- Text Size +

Late Night Visit                                                                                                                                   

“Knock, knock,” Oliver heard, recognizing Sersei’s voice from the other side of the door moments before it swung inward into the room. As usual she was looking utterly fantastic dressed in snug black jeans and a tight Bahama blue colored blouse accentuating her large perfect shaped breasts, hair swept back of her angelic face.

Swinging his legs over the edge of the bed, he sat up and grinned at her, though the expression slipped when he spied another girl he didn’t know on Sersei’s heels. The accompanying young woman appeared young, maybe his age, freshman maybe. Her hair was a light brown, pulled back into a pony tail high on the back of her head save for a lock to either side of her face. She was wearing black yoga pants, a white and pink Omega Pi shirt. There was a flash of bright pink from a band at your wrist. As with pretty much all of the Omega Pi females he had met, she was very comely.

“Oh sorry, Oliver this is one of our pledges, Harmony,” Sersei introduced, stepping aside and presenting the unknown young woman. “Harmony, meet Oliver Haynes,” she said, completing the intro.

The girl smiled shyly and nodded her pretty head, “Nice to meet you,” she said, a southern lilt accenting her sweet voice as she toyed with one of the loose strands of her long hair.

“Um, hi,” Oliver said, rising to his feet and stepping toward the two girls, hand extended.

Harmony took his large hand in her tinier delicate one, giving it a small shake before releasing it and looking away demurely.

“I didn’t know you were coming by, what time is it?” Oliver asked, glancing back toward the table beside his bed to look at the clock. Had he locked the door? He couldn’t remember. It was almost ten o’clock.

“I know it’s late, sorry, I got a concerned message from Cam asking me to make sure I didn’t forget his Seahawk jersey,” she explained rolling her eyes in annoyance.

Oliver shook his head, “I haven’t seen it, but I haven’t gone through the drawers though,” he explained.

“I’m pretty sure I packed it when we boxed up his stuff, borderline positive, but he asked me to check anyway, so here I am,” she chuckled and spread her hands.

“How is Cam?” Oliver asked, running a hand over his slightly ruffled hair, stifling a yawn but unable to keep from squinting his eyes.

Sersei chuckled. Cam was still with the fitness bunny Brooklynn. “I’m guessing right about now he’s still in a little over his head but he should be fitting in nicely in short order,” she replied. While she couldn’t wait to take Oliver, she knew she shouldn’t rush it. She could easily instruct Harmony to offer Oliver her wristband and close the circle, but she wanted to delay his subjugation and savor the game. Besides, Bear Briar had just received his set of wristbands and would be collected within the next couple of days.

“That’s good,” he replied absently, knuckling his eyes before getting to his feet and crossing the room to Cam’s dresser. Checking the drawers and closet, there was no trace of the jersey.

Turning to Harmony, “Well I suppose we should quit ourselves of Oliver here and be about our business,” Sersei suggested, giving her shoulders a slight shrug causing her breast to bounce nicely.

Not finished searching, “What about Cam’s jersey? Isn’t that what you came looking for?” he inquired, arching an eyebrow and spreading his hands in askance.

Sersei walked over to him, big blue eyes looking at him through long lashes, “Oh Oliver, you are incredibly sweet, but without the semblance of a plausible reason for Harmony and I to come over here, a girl‘s motivation might look somewhat suspect,” she replied, tone oozing mysterious promise as she reached up and caressed his cheek.

Motivations? It took him a moment, then he chuckled. Vesper had called him sweet too.

Removing her hand, Sersei chuckled and glanced over at Harmony. “Did I tell you or what?” she asked.

Harmony nodded, a touch of crimson coloring the unblemished skin of her cheeks.

“What?” Oliver asked, smiling in curiosity, looking back and forth between the girls for a possible explanation.

“Nothing,” Sersei replied, Cheshire grin on her too pretty face as she regarded him with mischief in her eyes.

Grinning what he figured was probably foolishly, Oliver knew without a shadow of a doubt she was messing with his head again, and right now, looking the way she did, he was perfectly okay with it.

“I guess it’s time for us to leave and leave you be. I’m sure we’ll be seeing you,” Sersei said, leaning forward and planting a light kiss on his lips. “Sooner than later,” she added, before moving to the door, Harmony falling in behind, waving shyly, “It was very nice to meet you,” she said softly before the pair exited the room.

Though Oliver found the timing of the visit a little odd, he was very glad that she had come. Part of him had thought with Cam now gone, he might not see her again and he desperately that would not be the case. He could feel himself falling more and more for her, or as Cam might say, ‘Tighter and tighter around her little finger.’”

Locking the door behind the girls, he kicked back on his bed, left leg crossed over his knee as he examined the bands encircling his wrist. Her seeming lack of concern in relation to her brother or the situation that pulled him away reassured him that it was probably something small and manageable as she had said.

With no roommate to worry about, the hint of Sersei and her companion’s fragrance lingering in the room, Oliver grabbed a few Kleenexes from the box from the table beside his bed and decided he was going to take matters into his own hands for the time being.