- Text Size +

Flirting with Danger

Carrying Deacon close to her chest as she exited the kitchen, “When you didn’t come back to the car, I was so worried,” Cady shared, her expression of concern mirroring her words.

“It was so strange, the feeling when that woman zapped me or whatever it was she did to me,” he replied, fingers slowly tracing over the smooth material of her shirt over her left breast.

Feeling the delicate sensation, “What are you doing?” she asked, uncertain smile on her face.

Grinning up at her, “Everything feels so much different somehow, I don’t know, the texture, sounds, almost alien,” he answered.

Curling up in the wide chair in the corner of the living room, she set him down on the broad upholstered armrest. “It must be so scary,” she commented, shaking her head.

Deacon shrugged, “Some I guess but I’m with you so I don’t feel afraid,” he replied, moving to the edge of the armrest, evaluating the distance to her leg.

Getting the gist of his intent, “Are you planning on jumping? Wait, here,” she offered, putting her hand down to ferry him to her lap.

Crossing over onto her, Deacon closed his eyes and inhaled deeply through his nose, “You smell amazing,” he praised, letting out the breath.

“I do shower on occasion,” she jested with a bit of grin.

Given her body posture in the oversized chair, Deacon was able to walk up her thigh and side, settling in a seated position on her chest. “You have absolutely no idea how beautiful you are to me right now. You were very attractive when I first saw you, but seeing you like this, from this perspective, you are like an absolute goddess, wow,” he confessed.

Absently swirling a strand of loose hair with her right hand, “No,” she denied, face coloring slightly.

Getting to his feet, he stepped into the open collar of her shirt and moved closer to her face, tiny hands reaching up and tracing the soft tissue of her lower lip, “Yes,” he assured.

Inclining her head, Cady parted her lips slightly, exhaling slowly, eyes on Deacon.

Leaning forward, Deacon pressed his lips firmly against her on the lower lip before casting his eyes back toward her chest.

“What?” she murmured, running the tip of her tongue over the spot she had just been kissed.

Angling his head back toward her, he gave her a sly grin.

“There is definitely mischief in those eyes,” she commented.

“Maybe,” he replied playfully, slowly moving over her breastbone to the opening of her shirt. Crouching down, he fumbled with the hubcap-sized plastic button, pushing it through the buttonhole.

Left eyebrow raising, “Deacon,” she drawled.

Innocent look on his face, “What?” he protested, pushing back the material of her shirt, revealing the smooth alabaster slope of her right breast. Bending down but not breaking eye contact, he kissed her soft skin.

Eyebrows arching, “You are bad,” she accused.

Nodding slowly, he turned back to her breast, placing his hands palm down and plowing the fabric back and away until he found the edge of her bra. Under his fingers, he could feel the swell and bumps of the Montgomery gland in the aureole surrounding her right nipple.

Pulling her lower lip back into her mouth, Cady felt conflicted. Watching him, she felt incredibly aroused and wanted to see where this little adventure took them, but she worried about him, scared she might inadvertently hurt him. She could see his obvious excitement too. Stop, or keep going? Why did she feel so incredibly turned on?

Fighting with the bra, he encircled the stiffening nipple, kneading the tightening flesh with his fingers.

Glancing back toward the kitchen where Larissa and the others were, “We should stop,” she breathed, silently hoping he would ignore her protest.

Making eye contact, he slowly moved his head back and forth in negation, caressing the delicate flesh.

Feeling herself starting to moisten between the thighs, she wondered again, why it was she so horny. Reaching over him, she slid her fingers into the cup of the bra, pushing it back, granting him unfettered access to the breast.

Repositioning his little body, Deacon made sure to hold eye contact with her as he teased the swollen flesh, a smile appearing on his face as she sucked her bottom lip in her mouth and made a small sound of pleasure before shaking her head slightly, “This is so insane, but,” she paused,

“But what?” Deacon inquired innocently, kneading the hardened nipple trapped between his hands.

“What is Larissa comes in, I mean, how would it seem, I, we are still only just getting to know each other,” she replied.

“If she comes in, she comes in,” he countered. “I have never felt this way before, with anyone, ever.”

Smiling, “Me either, it’s just,” she paused, “non-traditional to say the least.”

Deacon chuckled, “I’ll say. All you have to do is ask yourself one question. How do you feel right now? Once Oliver’s mom arrives, there is no way of knowing what’s going to happen, but right here, right now, we are together in a situation that is bigger than ourselves, or at least me. I want to be with you in a way no other person ever has or is likely to again,” he declared.

Cady could feel his impassioned words swaying her, pushing her in the direction he wanted to go. It was remarkable and exciting. Letting out a breath, she brought her hand up and cupped it over him, pressing him securely against her breast. “Not here,” she murmured, getting to her feet and heading toward the small vacant room Larissa and her housemates used as a spare room. Stepping through the door, she closed it, pressing the knob in to engage the lock. Taking only a couple of steps to cross the room, she sat on the bed. Still cradling Deacon to her bosom, she leaned over and turned on the only lamp on the room’s one nightstand.

Easing her hand back carefully, “Are you okay?” she asked.

Rubbing his face, Deacon nodded before taking stock of the room. Looking back up at her, “I’m okay now,” he replied.

“I don’t know how this is supposed to work, or even, it’s just all very different,” breathed Cady, shaking her head slightly.

“Just kiss me gorgeous and let’s see where this takes us,” he invited, puckering his lips.