- Text Size +

Sweet Tooth

Walking back from the club, Kandi arrived back at the Omega house shortly after 10pm, the refreshing cool night air welcome against her skin for the ordeal to come. Skipping up the stairs two at a time, she was eager to begin playing with Cam.

Reaching for the doorknob, she turned it only to find it locked. Shaking her head, she mentally chastised herself. Of course the door had been locked, the sisters were taking Bear Briar in the basement. Reaching into her various pockets, she fumbled around trying to locate her keys, though they were nowhere to be found. Frowning, she cupped her hands against the glass of the front door window, trying to peer in to see if any of the other sister not sharing in Bear Briar might be around.

A shadow appeared in the hall. Leaning back, she rapped the knuckles of her right hand sharply against the door.

There was a click from the lock before the door swung inward with raven haired Cerys standing there, icy blue eyes on the redhead. “Kandi,” she greeted coldly.

Pushing through the open doors, “I forgot my keys,” she said apologetically.

“Then lucky for you I was down here. The others are all pretty much downstairs,” she replied, closing and locking the door after the redhead.

“Night,” Kandi offered, hustling up the stairs to her room. In her room, she shucked her jacket and kicked off her shoes before flopping onto her back atop the bed. It had been a phenomenal night at the club, her tips parallel with a Friday or Saturday run. She knew it was because of the secret in her sock. Wriggling her toes, she felt Cam move. Sitting up, she unrolled the stocking confining the boy, letting him fall into the toe much the same as semen into the reservoir tip at the end of a condom.

Coughing, Cam knuckled his eyes, keenly aware off the foot smell clinging to his body.

“Hey there Cam,” said the redhead, grinning down at him.

“Kandi,” he replied, lowering his hands down to his side.

“So I was thinking we both could probably use a good bath, then, well, you know,” she said, voice purring.

He did know all too well. Unlike the uber-athletic Brooklynn who seemed to be a font of boundless energy, maybe Kandi’s dance had syphoned some of her energy off and left her depleted. After the shower, he came to realize no such luck.

Leaving him on the bed, she hung up her towel and retrieved a bright lime green colored dildo with the same hollow depression near the business end.

Sashaying back to the bed, she crossed her arms under her more than substantial breasts, “Did Brooklynn show you her toy?” she asked, grinning as the silicon plaything swayed back and forth in her grasp.

“Yes,” he croaked.

“I don’t think she has one of the new ones though, with hollow breathing channels built right into it,” she explained, showing him what she was referring to by pointing to two holes in the depression.

“Great,” he replied. “It looks like a lot of thought has gone into making that monstrosity,” he added sourly.

Kandi nodded slowly, “You have no idea how much I would have loved to have you strapped to this and then fuck myself on stage,” she growled, the intensity in her green eyes forcing him to look away. Raising her right leg up to the edge of the bed, she lowered the brightly colored toy down through the pale valley between her breasts, over her stomach and through the moistened crease of her sex.

Cam knew there was no point trying to object to whatever it is she had chosen to do because there was absolutely fuck all he could do to stop her. Offering her a wan smile, he spread his arms.

She lay the toy in front of him, the end of the helmet shape glistening with her juices. Lowering her leg, she walked back to her desk, returning with a roll of what appeared to be tape.

“Tape? You’re going to tape me to tie me to that thing?” he asked, eyes growing wide..

She nodded, pointing a finger at the hollow.

Climbing up onto the toy, Cam lay on his back, head toward the tip, “I don’t know,” he muttered, tucking his arms in down by his sides.

Scooping him and the toy up carefully, she wrapped the adhesive around him. Once she had him secured to the silicon, she took a moment to admire her handiwork. “We are going to have us some fun tonight,” she pledged.

Throwing herself back onto the bed, she parted her legs while bringing him up to her mouth, her plump lips opening around the head of the phallic shaped toy and moving down over his body.

Her breath was sweet, her saliva thick as she coated him before pulling him back out and stimulating first one then the other taut nipple crowning her prodigious breasts.

Once again, Cam had that sense of being strapped into one of the carnival style amusement rides, the motion wreaking havoc on his internal gyro. Swinging high up into the air over her body before plunging down toward her ravenous and swollen sex. The smell of her lust filled his nostrils a seconds being Kandi ran the toy through the sultry trench. Rolling the toy so it was face down, she used his face again the sensitive nub peeking out from beneath its protective hood. An image of the log ride at Disneyland popped into his head, making him laugh.

Arching her hips, Kandi turned the dildo again so that Cam was looking up her body. Easing the tips into the dewy folds of her pussy, she stopped with his head was half embedded in her vagina before she withdrew it again and brought it up near her face. “Are you teasing me Cameron?” she asked, mock reproach in her tone.

“You got me,” he said, arching his eyebrows.

Giggling, Kandi brought the toy back down to her slick slit and pushed it deep into herself, the flesh rolling over the tiny prisoner taped into the depression.

Eyes screwed tightly shut, he tried to breathe through his nose as she pushed and pulled him through the compressing tissue inside her vagina, leisurely pleasuring herself at his expense and him unable to do anything. Her muscles crushing down on top of him. He didn’t know if the breathing holes were clogged with her grool or what, but it was hard for him to breathe in the claustrophobic environment, his lungs burning as he choked on the viscous fluid filling the inside of her pussy.

With a grunt, Kandi came, holding the toy deep inside her as her pussy clenched at it. Slowly, she extracted the dildo from her sex, gobs of thick come sticking to the toy and in the depression around Cam.

“Mmm,” she growled, ignoring Cam’s sputtering as he struggled to get fresh air.

Blinking hard, he tried to clear her tacky juice from his eyes. Before he had a chance to speak, she hopped up off the bed, padding lightly across the floor to the desk. Licking the base of the dildo, she pressed it against the polished seat of her chair, leaving him to sway back and forth with the motion of the toy.

Cam cleared his eyes enough to see her swing a leg over and straddle the chair as she lowered herself down on top of the toy, swallowing him. It was going to be a long night.