- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The writing was on the wall... you all knew it was coming, tonight is the night

A Little Something for the Big night

This being Oliver’s third time attending one of these little get-togethers there were no surprises. It unfolded as expected, including the drink he was pretty sure was laced with something. Making it look like he was quaffing down his drink, he bent forward and twisted to his side and made a show of pulling up his left sock, while actually spraying the amber colored liquid against the inside arm of the chesterfield and the seat cushion. Sitting back, he fake swallowed, all the while watching to see how Kent responded to the drink. As for the girls, they continued to behave as if nothing were amiss, except for the occasional furtive glance as if checking on him and the other boy.

Kent just seemed to go catatonic, eyes open, but a definite vacancy behind his eyes. Oliver followed suit, glassy eyes, dull expression, mimicking the other boy’s limp posture. None of the girls seemed affected by the drink in any way, chittering more to themselves. What happens now?

Sersei appeared before him, snapping her fingers near his face, “Oliver?” she inquired.

He remain quiet.

Grinning broadly, she took his hand in hers, pulling him up into a standing position.

Maintaining a docile demeanor, he allowed himself to be led by her out of the room and into the kitchen before she took him down a set of stairs leading down into the basement.

Where was she taking him? Was this all part of the ‘ritual’? He wondered if perhaps this was some of hazing or some such practice, though he was pretty sure the university had forbidden it. Down a short corridor, Sersei led him into large square room illuminated by candles and populated by approximately a dozen women wearing burgundy colored hooded robes, though all had their hoods back and robes undone revealing naked bodies underneath. He recognized a couple of the girls from the house, many of the other women were strangers to him. On a bit of a raised platform stood Vesper, flanked by the two women he met in the candle shop the night before. Sersei vanished from his field of view.

Suddenly he felt very self-conscious, awkward under the scrutiny of so many sets of eyes. He was half-tempted to just put his hands up and come clean. Did they do this to him before when they ‘roofied’ him? There was no sign of Kent. Maybe they did it one at a time. Very strange.

Sersei returned, wearing an untied robe identical to all the others. It required special effort to not gawk at the substantial cleavage between her large breasts or the taut tummy above her smooth hairless sex. Swallowing hard, he kept his eyes level as she begun to undress him. Cerys and Harmony moved in and began assisting the blonde. Oliver was pretty sure if there wasn’t a crowd of semi-naked female onlookers, he would be sporting major wood. He figured they would probably stop once they reached his skivvies, but nope, they removed those too. Once he was completely undressed, the trio of beauties began washing him with warm lavender scented water, gently, tenderly, each retrieving her wristband.

Once the girls completed washing him, Sersei guided him to the end of the raised rectangular stone slab inset into the floor. Gently, she lay him down on his back, the coolness of the stone making his flesh pucker slightly and forcing him to consciously refrain from shuddering.

Turning to face Vesper and the two other ‘overseers’, “He is prepared,” Sersei announced, vanishing from his field of vision.

Prepared? For what? Was she going to mount him here? In front of all these other females? Being naked was one thing, getting intimate in front of spectators was a completely different matter. If she tried, he would put an end to this little show. Hot or not, he would not make love to Sersei and put on some type of sexcapade for the voyeuristic pleasure of the attending women. Nope.

Instead, Vesper spoke some words in a language he thought might be Latin or some variant thereof. Energy enveloped his entire body, his fingers and toes tingled. That was weird. Out of his periphery, he could see all the women drop down to their knees, throwing back the robes. This was getting out of hand. Was Omega Pi a sex cult?

There was a point of warmth somewhere between his navel and his groin, growing outward, not uncomfortable. The numbness crawled up his arms and legs. That was it. He had enough and decided he was going to put an end to their little hazing ritual, except he found he couldn’t move, not even a finger. He could still feel everything tactilely as the sensations migrating through his extremities all seemed to be focusing on the point of warmth in his belly and expanding. There was a rushing sound in his ears droning out whatever Vesper was saying. Panic gripped him and he wanted to yell out, but it was like his vocal cords were paralyzed and the words in his head couldn't find their way to his tongue. Prismatic bursts of color exploded in his vision blotting out the features of the room. The reservoir of heat building in his belly erupted up and out, rushing out of him and he got the sense he was falling back into an abyss. It was hard for him to describe the sensation, like he was pouring out of himself. Lungs contracting, he couldn’t catch a breath.

The deafening whooshing noise subsided, forcing Oliver onto his side. Gasping, he greedily sucked sweet incense scented air into his oxygen deprived lungs while the flashes of color filling his eyes became less intense. He was lying in a shallow pool of water, no more than a puddle. Sitting upright, he tried to focus his eyes, make sense of the vague shapes slowly coming into focus. As the obscure shape became more distinct, he shook his head in disbelief.

“What in the world?” he mumbled under his breath, pushing himself up onto his feet and turning slowly to survey his surroundings.

He knew with certainty he was still in the basement room of the Omega Pi house, except the scale was unimaginable. Beyond the now wide open expanse of floor was the ring of women attending the ritual. Even down on their knees, bared bodies naked perfection glistening in the flickering candlelight with heads thrown back, they were immense. Although he could easily see their chests rising and falling, all of them were immobile, like enormous perfect polished statues.

“How?” he murmured, his voice sounding high pitched in his own ears. The little voice in the back of his head told him how didn’t matter, just that he needed to get out. As if on cue, his adrenal gland dumped a full dose of adrenalin into his system.

Looking over the edge, he nodded to himself, while it appeared pretty far he figured the drop was probably not much different than jumping out of the barn loft at the Denman ranch. Taking a couple of steps back, he breathed deeply to steady himself before getting a running start and launching himself over the edge.

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hmm, not quite as planned....