- Text Size +

Disharmony

After her encounter with Sersei in the hallway, Harmony returned to her room, mind and body at odds. Flopping onto her bed, she pulled a pillow over her face.

Even before the first time she had met Oliver in his dorm room, she had already known they would be taking him. She had not known what to expect. He was very attractive, big, tall, and possessed of an air of confidence. Seeing him just now in Sersei’s palm filled her with sadness, though her body lit up with lust instantly. She also knew her mother planned this fate for Linus as well. Grist for the Omega Pi mill, stripped of life energy and used up by the libidinous want of sisters not unlike her current housemates. Sersei had compared the little ones to cigarette butts, disposable, but Oliver was still Oliver, not some empty vessel. It was obvious by the color of her skin and the perspiration on her brow she had just pleasured herself with Oliver.

What about Linus? In the house Harmony grew up, there was only the three of them and her mother had always been aloof of her brother. According to her mother, her father abandoned the family when she was still pregnant with Linus and she often times wondered if that was the source of her disdain for the boy. It was ironic that the harder her mother tried to drive a wedge between her and Linus, the closer she felt to him. She tried hard to dispel the image of her shrunken brother being passed around from sister to sister while they laughed at his fate. What was she to do?

All the sisters knew what happened to the last sister who tried to brook against the sorority. Some thirty years ago or so, a pregnant Mildred Stanhope attempted to flee and escape the sorority. When she gave birth to her child, she had arranged to hide him from Omega Pi. They never found the infant, but they found her. The story of her punishment was stuff of legend but no matter what they did to her, Mildred remain unyielding, refusing to divulge anything relating to her newborn son. Nothing. This infuriated the ruling circle. To prove a point, both Edith Frost and Agatha Hall performed a reaping before Miss Frost made a public display of swallowing the diminished Mildred alive.

How could she possibly hope to try to save Linus? Not only was he an amazing brother, but in truth he was probably her best friend.

The door opened and closed.

“Oh geez, sorry. Do you have a headache?” Acacia inquired, trying to decide whether she should leave or stay.

Removing the pillow from her face, she sat up and swung her legs off the bed, “No, I just ran into Sersei and Oliver in the hall and she let me hold him,” she shared.

Bouncing across the room, Acacia took a seat beside Harmony, “OMG, how was it? Was it cool? Like, did you imagine the stuff you could do?” she asked, peppering the brunette girl with questions.

Harmony chuckled, “Sure, I mean, it was so weird to have him in my hand,” she confessed.

Acacia flopped back on the bed, right hand patting her crotch, left hand cradling her left breast, “I would love to play with him, or any little one,” she declared. “The best I can hope for is one of them survives the round of choosing and I get a shot, unless…,” she left the rest unsaid rolling her head to look up at Harmony.

“Unless?”

“Unless you spare a few moments and give your roommate a chance for a little fun,” she stated, a hint of plead in her tone as she made big eyes.

Turning her head, Harmony smiled down at Acacia, “My claim on Oliver is still days and sisters away and who knows, but we’ll see,” she offered, trying to be noncommittal. An image of Linus flashed through her mind, him small and helpless and in Acacia’s clutches and then her using him.

Rolling onto her side facing the seated girl, “You are the bestest roommate ever,” cooed Acacia, patting Harmony lightly on the top of the thigh.

“Right back at you,” she responded, manufacturing a smile.

“Oh, I heard they are taking precautions for Kent tonight to make sure he doesn’t get out and about like Oliver,” Acacia informed, pushing herself back into a seated position.

“That’s good,” Harmony said halfheartedly.

“I’m so jealous of Maeve right now,” she stated, sighing dramatically and rolling her eyes.

“Yep, she’s probably pretty excited right about now,” opined Harmony.

Twisting to the side and drawing up her leg to face Harmony, “You know what I would do first?”

Harmony shook her head, “I really don’t know.”

Gyrating her hips slowly, “I think well first I would completely wrap him up in something, I don’t know, tape maybe, and bit by bit, like aching slow, teasing myself, I would use him to make me cum, fuck I’m getting wet just thinking about it,” she chuckled. “I would make him slurp up every sweet drop he was able to pull from me.”

Again, the thought of Acacia using Linus the way she described made Harmony want to punch the other girl right in the face.

“I think I might need a little alone time,” Acacia chuckled.

Harmony nodded, getting to her feet. “I got some running around to do so the room is yours for the next little while,” she informed.

“I love all the little innuendos, so cheeky when you’re in on the joke,” she chuckled. “I feel a little horny.”

Harmony smiled and nodded, “A little overwhelmed,” she said jokingly, though her heart really was not into it as she headed for the door.

“See you in a little bit,” Acacia replied.

Despite the mental revulsion of the images her minding had created, Harmony herself was dewy between the thigh, excited, aroused. She needed some fresh air to clear her thoughts. Why was she so turned on?

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Stan and Kent next chapter