- Text Size +

Two Peas in a Pod

Standing back, Oliver tried to keep his face placid, unreadable as he watched Sersei roll Deacon over. There was no mistaking the glint of delight in her eye as she shifted herself to be sitting upright, knees bent, legs parted, and the boys near her feet.

Nudging the unconscious boy with the end of a finger, “Rise and shine little one,” she purred, a cat with a canary.

Groaning, Deacon’s eyes fluttered open, gaze slightly glassy and out of focus.

Moving closer, Oliver knelt down beside his friend, “Relax a moment, you are going to need to adjust,” he said, placing a hand on the other boy’s shoulder.

Recognizing the voice, “Hey, Oliver, hey,” Deacon expressed excitedly before getting a sense of the scale of the environment.

“You need to take a second to understand that some things have happened and that there is something really big afoot,” Oliver said, grinning at his double entendre.

Blinking a few times to clear his vision, Deacon rolled his head from side to side. Mouth opening wide and remaining agape as he beheld Sersei, he stared up between the mammoth legs of giant girl before his eyes dipped to the cleft of her smooth naked sex. “She has no panties on,” he whispered without looking at Oliver.

“Yeah,” Oliver replied.

“She shaves, who is she, this goddess of my dreams?” Deacon asked, putting a hand on Oliver’s arm.

Oliver frowned. She had called him by name, yet he did not know who she was? Looking up at the enormous girl, “How did you know he was Deacon? You called him by his name?” he asked.

Sersei chuckled softly, “Oh my poor Oliver, I knew who he was before Cam was taken and Brooklynn’s description fit to a tee,” she stated, bottom lip extending in an exaggerated pout.

Expression flat, “Awesome,” Oliver murmured without any enthusiasm.

Grinning, “I don’t know if I should be terrified or if I’m in love. Is it weird I have a boner?” Deacon inquired.

Seeing Deacon’s excitement, Sersei smiled, “Hello precious,” she greeted, giving him a small wave.

Forcing himself to look back up at her face, he waved back, “Hi,” he said before rolling his head back to Oliver. “Are you okay?” he asked, voice low, barely above a whisper.

Smiling weakly, “As can be expected given our current situation,” Oliver assured.

“You still haven’t told who she is. Is she your former roommate’s sister?” pressed the other boy.

Nodding at the girl, “Yes this is Cam’s sister, Sersei,” he replied.

“Is this some kind of dream, I must be dreaming, because wow,” Deacon babbled, shaking his head.

Oliver shook his own head.

“We are in fact really small?”

Oliver nodded this time.

Deacon seemed to mull the information over in his head before breaking out into a broad grin, “Have you, uh, you know with um, her?” he asked, flicking a glance toward Sersei.

Pursing his lips, Oliver raised his eyebrows and nodded slowly.

Turning her head slightly to one side, “What are you two little birds talking about?” Sersei asked, licking the corner of her mouth.

Looking up, “Deacon is just taking a moment to come to terms with this brave new world,” explained Oliver, speaking more loudly in order to be heard.

Rolling onto his stomach, Deacon pushed himself up, feet still a little wobbly. “First off, let me just say how truly and incredibly weird this is, no offense because you are an absolute stunner, just beautiful,” he praised.

Sersei smiled at the compliment.

“Maybe you could, I don’t know, maybe you could explain how I’m, we are like this?” Deacon asked, spreading his hands apart.

“I’m sure Oliver will be able to bring you up to speed on the whole situation,” she answered, reclining back against her pillows, sex still on full display.

Oliver felt a stab of jealousy before shaking his head. Maybe it was just the way Deacon seemed to adapt to the preposterousness of the whole situation?

Moving into the indentation on the mattress near her foot, Deacon reached out and touched her flesh.

Almost as if sensing Oliver’s feelings, “Don’t fret Oliver, there is plenty of me to go around,” she assured, eyes sparkling as Deacon moved closer.

“This is so unreal,” Deacon murmured.

“Come closer little darling, see how very real it is,” she invited.

Fascinated by the surreal situation unfolding around him, Deacon moved forward and then paused, closing his eyes, “I can feel the warmth coming off your skin,” he commented, inhaling the fresh scent of bath oils emanating from her soft pale skin.

Continuing closer to the gigantic girl, he neared her sex and let out a whistle. “Wow,” he murmured, tracing his fingers over the textured delicate textured flesh of the left petal surrounding the pink treasure within.

“Mmm,” Sersei noised, the light sensation tickling her senses and re-igniting her ardor.

“It’s so, so incredible,” Deacon marveled.

Lagging behind deacon, Oliver scowled, wanting to say how amazing a great white shark was when viewed from the safety of the shore as compared to when bobbing out on the ocean, but he did not want to seem petty or sabotage his efforts to get her to see him as more than a toy. “She is amazing,” he stated, hoping his tone did not seem disingenuous.

Making a pleasurable noise in her throat, Sersei brought her right hand down over her vulva, fingers deftly parting her lips and opening her flower.

Using both hands, Deacon explored the vibrant pink flesh as it started to dampen. Drawing his hands back, he sniffed at the tacky fluid coating them before sucking the digits of his right hand into his mouth.

From his vantage, Oliver could see Sersei’s level of arousal rising and knew it definitely where this was headed.

Lying back, Sersei relished the wonderful sensation Deacon’s investigation was awakening. In her mind, she wondered whether she might be able to pass Deacon along to her sisters and maybe keep Oliver. At present, the decision could wait because she intended to enjoy her two little party favors together.