- Text Size +

Sersei Claims her Prize

Arriving at the Omega house to a buzz of activity, Sersei entered through the door at the rear of the house into the mudroom off the kitchen.

Spotting Sersei, Monroe skipped over to her, large breasts bouncing with the motion, “They found him,” she shared, eyes bright.

“Him? What?” Sersei inquired, frowning.

“Oliver!” exclaimed the heavier chested girl.

A huge grin split Sersei’s face. “Shut the front door!” she replied.

Bringing her hands up, “It’s true, Miss Frost and Vesper are in the first floor library with him right now,” she explained.

“Who found him?”

Pursing her lips, Monroe shook her head slightly, “Cerys,” she informed.

“You’re kidding?” challenged Sersei.

Monroe’s face grew somber, “She found Cam too.”

A puzzled look crossed Sersei’s pretty features, “Cam? I thought Brooklynn was enjoying my little brother?”

“Apparently Oliver liberated him from Brooklynn’s panties while she slept,” Monroe clarified.

“OMG that is hilarious,” chuckled Sersei.

Monroe’s glum expression deepened, “Cerys gulped Cam down,” she shared.

Sersei frowned, shaking her head, “That bitch,” she growled.

Monroe nodded, “Miss Frost stripped four days off her claim, awarding two to Brooklynn and Allie and then going to Harmony before she can have one day with him,” she explained, holding up her right index finger.

“Good,” Sersei replied, knowing of her seven days with Oliver she was going to have to give one to Brooklynn as per their arrangement.

“She should consider herself lucky she’s getting any time,” Monroe opined before launching into a description of Stan’s arrival at the house and how the event unfolded.

While interested in what the other girl was sharing, Sersei wanted Oliver. With Cerys capturing Oliver prior to the deadline imposed by Miss Frost, there was a sliver of fear that the gray haired woman might still pull rank or renege on her decree.

Politely disengaging from Monroe, Sersei went to the library, rapping lightly on the door.

Vesper opened the door, “Sersei,” she greeted, smiling.

“Sorry if I’m interrupting, I just wanted to let you know I’m back in the house,” Sersei said, returning the smile.

Without bothering to look at the blonde haired girl, “It’s okay, you can let her in,” Edith stated.

Body language still defiant, Oliver watched as Sersei entered the room and moved close to the desk.

Turning her head to look at Sersei, Edith nodded. “As much as I might like to tame some of this little one’s enthusiastic wild spirit, I am a woman of my word,” she stated.

Oliver chuckled bitterly.

Turning her gaze back to the tiny boy on the desk, “Something funny?”

“A woman of your word? Just finding your moral compass and sensibilities slightly skewed,” he replied, making a somewhat sour face.

Unsure of what to say or do, Sersei interlocked her fingers and held them in front of her.

Glancing up at Sersei, “Has anyone told you yet your brother Cameron, the kid you grew up with is slowly being digested in Cerys’ gut? Or doesn’t it matter to you?” he challenged, shrugging his shoulders.

Vesper shook her head, “These things are beyond your comprehension,” she stated.

Flicking her a mocking look, “Beyond my comprehension? Please, explain it to me. Explain what it’s like to give up your child to feed these monsters and their vain egos, explain to me what it feels like to cradle and nurture life only to watch it devoured?”

Vesper shook her head.

Moving to the edge of the desk, “Why wait, why not drag Aventus down here now and sate the ravenous hunger of your sisters, give them a little taste of veal,” he barked.

Vesper chuckled, “At this age his potency is lacking,” she countered, as if the simple statement made sense.

Oliver shook his head, dumbfounded.

Edith motioned Sersei closer, “You may take him,” she advised, looking back to him, “Remember you had an opportunity to intervene but chose otherwise,” she informed, nodding slowly.

Stepping in, Sersei curled her hand around Oliver, doing it quickly lest Edith suddenly changed her mind. Scooping him up off the desk, she brought him close to her body, cradling him.

“You are aware of the line of transfer?” Edith inquired.

“Brooklynn because of Cerys taking Cam,” Sersei answered.

Edith nodded.

“There is still the matter of casting the likeness, we never got the chance the other night,” Vesper stated.

“Do you have the mold?” Miss Frost queried.

Vesper nodded, “In my purse, I’ll get it,” she offered, ducking out of the room.

Looking at the young blonde, “I understand you went to see Eleanor, how is your grandmother?” asked Miss Frost, tone convivial.

Smiling back, “Good, good,” Sersei replied, nodding.

Edith nodded, “That’s good to hear.”

Vesper reappeared with the small case containing the wax press for making molds. Walking over to Sersei, she flipped open the little container in her right hand, extending her left to the girl, “May I?”

“Of course,” Sersei replied, placing Oliver in the offered hand.

Setting Oliver down on the mold, Vesper positioned his body, abruptly closing the case, creating an impression of him.

Pressed into the wax, suffocating, at once Oliver understood now the nature of his find from that day in the shape, all those little figurines in the box, so many of them, grim realization they were copies of the sons taken by the women of Omega Pi, lost boys like him. Why would they do that, keep effigies of their conquests? Trophies?

Opening the press, Vesper smiled, plucking Oliver out and depositing him back into Sersei’s hand. “I think this one is going to be very popular,” she commented, examining the impression.

Smiling at Sersei, “You may go now dear,” Edith encouraged.

Grinning, the blonde bobbed her head, hustling out of the room clutching her prize against her stomach.

Trapped inside her tight fist, there was naught Oliver could do against the unyielding power restraining him. He harbored no illusions of what was to come, he had listened to Melody sating her baser desires with Bear and had borne witness to Brooklynn’s primal lust using Cam. The thought of his friend renewed his grief. Was there really any point in trying to struggle, to fight back against such impossibly long odds? His mind circled back around to Stan. Why did Edith want to know?

Racing up the stairs to her room, Sersei closed the door before crossing the room to set Oliver down atop her bed.

Was there a point? Looking at the immense blonde haired girl grinning down on him, he nodded slowly as a grin appeared on his face. Survive, that was the point. There was no way he could out power her, but damned if he could not outthink her. They were creatures of vanity. Arching an eyebrow, “God you’re gorgeous,” he praised.

Sersei grinned at the compliment.