- Text Size +

No Sleep Till Brooklynn

Seated half on the stairs, Brooklynn leaned as her elbows and nibbled absently at a strand of her blonde hair watching the two search parties come together near the bathroom door. Body language alone spoke more to her about the success, or lack thereof of the two groups’ effort to track down the astonishingly elusive Oliver. They didn’t find him. Half dreading the condition she might find her room in, the thought of getting Cam back put a wide smile on Brooklynn’s face. Fresh off her monthly, she was extremely horny and eager to play with him.

As Sersei approached the stairs, Brooklynn looked up, “Anything?” she inquired, keeping her tone cheerful and expectant.

Shaking her ponytailed blonde head, Sersei paused, “Nothing. We didn’t even find any traces like we did in Mel’s room. Cerys had about the same luck too,” she shared.

Making a disappointed face, “Bummer,” Brooklynn commiserated. “I thought for sure you would have found him up here.”

Turning her head to look back down the hall, “I still think he’s up here,” she asserted, nodding slowly.

Making a face, “Do I want to know how bad my room looks?” Brooklynn asked through her teeth.

Looking kind of guilty, Sersei raised her eyebrows, “We were very thorough, like very, so I apologize in advance,” she replied apologetically.

Nodding glumly, “I just wish you had found him is all,” offered the seated blonde.

“Me too,” Sersei replied, shifting passed Brooklynn and descending a couple of stairs.

“Am I done here then?” Brooklynn inquired, concealing her excitement.

Letting out a big sigh, Sersei nodded reluctantly, “For now I think,” she acknowledged, dropping down a couple more stairs.

Getting to her feet, Brooklynn nodded, “Okay,” she said, grasping the thick polished bannister and taking a step down.

“Are you going downstairs?” Sersei inquired.

Brooklynn nodded, “To see Kandi and collect your brother,” she answered.

Sersei grinned, “Ah, I see then, have fun,” she responded, comprehending the situation and walking down the wide set of stairs with Brooklynn on her heels.

Skipping down the short corridor to the bedrooms on the first level, Brooklynn pulled up in front of Kandi’s door, rapping lightly.

“A minute,” came the redhead’s response from the other side of the door.

“Okay,” Brooklynn responded, hands clasped in front of her.

Opening the door, Kandi grinned, extending her open left hand, Cam curled in a fetal ball lying in her palm.

Looking down, Brooklynn brought her hands to her cheeks, “Ohh, he’s looks so cute,” she cooed.

“I think I might have tired him out saying goodbye,” Kandi said apologetically.

“It’s okay, I think I’ll let him rest and gather his strength while I sort my room out,” she replied, lowering her hand to receive Cam.

Carefully transferring the tiny boy over, Kandi grinned and again effusively expressed her thanks at the opportunity to use him ahead of her turn.

Waving the redhead off, Brooklynn closed her fingers around Cam and bounded back up to her room, eager to, as Sersei said, have some fun. Stripping the towel away from the gap under her door, she opened the portal and paused, eyes round as she beheld the condition of her room.

Stepping into what she could only think looked like the aftermath of a tornado, “Holy crap,” she murmured, closing the door and jamming the towel back into place. While she wanted to complain, but wondered if she had been more attentive, might she and Monroe have caught Oliver before he made his way up to the second floor?

Shuffling across the floor, she set the tiny figure of Cam down on the desk while she contemplated where best to start putting her room back in order. “Looks like a grenade went off in here,” she remarked, moving over to her laundry hamper. Dropping down to her knees, she scooped up her clothes and put them back in the hamper. Slowly, she made her way around the room, restoring it. Tarrying a moment at the vanity, She picked up her jar of Belle Vie, uncapping it and taking a whiff before putting it back where it belonged. The last thing she did was make her bed. Taking a seat, she collected Cam from the desk, keeping him in the center of her left hand. Through the entire restoration process, he had not moved, sleeping like a proverbial log.

“Cam,” she said softly, gently running the pad of her right index finger over his body and stroking him several times before getting any type of response.

Groaning, Cam rolled onto his back, eyes fluttering open.

Smiling down at him “Well hey there sleepy head,” she greeted, voice soft, tone friendly.

Recognizing her voice, “Brooklynn,” he replied, blinking his eyes to focus on her lovely face.

“Hi little Cam,” she said, smile broadening, revealing her bright white porcelain colored teeth.

“Hello,” he answered weakly, shifting into a seated position. Cam’s stomach rumbled in protest. How long had it been since he had eaten? 

“Did you miss me?” she inquired playfully, winking at him then sucking her bottom lip into her mouth and biting it between her teeth.

What did she expect him to say? “If I say yes may I please have something to eat?” he asked, lowering his eyes.

Tilting her head to one side, she brought him closer to her face, “Oh you poor dear,” she said soothingly, releasing her plump lip and pouting exaggeratedly.

Looking into her big verdant green colored left eye, “I can’t remember when I actually had something of substance to eat,” he croaked, rubbing a hand over his lean midriff.

“You must be famished, positively starving,” she sympathized, her face a mask of concern.

“Please,” he pleaded, hoping his entreaty would not fall upon deaf ears.

Using her free hand, she made a hollow depression in the center of her pillow, carefully setting him in it. “I’ll tell you what, you wait right here and I’ll go get you a little something to fill you up. When you’re done, you can return the favor,” she shared with a capricious twinkle in her eyes, jumping up off the bed and skipping to the door. Bending, she removed the towel and quit the room.