- Text Size +

Parting is Such Sweet Sticky Sorrow

Cough wracking his tiny battered body, Cam rolled onto his side trying to cover his mouth, fingers glued together with Kandi’s residue. So weary, the effort taxed what limited resources he still had left.

Lying on her back, Cam on her stomach near her navel, “Mmm,” Kandi purred, basking in the afterglow of a powerful orgasm. She was so glad her room was located on the first floor, giving her the ability to get one last little session in with Cam before she returned him to Brooklynn.

Cough subsided, he wiped at the drool leaking out his mouth.

Looking down over her breasts, Kandi moved her right hand near Cam, stroking the length of his body with her index finger. “I’m going to miss our little fun together,” she lamented, producing an exaggerated pout.

Turning his head to look toward her face, what did she mean? “I, what, miss?” he question, her taste still strong in his mouth.

“Yep,” she said, nodding her head slightly, “you go back to Brooklynn today.”

Brooklynn? The blonde girl’s appetite was no less voracious than Kandi’s, except Brooklynn didn’t trap him in her stocking and take him to the club. Nope. She preferred stuffing him in her panties and going running. Did it matter?

“I think I could go for another,” she tittered, using her finger to nudge him down her taut belly toward the swell of her mons.

He knew better than to fight, besides, he was physically exhausted, so he went limp.

Cupping her hand around Cam’s tiny body, she put her finger to the side of his head, pushing down on his skull and applying pressure to her still sensitive clitoris. Moving his head in slow lazy circles, sending delightful tingles moved through her nervous system making her body tremble, “Ooo,” she noised, sucking in a quick breath.

Despite his intent to do anything and everything he could to try and put a brave face on, it was hard when that face was being used to masturbate an enormous man devouring vagina, one he had only recently been deeply embedded in and escaped from. Whether it was friction created by pressure and movement, or tissue engorging because of arousal, the flesh under his face felt hot as it hardened.

“Naughty boy, you’re making me wet all over again,” she chastised playfully, voice almost a purr as she expanded her circle, sliding his body through the fold of her outer labia and back up through the slickening groove of her sex.

Anticipating she might once more plunge him back inside her, Cam took a big breath, but she had other plans, preferring to continue stimulating her external genitals.

Increasing the tempo and speed of her movements, “Ugh, that feels so good,” she groaned gutturally, tongue snaking out to lick her lips.

Cam kept his arms tucked in to his sides, the increasing pressure and motion of her hand becoming painful.

“Ooo, I’m close, I’m going to, I’m going, aah,” she squealed, voice rising in pitch as she came. Quickly, she turned him around, reorienting his body and holding his face directly against the entrance of her swollen and hot pussy, making him feel every clench and contraction as she teased the orgasm out of her body.

Pinned as he was, the power of her spasming muscles massaged his face, almost like they were trying to take hold of his head and drag him into her, drowning him in her come.

Release over, she brought her hands up and slid them under her head, leaving Cam mired in the mess of her come, the tacky residue of her climax gumming him to her body.

After a few moments of savoring the residual sensations of her orgasm, “I suppose it’s only proper I clean you up before returning you to Brooklynn,” she said with a chuckle, grabbing hold of his left leg and peeling him off her pussy. Bringing him inverted to her head, she dangled him over her open mouth before releasing her hold on his ankle and letting him freefall into her maw.

Again, the easiest thing for him to do was remain limp, surrendering himself to her power, though he did tuck his arms and legs in tight against his body making himself as small as possible to avoid hitting her teeth. He missed his pearly white, bounced off her tongue and slid into tunnel at the back of her throat, making her cough.

Twisting to the side, Kandi pushed herself up right, the tickle Cam caused in her throat irritating her. Drooling him out into the palm of her right hand, she brought up her left to her mouth, giving in to another fit of coughing. Looking down at the little slobber covered youth in her right palm, “You’re lucky, you have no idea, I almost swallowed you,” she informed wide-eyed. Chuckling, she moved her left hand to the front of her throat and rubbed at it.

Wiping the copious saliva from his face, he glanced up at her face but kept quiet. The notion of her swallowing him alive filled him with an ominous sense of dread.

“That is Cerys’ big kink, she absolutely loves swallowing little ones for whatever reason,” Kandi explained, shaking her head, a few loose strands of red sticking to her dampened brow.

Lying his head back down into her palm, Cam closed his eyes.

“Now let’s try this again and see if we can’t get you ready for Brooklynn,” she added, bringing him back up toward the yawning cave of her mouth.

Buffeted around the interior of the redhead’s steamy mouth, a shivered crawled up Cam’s spine, making him shudder. Death dwelt here. Feet near the void at her throat, he could envision the journey down her esophagus and into the dark pit of her stomach, there to be broken down, leaving whatever was left of him ignominiously expelled in her shit. At least the one small consolation he clove to was the fact at least Kandi wasn’t Cerys.