothes he had been wearing the night before, getting dressed while she watched him, an amused expression on her face. He wanted to sleep with so bad. Forgotten was the headache, the litany of inconsistencies that plagued. Right now, the only thing on his mind was this blonde goddess.

Walking Oliver down to the front door, Sersei leaned against the jamb and watched him as the boy descended the stairs onto the walk, a predatory smile on her exceptionally pretty face.