- Text Size +

Into the Storm

Standing over Sersei’s splayed open sex, vibrant pink flesh glistening with dew, Oliver could feel waves of warmth emanating from it, the smell of her lust titillating something primitive in his mind. Despite his body’s biological reaction and his resolve to endure, to survive, the sight of the pried open trench before him filled him with a measure of fear.

Getting down onto his knees, he reached forward, tracing his fingers over the heated and textured skin bordering the swollen nub of her clitoris.

“Ooooo,” she sighed, tilting her pelvis slightly to improve his access.

Bracing against the movement of the gigantic woman under him, Oliver waited a moment before caressing the prominence peeking under front under the clitoral hood, kneading the dense but spongy tissue with his fingers.

Sersei chuckled appreciatively, the motion once more causing the muscles of her lean tummy to quiver. His efforts were making her wet. Moving her right hand, she slipped the middle finger deep into the opening of her pussy before dragging it back out, tracing the length of her privates, leaving a tacky trail of moisture in its path.

Reaching down with his right hand, Oliver ran it over her lubricated clit before bringing it back up in front of his face, spreading sticky fingers, clear viscous fluid making the digits appear webbed. Bringing it closer, he sniffed at it, touched the translucent mess with his tongue. There was not much taste, the texture slippery in his mouth. It was so weird, so odd. He knew what kind of monster she was but he could not help himself, he wanted more. With all of the turmoil and bullshit, why was he so hard?

“Don’t stop now precious,” Sersei urged, a bit of a growl in her voice.

Grasping her slippery clit between his hands, he rolled it back and forth, tugging at it slightly, marveling at how her body seemed to be responding physiologically. Cam was dead and she contributed in no small way. So alluring, hypnotic as Cam drifted from his mind.

“Good boy,” she praised, cooing, her level of excitement growing rapidly.

Leaning back, Oliver shook his head, “No,” he murmured, closing his eyes.

The sensation of him playing with her pleasure nexus ceased, “You can’t stop now,” she purred.

He knew he needed to go on, but it felt like such a betrayal to his principles, to Cam.

Shifting her right hand, she nudged him in the back, knocking over onto the upper part of her pussy.

Twisting to his left, Oliver landed on his side in the moisture slick crease of her sex over her urethral opening and near the opening of her hungry pussy. Suddenly there was pressure at his back as she put the tip of her right index finger between his shoulder blades, driving him down and through the puffy flesh of her cunt.

Arms flailing uselessly, “I can’t,” he stammered, mashed against the hot flesh.

Arching her hips, Sersei swirled Oliver around her pussy, strumming his tiny head against the most sensitive delicate parts of herself. Parting her legs wider, she guided her tiny captive down to the opening of her lust, grunting as she forcefully pushed his upper body into her swollen depths headfirst.

There was no way to fight her, stop her. She was far too powerful and in the throes of want. The dense tight blood engorged tissue protested his intrusion, but she was unrelenting, the rippled flesh parting as it swallowed him. Trying to twist, he felt her fingers on his feet, driving him deeper inside the narrow channel. Compressed in amongst the folds of her vagina, he could not tell up from down, the churning flesh rolling over him, sucking him deeper into the abyss of Sersei.

Tilting her head back, she let out a cry of sheer delight, the sensation of the tiny boy engulfed by her pussy sending tendrils of electricity up her spine. Manipulating herself with her right hand, she kneaded her rounded left breast with her other hand, teasing the nipple. She knew the first come would be quick, just a release of pent up hunger for her plaything. Fingers dancing skillfully around her hardened clit, she could feel the orgasm approaching, a storm surge waiting to make landfall. God it felt so good.

The greasy feeling flesh surrounding him on all sides contracted suddenly, crushing the air out of his lungs, spots of flashing light dancing in his eyes. Unable to move, he opened and closed his mouth gasping for air, all he got was her, her essence, her climax filling his mouth. Then the pressure was gone, the flesh becoming soft and pliant again. Twisting slightly, her pussy clamped down on him again, smothering him.

Lying on her side, panting, beautiful body glistening, hands between her legs, Sersei tucked her knees up. Wave after wave of rapturous bliss crashed through her body like waves pounding upon a beach, one after another, any thought for the tiny boy trapped inside her pleasure center lost in the storm of ecstasy. Eventually the contraction slowed, the stopped, residual tremors from her climax still teasing her senses, she chuckled throatily. She could not recall the last time she had come so hard. A little flutter of movement deep inside her sodden pussy reminded her of the instrument of her delicious release. “Oliver, Oliver, Oliver,” she sighed, rolling over to her back, legs parting.

Slipping the index finger of her right hand into the slippery folds of her sex, she tried to locate Oliver. Stopping when she felt little hands clutching the end of her finger near the nail, she slowly withdrew it, drawing him out halfway before adjusting her grip and pulling him completely free with a little squeling noise as come dribbled out after him. Setting his tiny pruned body down on her stomach near the navel, she put her fingers to her mouth to suck the juice off.

Getting onto his hands and knees, Oliver coughed, body heaving as he tried to expel her pleasure secretions from his lungs.

Eyes on Oliver, Sersei curled her long tongue around her finger as she removed it from her mouth, “Mmm, now that was nice,” she noised,

Wiping at his eyes, he tried to clear his vision, body wracked by another fit of coughing.

“Here, let me help you,” she said, reaching down and taking him by the waist, a thumb and forefinger to wither side as she lifted him up to her mouth, broad tongue slathering his face and upper body.

Thrashing against her muscular tongue, Oliver turned his head to the side as the pebbled surface passed over the side of his face, the smell of her breath clinging to the slobber deposit left behind.

Moving him back from her face, Sersei chuckled, his saliva slick hair matted upward in the direction of her lick, “You are too cute right now,” she said with a grin.

Mopping the spit from his face, he gave her a manufactured weak smile but said nothing.

Sparkling blue eyes filled with mischief, she opened her mouth wide, tongue retracted and shoved him inside, lips sealing behind him.

Her porcelain white teeth were massive. Oliver curled into a fetal ball as best he could to avoid losing a hand or a foot while she moved him around the inside of her mouth.

Drooling him out into the palm of her hand, Sersei grinned down at the little thing, “Now that we’ve gotten that one out of the way…,” she said, leaving the rest unsaid.

Turning his head to look up at her, Oliver nodded slowly. They were only getting started scratching the surface of the depth of her pent up lust and wanton hunger.