- Text Size +

Precious Little Memories

Stark naked, Sersei lay on her stomach, arms folded under her pillows, savoring the residual little feelings deliciously traveling through her body amidst the drool leaking out of her. Nestled in the diamond between her sex and the slopes of her ass cheeks, she felt a tickle as Oliver moved.  Wiggling her hips from side to side, she chuckled. “You still alive down there little fellow?” she asked.

Pressed in amongst her delicate flesh, Oliver twisted to the side and slid his hand in near the flukes of her rectum, getting a secure enough handhold to pull himself up and free of her velvet prison.

“That tickles,” warned Sersei, clenching her glutes.

Scampering up over the globe of her left ass cheek, Oliver, on weak legs crossed the dimple to the hollow at the small of her back. Pausing to catch his breath, he surveyed the ascent up her back to the tangle of blonde hair spilling over her shoulders. What was her plan? By all counts, she had come at least a half dozen times, how much more could she possibly have in her before needing to take some kind of a break. Pushing back hair thick in her congealing grool, he pressed forward, tracking up slight hollow up the center of her back.

Emitting a high-pitched noise, Sersei shimmied slight to the sensation of little feet walking up her spine, “OMG, you have no idea how hard it is to not move,” she squealed.

Despite her assertion about being still, Oliver felt her entire body quaking as she wrestled the urge to not move. Not until he managed to capture a few loose strands of her golden locks did he have any defense against the ground under him trembling.  

Veering to his left in amongst her hair, he bent down and tried to wipe some of the mess from his body on her before slipping over her shoulder to stand on the pillow near her face.

“There you are little one,” she purred, blowing on him slightly.

Wrapping arms about his chest, “Brrr,” he noised, making her smile.

“You’re so cute,” she commented.

Given his proximity to her face, the thought of urinating crossed his mind though he knew it was only a passive aggressive response to the power balance between them. No, while not overly stoked about his current situation, he was still intent on trying to win her and gain her allegiance. “Up close you are absolutely stunning,” he complimented, giving her an appreciative grin.

She smiled.

“And I’ve already gotten into your pants, so you know it must be true,” he stated, moving closer and caressing the soft side of her cheek before leaning in and kissing the vermillion border at the upper edge of her top lip.

Puckering her lips, the movement pulling him closer, she planted a kiss on him.

Pushing himself back, “I am famished. Is there any possible way I could get some fuel in the tank?” he asked, patting his midriff.

“I’m all sweaty so shower first I think,” she mused, disentangling her left arm from the pillow and propping herself on her right side.

Her movement caused Oliver to lose his footing, tumbling him into the hollow depression in the pillow caused by her head, on his back, both legs in the air.

Giggling, she leaned down, mouth open, capturing his legs between her full lips, his torso facing up toward her nose.

Suddenly, Oliver felt strong pressure around his abdomen as she created a seal with her lips and started to suck him into her mouth. With vivid clarity, he remembered watching Cam vanish into Cerys giant maw and his first inclination was to struggle. The slick but pebbled surface of her tongue felt firm against his calves as she drew him in. Raising his hands, he pushed with all his might against her puckered upper lip. The force was too much.

Using her lips and only gentle pressure with her teeth to secure him, Sersei got up off the bed. She herself had never swallowed a little one and the thought danced across the back of her mind what it might be like. Slipping on her bathrobe, she collected her shower kit and danced out into the hall, practically bumping into Harmony.

Startled, “Mmph,” she noised around Oliver before placing him in the palm of her free hand.

Eyes on Oliver and remembering the incredible sensations of the swoon, “Sorry,” apologized the younger girl, voice meek, a hue of rosy blush on her pale cheeks.

Sersei giggled, “No harm, no foul,” she stated.

Marveling at the boy as he oriented himself in Sersei’s hand, “I think it’s still so incredible,” she murmured, reaching up with a tentative hand.

“I know you got a chance to see my brother the other day, but here, hold him,” offered the buxom blonde.

Offering no resistance, Oliver allowed Harmony to pick him up, her delicate hand careful as she cautiously collected him.

“He weighs practically nothing,” Harmony breathed, bringing her hand up to inspect him.

Looking up at her, Oliver flashed her a smile, “Hi Harmony,” he said, speaking up to make sure she heard him.

“Hi Oliver,” she replied, returning his smile. Holding him, a delicious sensation moistened her between the thighs followed quickly by a surge of guilt.

 “Here,” Sersei said, moving to reclaim the miniaturized youth. “You’ll get your turn soon enough,” she advised, taking him back into her hand and closing her fingers around him.

With only his head showing, Oliver flashed Harmony a wink before Sersei carried him into the bathroom where the girl named Monroe was standing in front of the mirror applying eye makeup. “Hey Sers,” she greeted, squinting through one eye.

“Hey Monroe,” Sersei replied.

Leaning back from the mirror, “Ooh, have you got Oliver there?” she asked.

“Our very own little house mouse in the flesh,” Sersei answered.

Noting the shower kit and bathrobe, “If it was me, I think a bath might be a lot more fun than a shower,” she commented, leaning forward to get a better look at the diminished boy. “He’s so cute.”

Pausing a moment, Sersei grinned broadly. Not only was there a tub over at her grandmother’s house, there was also a much greater degree of privacy. “That sounds like a wonderful idea.”

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Harmony suffers a dilemma...