- Text Size +

Dilemma

When Harmony pushed into the room, her roommate was sitting on her own bed, legs up and crossed, tablet on her lap absently chewing on a loose strand sandy brown hair with a few fading blonde streaks through it as she checked out her Facebook.

“Oh my gosh! Is it over? How did it go? I you know, well, geez you look, um, not well, I mean, you look great, but, not well, does that make any sense?” Acacia queried, putting her computer to the side and shuffling off the bed.

Holding up a hand, Harmony shook her head, “I, I feel awful,” she said, eyes seeking out the room’s garbage pail.

“Really?” Acacia inquired. “To listen to some of the older sisters tell it, it’s supposed to be wonderful, transcendent even,” she commented, pushing her glasses back up on the bridge of her nose.

Smiling weakly, “I don’t know if that’s the word I would use to describe. Right now, I just feel, I don’t know, almost oily, greasy. I just want a hot shower,” Harmony stated, removing her ceremonial robe and putting on her bathrobe.

“Okay, but you have to share all the details when you get back,” Acacia said around a smile.

Grabbing her shower kit including a towel, Harmony shuffled down the hall to the bathroom and started the water for the shower.

Her mother had said the swoon would be a coming of age, her initiation to the mysteries of the sisterhood, so why did she feel this way? Looking at the mirror above the sink, she turned her head side to side and examined her reflection. There was something different about her, some indefinable quality she couldn’t quite describe. Steam from the shower coated the mirror, blotting out her face.

Removing her robe, she hung it up next to her towel and climbed into the shower, the water hot to the point of near scalding as it sprayed over her lean body. It felt good. Dousing her hair, she pulled her head out of the water, flicking her hair back over her shoulder. In the water, her sense of equilibrium began returning, that and something else. There was a hunger burgeoning between her thighs. Turning her back to the spray, she let the hot water cascade down her back. Why was she getting so horny? Was this also part of the swoon? She was not a virgin, but the potency of the aching sensation between her legs was new, and it was unbelievable. Caressing her wet breasts, she traced a hand down over her taut wet stomach, finger dancing lightly over her hungry sex. The sensation was electric, banishing her ill feeling and promising euphoria.

Oliver flashed in her mind, and immediately she wondered after him. What had happened? Given the way the others were behaving, his disappearance was not something any of them expected or anticipated. Suddenly she felt a stab of guilt, realizing the blissful feelings coursing through body were undoubtedly a result of the rite. She thought of herself as a vampire of sorts, stealing his life from him. Sersei had casually twinned the ritual to little more than smoking a cigarette with what was left akin to nothing more than a butt to be disposed of.

Harmony felt torn. On the one hand, there was an obligation to her mother, but on the other hand, Sersei’s cavalier explanation seemed morally repugnant.

The furnace between her legs demanded attention and almost without knowing, her hands were down there, fingers bringing her toward oblivious release.

Turning back into the jet of hot water, she put her hands on the walls and leaned her face into the spray. Why was she so bloody aroused?

A disturbing thought occurred to her. The three boys involved in the reaping were all sons of Omega Pi mothers, just like her younger brother Linus. He was only a year younger than her and her mother was already talking about sending him here. Was this the fate awaiting him?

Stepping back from the water, she shook her head. Was her mother expecting her to lead Linus to the slaughter like Sersei had led Cam? She couldn’t, wouldn’t. She had practically raised Linus and loved him. There was no way she could imagine him small. An image of a diminished Oliver popped into her mind.

From out of nowhere, she imagined him inside her rapacious sex, a slave to her hunger, at the mercy of her pussy. Unexpectedly, an orgasm tore through her body, washing over her like a tidal wave, buckling her knees and dropping her to the floor of the shower as the water continued to beat down. Hands delving between her thighs, she could feel her pelvic contractions pushing out the slippery and milky cream of pleasure, lost quickly in the shower like tears in the rain. Never before had ever experienced such an intense release or climax. Surrendering herself to the passion, she bit down on her lower lip to choke back a scream of wanton delight.

Panting, she leaned against the tiled wall of the shower as the tide of pleasure began to ebb.

Pushing herself back up the wall on wobbly legs, she hastily finished her shower, foregoing shampooing and conditioning her hair. Toweling off, she returned to her room to find an eager Acacia hungry for details.

What should she tell the other girl? Lives of the innocent were being destroyed for the pursuit of self-indulgent lust? If she did tell the truth, would Acacia keep her trust or relay that information to Allie? Vesper? Or the grey haired lady everyone seemed fearful of? If they thought she was a liability, would they harvest her and make her tiny? She found the notion scary.

Stripping off her robe, she put on her oversized white nightshirt with the unicorn rainbow design and padded over to take a seat on Acacia’s bed. Seeing how avidly Acacia wanted details, she put a smile on her face, sharing the basic elements of the events of the evening, including Oliver’s escape. Of her true feelings, she kept silent, so too about the hollow ache lingering between her thighs.