- Text Size +

Things to do while in Brooklynn

“Quit squirming,” Brooklynn urged with a chuckle, Cam under her hand and frantically but futile trying to get out from under it.

Sweat pouring from his body from exertion, Cam realized it was no use, Brooklynn was just far too powerful. Panting, he lay immobile as she curled her fingers around his body.

Lifting him up off the bed, she turned her hand and opened it, him on his back in the palm.

She was immense and naked, the glimmer in her eyes spoke volumes of what was to come. “Please,” he said, his own eyes wide with undisguised fear.

Bringing him closer to her face, her massive lips parted. He felt her warm exhalation roll over him as she kissed his chest, his thighs, huge soft lips molding around his body. “Mmm,” you taste good,” she said, lowering her hand.

Raising a hand defensively, “Brooklynn,” he said, the lipstick on his chest slightly smeared.

“Cam,” she replied smiling. Puckering her lips, she drooled a line of saliva from her mouth down onto his body, the viscous warm slobber coating him from knees to chest before cupping him against her right breast, the rubbery flesh pliant and slightly abrasive against him as she used his body to tease the erect nipple. Initially, he went rigid, trying to fight back against the swell of her excited protuberance.

Next, she moved him down her spectacular body, pressing him into the folds of her heated pussy. This time, he tried not to resist, going limp and trying to find the path of least resistance as she guided his legs into the opening in her body. The silky slick flesh parted around, rolling over his calves, his thighs. Her scent, while not unpleasant was overwhelming, the heady aroma filling his senses with every intake of air so that all he could taste was her.

“Ahhh,” she moaned, the force of her fingers inexorably shoving him deeper into the well of her femininity, over his hips and passed his chest, leaving only his head, left arm and shoulder free.

The pressure within the corrugated folds of her vagina was crushing, the dense tissue bearing down on him and making it hard to breathe. He tried to take as big a lungful of air as possible in anticipation of being completely devoured by her sex, except she moved her fingers off him, the tips dancing lightly up to the nub peering out from the retracted hood protecting her clitoris.

“Now you can squirm,” she cooed, voice throaty, as her fingers moved in slow lazy circles directly above him, the contractions of her Kegels trying to suck him into her pussy.

In an effort to liberate his right hand, he grabbed a handful of the flesh with his left hand and tried to twist his body, but to no avail, he was just too small.

Feeling him, she giggled.

He could feel the ripple of her mirth through the flesh constraining him, it was impossible to try and pull himself free, if anything his efforts were having the opposite effect and pulling him deeper inside. Desperately, he tried to capture a piece of flesh, feebly catching a fold, anything to prevent himself from being swallowed by the rising tide of her rapacious desire.

Despite his bravado with Oliver, Cam’s experience with girls was even less than his roommate’s and he was being given a crash course in the power of female ardor. He watched helplessly as the gigantic blonde continued to play with herself, the muscles holding him undulating in response to her touches.

The flesh smothering his body seemed to get hotter, her breathing shallower.

The effort of trying to prevent being consumed was rapidly depleting his strength, the muscles in his left arm trembling and aching in protest. He didn’t know how much longer he could sustain his tenuous grasp. If he let go, he suspected he would probably die inside this girl who was losing herself to bliss.

Her motions grew quicker, more vigorous causing the flesh around him to move erratically.

“So close,” she gasped, stroking her flesh faster and faster until finally, “I’m…going…to…COME!” she screamed in ecstasy, the force of her orgasm causing the walls of her vagina to squeeze him mercilessly, again and again, driving the air from his lungs before slamming into him again before he had a chance to refill them. Milky, almost pearlescent fluid seeped out of her and around his body. Her come. It was thick, slightly tacky as she continued to shudder under the power of her release.

A hapless passenger of her passion, all he could do was grit his teeth and try to wait it out

“Oh my god that was absolutely delicious,” she groaned, flesh still experiencing tremors of post orgasmic delight.

Cam released his hold, arm essentially dead, fingers aching and unable to straighten. For the moment he had survived. The relief was short lived as he contemplated what might happen next. How long were they going to keep him like this? She could easily have pushed up inside of herself. What then? Why wasn’t Sersei helping?

Brooklynn shifted her position, leaning forward to look at the tiny little thing still embedded inside the groove of her pubis.

The motion of her movement tugged at him, though now with less force as the swollen tightness around seemed to be diminishing.

Trailing a finger through her climatic secretion on his chest and dragging it up to his head, “Taste the fruit of your labor little one,” she invited, dabbing the pad of her finger against his face. He had no choice, the froth filling his mouth and sliding down his throat until he started choking.

Chuckling, she brought her finger up to her own mouth and licked it clean, luxuriating in the taste. Reaching back down between her legs, she captured his exposed arm between her thumb and forefinger, pulling gently to extract him from her pussy, the flesh reluctantly parting with his body as he slid free and she brought him up and released him onto her perspiration slick stomach.

Twisting his body, he looked up at her through the valley between her breasts. His legs felt weak and he felt depleted.

“I don’t know about you, but I could certainly go for another round,” she said, tongue tucked into the corner of the grin on her sensuous mouth.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Sersei pays a late night call on Oliver...