- Text Size +

No Stone Unturned

Even though all was in readiness, Edith prowled restlessly. The sooner they took the essence of the Macready boy, the sooner she would find some semblance of peace. A small ironic smile touched the side of her flawless face. It seemed like every dozen years or so, there was a series of unfortunate circumstances threatening to confound the sisterhood, but invariably things righted themselves. This year would be no different, she would see to that. She was not going to let Sabina’s insolence and stupidity detract from the harvest.

As Edith anticipated, the harvest seemed to flow smoothly enough. All the little hens lay about the floor caught in the throes of the swoon’s gift of ecstasy while the unconscious and diminished form of Kent remain on the offering altar.

“All’s well that ends well,” Edith commented.

“There’s something wrong,” advised Vesper.

Turning to look at the other woman, “What?” Edith demanded.

“The energy should be subsiding as the stone incorporates it, but it’s not,” Vesper replied.

Looking at the stone as the glow seemed to intensify, “What does that mean?” Edith asked.

Shrugging her shoulders, Vesper met Edith’s quizzical look, “It’s never done this before, I don’t know.”

A slow smile spreading across her lips, “Hand it to me,” Edith stated, extending her hand.

Vesper hesitated, “I don’t know if it’s safe, you’re not a keeper,” she cautioned.

Making a motion with her hand, “Nonsense, I know how to handle these baubles,” Edith replied, tone annoyed.

Cupping the stone in her hands, “It’s pulsating. Like I said, it’s never done that before,” said Vesper, extending the brightly radiant stone toward the older woman and flashing her a look of uncertainty.

Suddenly the stone flashed incredibly brightly, the explosion of light casting a wave of warmth and energy out in all directions.

The emission staggered Edith backward and dropped her to a knee as she struggled to catch her breath, her entire body awash in raw pleasure.

Knocked to the ground, Vesper moaned in delight.

“W-what was that?” gasped Edith, hands shaky, vision blurred.

Vesper rolled onto her side, hands buried between her thighs, her only response another guttural primitive sound.

Swallowing hard, Edith shifted her weight, spying the weeping stone on the floor. Instead of its normal blue hue, it appeared a translucent grey, almost scorched from within. Then to her horror, the stone crumbled to a dust. “No!” she screamed, shuffling forward, fingers sweeping through the finely powdered residue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the small form of Cameron Crawford in the center of the parquet floor, Thomasin smiled down on him, “Ready?” she asked.

Eager to be returned to his full size, Cam nodded vigorously, scarcely believing it was about to happen.

Agnes York looked from her overwatch perch atop the table, a satisfied smile on her tiny face. Victories against the sorority were rare so she would cherish this one.

“Is it going to hurt?” Cam asked, shouting in order be heard.

Collecting the cloth bag containing the weeping stone, Thomasin smiled and shook her head. “None of the handful of other rescuees have mentioned pain, some disorientation, but not pain,” she replied, a slight smile off the left side of her full-lipped mouth. She wondered whether he might need a little gentle feminine persuasion to help him deal with the stigma and aversion to women he might harbor due to his indelicate treatment at the hands of the Omega sisters.

Grinning, Cam let out a mock breath of relief. An image of Oliver popped into his head and he felt a stab of guilt.

Opening the bag, Thomasin slid the softly glowing stone into her open hand and frowned. Rolling it over, the lines barely disrupting the absolute perfection of her face, “Something is amiss,” she muttered.

“What is it?” inquired Agnes.

Shaking her head, Thomasin turned to Agnes and moved closer to show the older woman the rock.

Almost as if on cue, the luminance within the stone grew bright, oscillating prismatically, “That is most certainly unusual,” Agnes stated.

“Feels like a power surge or-,” Thomasin started, the rest cutoff as the stone erupted in a brilliant flash of light, engulfing her with energy spewing out in all directions. A moan of ecstasy escaped her lips as she was knocked to the ground, body convulsing in pure orgasmic pleasure.

Agnes likewise was driven back several of her small steps, slight body ignited by the sudden release.

Rolling to her side, knees pulled up, Thomasin glimpsed the crumbled remnants of the weeping stone before catching sight of the tiny little thing on the floor. Unbridled want filled her voracious desire. Growling like some feral jungle cat, she uncoiled, getting up on all fours. Moving closer, she licked her lips in anticipation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seated on the back stairs of her house, Larissa mused, mind still utterly intrigued by the impossibility of her tiny houseguests. There was just something so remarkable about them, or maybe it was their predicament, either way, it seemed to ignite the pilot light of her libido. Feeling aroused as she did, she wondered what delights Cady might have been exploring with her little fellow Deacon. A wolfish grin appeared on her attractive face at the myriad of possibilities she would enjoy given similar opportunities. Was it weird to feel this way?

Taking a drag off the smoke, a sudden radiant flash of blue color ignited in the interior of the green Chevy, catching her attention. Getting to her feet, she exhaled. “What the hey?” she muttered, moving closer to the cavalier and marveling at the scintillating rays emanating from within the car. Cupping her hands against the driver’s side window, she peered into the car, the light seeming to originate from under the passenger seat.

Circling around the car, she tried the handle, surprised to find the door unlocked, she opened it. Getting low, she slid her hand under the seat but jerked it quickly back when she felt the crack of a static electric type discharge shock her fingertips.

Examining the tips of her fingers, the world displaced by a supernova of light brighter than the sun. Warmth washed over her and through her, touching every cell in her and igniting them in a chain reaction.

System overloaded, she screwed her honey-colored eyes closed and toppled backward, a scream escaping her lips as she fell to the earth. Conscious thought fled her, replaced with wave after wave of bliss. Laying there, panting, minutes seeped by. When next she opened her eyes, she raised herself up off the ground, the inside of her thighs tacky with excitement. Casting her gaze toward the house, eyes a luminous violet color, a smile touched her lips.

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Uh oh....