- Text Size +

Forward Momentum

The duo sat for a while longer before Elisha announced she was going to turn in. Maeve rose and walked the other girl to the door, the pair sharing a hug before Elisha departed.

With the blonde gone, Maeve let out a breath before reaching up and letting out her hair, dark locks spoiling down her back and over her shoulders as she ran her hands through it.

Keeping completely still, Oliver remain quiet as a church mouse, eyes tracking the gigantic girl’s movements as she walked back over to her bed. Picking up her phone from her bed, she looked at it, chuckling softly before setting it down on her nightstand. Crossing the room to the dresser, she picked up a small travel case and exited the room.

He wasn’t overly happy with his current hiding spot, though adequate, it was definitely not ideal for any extended period or should anyone actively search the top of the desk. For the moment, it would have to suffice as he got the impression Maeve’s return was imminent and he didn’t dare want to try to get out and inadvertently risk being exposed or vulnerable.

There were so many variables gnawing at the back of his mind, not the least of which the awful realization of how insidious the machinations of the sorority. Wounded heart aside, how long before the girls in the basement expanded their search to include the first floor? The second floor? For all he knew, maybe they already had. If he was able to avoid detection for any extended period of time, he would also need access to a supply of food and water. At his diminished size, much easier said than done.

The door opened and Maeve stepped back into the room, dropping her little carryall on the vanity, pausing to examine her own reflection.

From his concealment, Oliver had a clear view of the enormous dark haired beauty as she put her hands in her hair and twisted her hips from side to side. There was no denying she was achingly beautiful. He chuckled softly to himself, murmuring, “You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.” Th

Lowering her arms, Maeve unfastened the button on her black jeans. Wiggling her hips, she slid them down her thighs, revealing a thin black thong as she bent forward and stepped out of her pants. Crisscrossing her arms, she grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and drew it over her head, gigantic round breasts supported by a delicate black bra.

Turning to the side, she checked her profile in the mirror, placing her hands on her trim tummy. Satisfied, she bent down and picked up her pants from the floor, walking directly toward where Oliver lay hidden.

Has she spotted him? No way. It took considerable effort for him to fight the impulse to try and flee. Pulling up almost over top of him, Maeve draped her pants over the back of the chair at the desk before reaching her hands up behind her back to unfasten her brassiere.

Removing her bra, she set her pert perfectly shaped breasts free, small wine stained colored nipples. From Oliver’s perspective looking upward, they were massive, faint blue veins visible through translucent pale flesh.

Setting the bra atop her pants, she turned and walked toward back to her bed, fetching a long night shirt from her beside her pillow and slipping in on over her head before going back to the vanity and picking up a bottle of fuchsia colored nail polish.

Perching at the edge of her bed, she spent the next half hour applying polish to her toenails before playing on her phone waiting for the polish to dry.

Getting fidgety, Oliver rolled onto his back. What time was it? Mentally trying to calculate how much time had transpired since he arrived at the house, he surmised it must be somewhere around ten o’clock. Did time move differently now that he was small?

Finally, after an indeterminable amount of time, Maeve climbed into bed, extinguishing the light. Oliver maintained his position, giving his eyes an opportunity to adapt to the darkness before returning to the cord and using it ‘fireman’ style to slide back to the floor. Uncertain whether or not Maeve was asleep, he remain stealthy, circumnavigating the room and using as much cover as possible to get to the door. Once at the door, weak light from the hall filtering in, he darted across the threshold so that he was at the hinge side and drop down low to peer out.

Although the illumination wasn’t too bright, there was essentially no good place to hide and any attempt he made to get to the next room would leave him vulnerable to discover by anyone walking up the stairs or down the hall.

There was light shining out from the door across the hall and he couldn’t tell about the other door further up on the same side as him. Around the hall’s corner, there was another door, and it was dark underneath. It was a long ways away with no idea what lay around the corner. Add to that, Allie had gone around to the residents of the house and told them he was on the loose. Shelter, food, water.

Surmising, hoping, most of the girls were still on the lower floors looking for him, he made the decision to go. Counting to three, he rolled out and up onto his feet burpee style, staying tight to the baseboard molds and running up the hall. Eyes glued to the lit space under the door across the hall, he glanced ahead, able now to see the soft glow of light bleeding out under that portal. Changing direction, he scampered across the floor to the other lit door, making sure to stay on the side opposite the doorknob. Dropping low, he peeked cautiously under the door, surveying the room. Another bedroom, an interior room devoid of any windows, but a little larger appearing than Maeve’s, and at present devoid of a giant girl. To his left, a bed along the wall. The light in the room came from a small lamp atop the desk directly across from him, a dresser, a vanity, a laundry hamper. Unlike Maeve’s room, this one also came equipped with a closet and a corner curio stand sporting an assortment of stuffed plush animal toys with oversized eyes. Maeve’s room had been cluttered, but neat, while this one seemed just generally untidy.

There were the sounds of movement from around the turn in the hall. Unable to determine if the sounds were approaching or not, he crawled under the door and into the room, moving left and into the shadows under the bed.

Waiting several minutes, eyes fixed on the door, no one entered. Relaxing, he decided to explore this room.