- Text Size +

A Brooklynn Kind of Morning

Brooklynn awoke lying on her stomach and tangled in her bedsheets. Rolling onto her back, she stretched languidly and yawned. There was a little wiggle of movement from within her panties, making her smile and letting her know her little plaything was awake. The pressure in her bladder also told her she needed to pee. Freeing her legs, she spun them off the bed and sat upright, reaching her arms overhead for another stretch.

Hopping up, she danced across the room to her dresser and pulled out a plain white halter top, putting it on and slipping out into the hall. As early as it was, the house was still fairly quiet.

In the bathroom, she found a stall. Slipping thumbs into the elastic waist of her green panties, she wiggled her hips and carefully shimmied her panties down to her knees, spotting Cam curled up in the gusset.

“Good morning little Cam,” she greeted, grinning down at him while she lowered her bottom to the toilet seat.

Looking up at her with bleary eyes, Cam remain silent. His night confined in her underpants had been anything but restful for any number of reasons. The pervasive heat emanating from her body, the sounds her body made, the nocturnal movements she made in her sleep, all contributed to his weary and beleaguered condition.

The long night had given him plenty of time for reflection, but only served to add more questions to the growing litany of things he didn’t understand. Sersei had said their mother had not only been aware of what was happening, but actually was presenting him as a gift? Why? Why would she do that? What possible infraction did he commit to have her discard him so? If Sersei knew, was the whole thing just a set up? Was Oliver in on it? The perfect roommate there to keep tabs on him? He had never felt so alone in his life.

The sounds of Brooklynn’s pee splashing in the toilet pulled him back to the present.

“So I think we will start the day off with a little breakfast, you’re probably starving,” she said.

At the mention of breakfast, his stomach twisted and made an odd gurgle, the noise too small for her to hear over the sound of her voiding herself. He nodded.

“Granola and fat free yogurt,” she informed with a smile, squeezing out the last few squirts of urine before taking a piece of paper off the roll and drying herself.

Rising carefully to her feet, legs parted, she drew her panties back up, pulling him snug against her crotch. Though she had wiped herself, the close proximity to her privates held the pungent odor of urine.

She next removed him back in her bedroom, setting him down atop her now made bed.

Sitting down, he crossed his legs and watched quietly as she dressed herself in snug black mid-thigh length running short and a similarly colored sport bra before pulling out a bubblegum pink t-shirt. “Are you going for a run?” he asked, though when it seemed she hadn’t heard, he asked again, this time louder.

Pausing, she looked down at him, “After a nutritious breakfast, we are going for a run my little friend, then we are going play some more, then we’ll have a shower. I really wish we had a tub here,” she lamented, plopping down near the end of the bed and pulling on her white cotton sport socks.

Socks on, she stood up and swept him up into her hand, bouncing out of the room into the hall and down the stairs, rounding the corner and venturing into the kitchen. There was a square table with four chairs around it situated in a nook near the back of the kitchen, two of the chairs occupied one by Sersei, a small plate in front of her with half a bagel sitting on it, a the other chair was occupied by a younger looking girl he didn’t recognize, a ceramic cereal bowl in front of her.

“Good morning sisters,” Brooklynn said cheerily, setting Cam down on the table top.

“Brooklynn,” Sersei replied pleasantly before turning her attention to her brother.

“Sister Brooklynn,” mumbled the other girl, setting her spoon in the bowl and smiling kind of shyly before she too looked down upon him, big eyes even wider as she scrutinized him.

“Harmony, meet my little brother Cameron,” Sersei said, making introduction, opening her hand in his direction. “Oh, by the way I saw Oliver last night, he asked after you said he hopes everything works out for you. I told him you were a little, how did I put it, over your head, but fitting in nicely,” she shared, beaming a grin.

A surge of anger filled Cam. “Is he in on it?” he demanded.

Sersei chuckled and exchanged a glance with Harmony, “Heaven’s no. He’s as clueless as you,” she snorted.

That small revelation gave him some small measure of peace. Sersei’s seeming indifference to his plight ripped at him and because he really liked Oliver, the thought of being betrayed by him was almost too much to bear. “Why are letting them do this to me? You’re my sister? Do you hate me that much?” he asked, voice laden with emotion as he took a few steps toward her.

“Hate you? Please, save me the histrionics,” she chafed, rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

“Histrionics?” he chided, “Histrionics? I’m the size of a mouse I think I’m entitled to a display of emotion,” he said.

Brooklynn returned with a bowl of her own, sitting in one of the empty chairs. Removing a cluster of granola from the bowl, she dipped in yogurt and presented it to him.

As much as he wanted to rail at his sister, the sight and smell of food made him salivate, another pang of hunger twisting his innards.

Looking up at Brooklynn, “How was your night?” Sersei asked, capricious grin.

Granola in her mouth, she smiled and nodded.

Eyes back on her brother, “You sly little dog, you,” she chirped.

Cam heard her but didn’t bother to respond or even look up, gnawing ravenously at the food in his hands.

“Well I think it’s time for Harmony and I to go,” Sersei, pushing her chair back from the table. “Have fun Cam,” she added, blowing her brother a kiss before instructing Harmony to collect their dishes.

Again he didn’t rise to the bait.

When Brooklynn finished her breakfast, she picked him up, the half-eaten morsel of food falling from his hands.

Pulling open her shorts, she carefully slid him down into the groove of her pubis, positioning him just right. Taking her bowl to the sink, she walked out to foyer, bringing her leg up and squeezing it against her chest to limber up the muscles before setting off.