- Text Size +

The Kandi Man Can

After Kandi finished with Cam, she cleaned both herself and him. Choosing a snug pair of panties, she placed him inside for the night, back to her, facing outward.

He was grateful she placed him to the right of her mound and didn’t slide him directly into the groove of her most recently plundered vagina. He was so tired. It was starting to sink into his head this was his new reality. How or why they had made him small was irrelevant. The girls had toys specifically designed to play with little people and while he had no clue how long they had been making people small, he was certain it wasn’t a new thing to them.

Kandi shifted, rolling onto her side, the movement making the sheer material of his confinement feel like sandpaper against his abraded skin. Gritting his teeth, he was glad when she settled into her new position. It wasn’t long before the sound of her breathing changed telling him she was asleep. As fatigued as he was, he just could not seem to drift off to dreamland, his mind churning. He figured he had worked his way through the stages of grief and was now at acceptance. Now what? Get passed around from girl to girl until he was used up? Was that why there were no other shrunken guys like him? He knew there was no way to fight them because he was just too small. Was there a time limit on how long each girl got to play with him for? Brooklynn had had him for just two days before giving him over to Kandi. Allie was next, then Teagan. They were already lining up. Was Sersei somewhere in that line up? The notion troubled him. The sting of her betrayal was still too fresh and the thought of her pleasuring herself using him made him angry. The mocking expression she often wore on her face when they were younger flashed in his head. The more he thought about it, he could easily see her enjoying taking advantage of him.

“Fuck!” he bellowed, trying to dispel the image from his mind. Pushing against the taut fabric, he tried to slide his left arm up near his face to scratch at an itchy spot on his nose. After a considerable expenditure of effort, he managed it. Listening to the little gurgles and blurps Kandi’s body was making, he was starting to doze when she suddenly moved and hopped out of bed.

Striding out of her room, she moved quickly down the darkened hall to the bathroom where she entered one of the toilet stalls. Hooking her thumbs into her panties, she tugged them down just passed her knees and plunked herself down onto the toilet. The sudden motion of pulling down her underwear caused a frantic moment of freefall for Cam, who landed in a heap amidst the tangle of fabric before rolling down into the gusset of her panties. Desperately, he reached out, clinging to the fabric for fear of falling to the tiles below. Heart pounding, he could hear the loud splash of her hot urine in the toilet. He figured she must have still been half asleep, forgetting he was there.

Flushing the toilet, she stood upright, pulling her panties up in the same motion. Lying in the gusset as she drew them up, his new position in the crotch of her underwear brought him directly against the outer lips of vagina, the acrid stink of urine strong in his nostrils. To make matter worse for him, she reached down with a hand to adjust her panties, grinding him against her pussy with enough force to push him wedgie like into the grove of her slit before tromping back to her room and flopping onto the bed. Rolling on her side, she pulled the blankets up.

Nestled in amongst the folds of tissue, he actually found it slightly less restraining than before. Although pitch black, he could feel the frilly flesh at the entrance to her vagina. Funny how it seemed small in comparison to the dildo she had jammed into it. Above her pussy, his fingers found the opening of what he presumed was her pee hole. An arm’s length above that, he found the protective fold of skin over her clitoris. As much as he had bragged to Oliver about being worldly in the ways of women, Cam was very inexperienced, well prior to the crash course on female anatomy Brooklynn then Kandi had subjected him to during their play. He found the skin smooth, soft. The heat of her body radiating through the palms of his hands as he explored the surroundings. Able to push his hand beneath the clitoral hood, he found the soft spongy tissue of her pleasure nexus. Kneading it, he found it somewhere between the size of a softball and a volleyball in his hand as it became more firm.

Rolling onto her side, Kandi let out a soft moan, though loud enough for Cam to hear.

Waiting a few moments to see if she would move again, he started massaging her clit anew, noting how the flesh around rose in temperature and seemed to swell, like a flower opening to drink in the sun, so too did her vagina seem to bloom, the slippery juices leaking out of her slick around his feet and lower legs.

Did girls have wet dreams too?

Toying with this gigantic girl, how or why they had shrunk him didn’t matter, having accepted the circumstances, he resolved to survive. “I think I can,” he avowed, giving voice to his affirmation.

When Kandi moaned again and began to stir, he removed his hand from around her button, not really wanting to go through another session with her. It was enough that he had found himself and made the decision that no matter what, he would endure. After that, he wanted revenge on Sersei. A calmness settled over him and finally he was able to get to sleep.