- Text Size +

Blonde Ambition

Standing in the hall, bathrobe wrapped around her body, “No!” exclaimed Brooklynn loudly, the anger in her expression dong nothing to diminish the sheer quality her loveliness.

“I’m sorry,” Acacia hastily apologized, pushing her glasses back up the bridge of her button nose.

Raising her hands, “Enough of this,” Allie stated in a firm tone as she looked first at Brooklynn and then Acacia.

Turning to Allie, Brooklynn snorted. “Cam is gone,” she stated, voice loud bordering on a near bellow.

Scowling, “That may be, but it is still very early and several sisters are still sleeping,” Allie informed, pointing at the door leading to Cerys’ room.

“You don’t understand, Cam didn’t just run away, he was cut out of my panties, like actually cut!” Brooklynn retorted.

“Cut?” Allie questioned, shaking her head.

“Cut,” Brooklynn answered, making a slicing motion with her left hand, “like from the outside.”

“Oliver,” Allie breathed.

A door opened and Harmony appeared in the hall, running a hand through long unruly hair. “What’s going on?” she asked, frowning.

Acacia stepped up to her roommate, “Oliver cut Cam out of Brooklynn’s panties,” she explained, eyes darting in the direction of the irate blonde.

Harmony made a face, “Cut?”

Turning to the freshman, “With that little razor blade thingy he made, and not only that, he sliced up my fitted sheet too, Egyptian cotton,” she snapped.

Hazel eyes huge behind her glasses, Acacia shook her head, “I know you’re really peeved, but holy cow, you’re lucky he only cut your panties. What if he decided to cut you?” she stated.

The interrogative quieted the conversation as each of them contemplated what it meant.

Allie spoke first, nodding slowly, “That’s true. If you were sleeping and didn’t feel him, he could have hurt you,” she offered.

Frowning slightly, the thought had not occurred to Brooklynn.

“How did he get up onto your bed in the first place?” Harmony asked meekly.

Eyebrows raising, Brooklynn turned to her, “Tape. There was some little pieces of tape near the head of my bed, next to the pillow,” she answered.

“Scotch tape?” Allie asked.

“Here, let me show you,” Brooklynn replied, moving back to the open door leading into her room.

Looking at the pair of freshman pledges, “You two should just go about your normal routine for the time being,” Allie instructed, dismissing them before joining Brooklynn.

In the blonde girl’s room, Allie walked over to the head of the bed and examined the bits of tape Oliver left behind, noting they were clear of any type of linen fiber, suggesting more than likely the lad had used the adhesive to scale across the wall to gain access to the bed.

Standing behind Allie, arms folded under her remarkably perfect bosoms, “Because Cam had outside help, finders keepers should not apply when he is found,” Brooklynn urged.

Allie glanced back over her shoulder at the other girl, “I’m not sure what the precedent might be in a situation like that,” she confessed, shrugging.

Brooklynn shook her head, blonde hair bouncing, “I want my little Cam back,” she asserted.

Turning her head back, Allie picked up one of the little scraps of tape and tested the adhesive strength against the wall, “I realize that,” she replied, pulling the tape back.

“As president, can’t you make the call? You’re supposed to get him after Kandi, but we swapped days and if another sister finds him, won’t you be forfeiting your claim?” inquired the blonde, tone persuasive.

She nodded, “Given the uniqueness of the situation I’ll make the ruling that all existing claims will stand my own personal stake regarding Cam notwithstanding,” Allie answered.

Nodding slowly, Brooklynn let out a relieved breath, demeanor softening as things seemed to be aligning with her wants.

Looking at the other pieces of tape, Allie chuckled, turning her head to look at and follow the length of fabric cut into a strip from the sheet, “I have to hand it to Oliver, this is pretty daring,” she commented, chuckling slightly.

Brooklynn smiled devilishly, “I wish I had caught him,” she purred, sucking her bottom lip in between her teeth, green eyes sparkling.

Eyebrow rising, “Those claims would still have been valid too,” informed Allie.

“I know, just saying if I caught him in the process, and he was armed, I would be well within my rights to defend myself or restrain him from causing me harm,” she replied slyly.

“Uh huh, I can imagine what your definition of restrain might include and how long it might take before you felt safe,” Allie responded with a knowing little laugh.

Putting on an innocent angelic face, “Two, three hours tops,” contended Brooklynn, making a crossing her heart motion with her right index finger.

Straightening up, Allie turned her attention to the desk, examining it. Turning her head, she walked over to the vanity, noting a few spots of cream on its surface. Picking up the La Belle Vie jar, she unscrewed the lid and looked inside. Shaking her head, she laughed.

“What is it?”

“I think I found where Oliver was hiding,” she said, turning and showing Brooklynn the jar of cream in her hand.

The blonde shook her head, “I don’t think so, no, wait, really?” she asked, uncertainty in her voice as she walked over next to Allie and looked into the jar.

The brown haired girl nodded, “I highly doubt anybody would have actually thought to look inside here,” she replied, re-fastening the glass lid.

Monroe appeared in the doorway, broad smile on her comely face, “There you are, there’s a man at the door named Stan, says he’s looking for Oliver or Sersei,” she said, spreading her hands apart.

Allie nodded and set the jar of cream back down before looking at the heavy chested Monroe, “Alright, tell him I come down and see him,” she replied.

Nodding, Monroe swiveled on the spot and vanished to relay the message.

Looking at Brooklynn, “Tag along and look pretty, let’s see what this Stan is after,” Allie instructed.