- Text Size +

Tightening the Noose

Strumming the fingers of her left hand staccato fashion on the leather arm of the chesterfield in the sitting room, Sersei looked down on the findings from Melody’s room on the coffee table. There was no dispute about the nature of what the girls had found in the little shelving unit, evidence confirming her assertion Oliver had indeed managed to get up to the second floor.

Crossing her arms, Allie leaned back in her chair, eyes drifting over the faces of the thirteen other sisters assembled in the room, before falling on Edith Frost standing next to Vesper near the rear of the room, a bemused expression on the gray haired woman’s flawless face as she watched on.

Clearing her throat, Allie looked back to the girls and addressed the gathering, “Thus far, our little friend Oliver has demonstrated a certain degree of crafty resourcefulness to remain, and forgive the pun, at large. Sersei and Melody found these items in Mel’s room. He was there. He may have duped us and enjoyed some additional liberty but this game ends now. I want him caught today. We will block both stairways and do a coordinated and systematic search of each and every room. Given his diminutive stature and the fact this is a big house, there are innumerable places he might try to hide. Add to that, it looks very much like he has fashioned himself a makeshift blade out of Mel’s razor,” she instructed.

“A little homemade prison shank,” Gianna sniggered, causing several of the other girls to giggle.

Allie held up her hand. “Funny or not, with this little tool of his, he might try to cut through the cambric lining under mattresses looking for clever places to hide, or curtains, or whatever so be vigilant and look for any slices that might seem out of place or you hadn’t noticed before,” she instructed.

“Aren’t the doors upstairs all blockaded?” Kandi inquired.

Allie nodded, “Including Melody’s, except he wasn’t there which means he might have moved before the towels were put in place meaning he is probably trapped in one of the rooms,” she explained.

Blue eyes narrowed with intent, “So how do you want us to do this?” Sersei asked.

“Like I said, two search parties, three girls in each, one to either side or either end of the hall, one girl posted on the back stairs, another on the front. We’ll go room to room until we find him,” she instructed.

“I’ll lead one of the search parties,” Sersei volunteered declaratively.

“Sharing Sersei’s personal interest in finding Oliver, I’ll guide the group of searchers,” Cerys quickly supplied, a partial smile on her face as she flicked Cam’s sister a glnce.

After a moment of consideration, “Fair enough,” Allie conceded, assigning Harmony and Teagan to Sersei’s group, Acacia and Maeve to Cerys. Directing Brooklynn to warden the large main stairs, she posted Monroe to the rear.

Brooklynn raised her hand, “Any chance I might be able to get a run in?” she asked, smiling big at Allie.

“I’ll watch the front stairs, I don’t mind,” Elisha piped up, enthused by the notion of the hunt.

Putting her hands together in supplication, Brooklynn made big eyes and mouthed the word please.

“No” denied Allie, “you and Monroe were assigned overwatch last night and missed Oliver during his escape. I want you on the stairs,” she added.

Letting out a breath of resignation, “Fine,” she conceded.

Nodding, Allie swept the room with her eyes, “Any questions? No? Then let’s go find our wayward little friend,” she instructed.

As the collective sisterhood was getting to their feet, “You want to start at one end and meet in the middle?” Cerys inquired.

“Sure,” Sersei replied. “We’ll start in the back,” she added quickly, motioning with her head to Harmony and Teagan.

Cerys smiled coldly, “Sounds good,” she replied, extending her hand to her own helpers, “we’ll start off the main stairs.”

With her girls in tow, Sersei exited the room headed toward the kitchen. She chose to start at the rear because she didn’t think Oliver had much of an opportunity to get very far.

Brooklynn approached Kandi near the door as girls were filing out, “I’m done bleeding, so,” she said, raising an eyebrow and grinning.

Sucking her bottom lip into her mouth, the redhead nodded, “Cam?” she inquired, stepping to the side to allow others to depart.

Brooklynn nodded, blonde ponytail bouncing, “After my sentry duty on the stairs I’ll come collect him. If that’s cool?” she said.

“Oh for sure, no problem, I’m just grateful you gave him to me early while you were on your period,” she replied with a genuine grin and wondering whether or not she had enough time to use Cam one more time.

From behind them, “Brooklynn,” Allie called, angling her head to the side and glancing toward the door.

Moving to the door, “I’ll come see you once I’m done on the stairs,” Brooklynn said before exiting the room. Walking down the hall toward the front of the house, she scaled the broad main stairs leading up and sat down sideways on the second to last step, eyes on the hall. Hopefully, the hunt for Oliver would end sooner than later because the notion of getting Cam back in her possession was making her hornier than ever, and without her run, she had a lot of energy to burn.

Kandi returned to her room, grateful hers was on the first floor. Knowing Sersei and Cerys were leading the way to ferret out Oliver, she knew time was of the essence if she was going to enjoy another round of Cam.

Pulling out the front of her black exercise pants, she used her thumb to capture the band of her panties. There, lying in the tight fleshy split of her sex was Cam, twisted half to the side. “Time to wake up,” she said, reaching in and taking his left arm.

Going limp, Cam groaned slightly as Kandi lifted him out of her underwear and dangled him in front of her. A contemplative look on her pretty features, “Hmm, where shall we start today?” she asked, licking her lips before grinning broadly.