- Text Size +

Luck Be a Lady Tonight

The lack of fastidiousness of the occupant of this room worked out well for Oliver, discovering an empty snack sized pack of Gilbert’s Trail Mix, empty save for a couple of peanut hearts wedged in the crease at the base of the foil tube. Although just about twice his height in length, the cylindrical pack was narrow. Moving around to the unopened end, he grabbed ahold of it and gave it a good hearty shake trying to dislodge the little morsels trapped there. Two of the discarded little nut centers broke free, tumbling down the tube and out of the torn open end of the package.

Smiling, he dropped the pack and walked over to examine his newfound bounty, picking up one in each hand, the size comparable to what a softball might have been prior to the shrinking.

As much as he wanted to just devour them, he didn’t feel comfortable remaining out in the open. As much as he wanted an elevated vantage point, his eyes settled on the lowest shelf of the corner curio where there two plush toys, a black and white skunk, and a penguin, each about the size of an elephant to his perspective. Approaching, there appeared to be a noticeable accumulation of dust on each of the toys suggesting to him that perhaps they had not been disturbed in a while. Corner location, good sight lines, definite possibilities.

The lip of the bottom shelf was over his head, meaning he had to toss the two peanut hearts up onto it before reaching up to grasp the edge of the shelf. Pulling himself up, he collected his food, and slid between the two plush critters into the hollow behind. There was certainly enough room for him there and again it was ideal to monitor activity in the room. Food, shelter, now all he need was a supply of water and he would have an effective temporary base of operations while he tried to find a way to unravel this thing the girls had done. Why would they make him small? What possible reason could there be? If there was no resolution, or the situation persisted, with classes due to begin shortly, the house would practically be deserted during the daytime next week, granting him greater freedom to explore the house.

Taking up an advantageous position, he sat down and started in on one of his peanut hearts, eating it judiciously, taking only a couple of bites before setting it down. He suspected he wouldn’t be quite so fortuitous locating water. While there might be a bathroom located somewhere on the floor, getting to a faucet or water source was going to be problematic. Thinking about made his mouth feel dry and the peanut wasn’t helping things.

Maybe this wasn’t the first time they had lost someone. Would they stake out places to get water? Maybe it might have been more prudent to have stayed on the first floor. He chuckled. Worrying about it now was a little like worrying about the corral gate after the horses were gone. No point. He was secure here now and he had some high protein food. He would give it a few hours and hope the house quieted down some before attempting to resource some water. Although water was tantamount, he began compiling a mental list of other things to be on the lookout for like rope or some type of pouch for carrying items.

The door swung inward and Melody bounced into the room, giggling and using the doorknob to pivot back toward the door, “No, no, it’s all good,” she chuckled, closing the door and laughing some more.

Shifting his position, he slid to the side of the skunk to gain a better view.

Leaning her back against the door, she tucked her thumbs into the front of the elastic waistband of her Lulu Lemon,  leaning her head forward, “If you should go in the woods today, you’d better go in disguise,” she said, her voice singsong.

 Oliver frowned. The Teddy Bears’ Picnic?

Pushing herself off the door, she sauntered to the center of the room, pushing her tight black pants down to the floor before stepping out of them. Patting the front of her lime green panties, “Time to come out and play little Bear,” she chuckled.

Shaking his head, Oliver pursed his mouth. What in the heck was she doing?

Using her left hand, she drew her panties out and away from her crotch, reaching her right hand inside her panties and out of Oliver’s sight.

“What are you doing?” he inquired, leaning forward.

When she lifted her hand out of her panties, Oliver gasped, pushing himself backward. Between her thumb and forefinger, she held a tiny limp and naked figure by its leg.

Little Bear? Was that Bear Briar? It was! Oliver’s eyes widened. Why would she keep him there?

Skipping toward the bed, she set Bear down and began rapidly removing her clothing.

Staggering to his feet, Bear raised his tiny hands in an effort to forestall the libidinous girl.

To Oliver, there was no doubt the little football wanted none of it. He could not even begin to wrap his mind around what he was witnessing and he found the prospect disturbing.

Now naked, “Silly Bear,” she laughed, climbing onto the bed, scooping up the little figure and flopping over on her back and out of Oliver’s line of sight except for her feet.

Sliding back behind the stuffy, Oliver swallowed hard trying to imagine what Bear must be experiencing. Any sounds the muscled bound jock might make were drowned out by Melody as her playful giggling transitioned to more primal moaning and gasps of delight.

Looking at his own hands, Oliver suddenly felt very small. Was this what Sersei had planned for him? He would be completely at her mercy, her whim and helpless to do anything to stop her. But why? Why would they do such a thing?

Melody came with a squeal before the room became quiet.

Oliver hoped she was done for the night. She wasn’t.