- Text Size +

A Brooklynn Dodger            

Despite tightly clutching the blanket in his hands and hiding his head, Cam could do nothing as Brooklynn peeled it away from him effortlessly, exposing his naked body curled into a fetal position.

“Come on little Cam,” she coaxed, curling her fingers around his tiny body and lifting him out of the box.

Contained in her hand, Cam’s eyes were wide, the white visible around the iris as his mouth opened and closed with no audible sound coming out.

“This is always my favorite moment,” Allie said with a chuckle, “that look right there, where you can tell they are trying to figure it out and they can’t quite wrap their little heads around it.”

Sersei chuckled, “Not my favorite moment,” she cooed seductively, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

Finding his voice, “Help!” Cam screamed, suddenly becoming extremely animated and fighting against Brooklynn’s restraining fingers as the girl stood up.

“Hush now,” Sersei scolded, wagging a finger at her diminutive brother as Brooklynn secured her hold on the writhing little youth.

Seeing her face and recognizing her, “Sersei!” he said desperately.

“Cam!” she replied, mocking his tone and facial expression.

“What’s happening?” he asked.

Sersei looked at the blonde haired Brooklynn, “I’ll try to explain it to him one more time,” she offered.

Brooklynn nodded, moving her hand nearer to Sersei.

“Cam, listen,” she started, speaking slowly as she might to a child, “you belong to the sisters now. This is your new life from now on, your new home,” she finished. “You should be grateful Brooklynn has you and not Cerys.”

He thrashed in Brooklynn’s hand, struggling to try and free himself despite the fact from his perspective he was dangerously high in the air.

“Mmm, save some of that energetic wiggling for later precious,” Brooklynn purred, tightening her fingers around him.

Shaking her head, Sersei shrugged her shoulders.

Kandi giggled and tussled the hair on his head, “I’ll see you later sugar,” she purred.

As Brooklynn was exiting the room, Cam could hear the other girls joking and laughing, like it was amusing. It made zero sense. It could not be, just couldn’t. The swinging motion of Brooklynn’s arm as she walked made his stomach flop and he felt queasy, tasting Oreo cookie in the back of his throat.

Humming to herself, Brooklynn moved down the hall and into a room. He tried as best he could to try and orient the layout of the house. Someway, somehow, he knew he had to get away.

Crossing the room, she set him down on the neatly made bed atop a plush blanket and white blanket with Marilyn Monroe’s face on it.

Pushing himself up to standing, feet sinking to his ankle in the pile of the blanket, he swallowed hard.

“What do you think?” she asked, spreading her hands to indicate the room.

Glancing about, the room had a definite girly girl kind of feel. “What happens now?” he asked, voice quaver as he tried to control the dread clawing at the back of his brain.

Eyes brightening, “Well you and I are going to get to know one another a little better,” she replied, winking as she pulled the t-shirt she was wearing up over her head and tossing it toward a wicker hamper near the wall. Next, she tucked her thumbs into her pants and wiggled herself out of them before picking them up and throwing them to the same place as the shirt. She was wearing matching light blue bra and panties. Trailing her finger up her lean athletic stomach, she grinned down at the little person standing near the edge of the blanket.

What was she doing? Why was she getting naked? She was so big. What did she mean by play? Oh god how? While she was beautiful, her sheer size intimidated him and he staggered backward away from her. “Brooklynn, please,” Cam said, shaking his head getting the idea of where this situation might be going. She couldn’t possibly be serious, could she?

Walking to her high dresser, she mounted her iPod in the docking station and brought it to life, the opening chords to John Cougar’s Hurt So Good belting out of the two speakers on either side of the dock on the top of her dresser.

Turning back toward the bed, she pulled the tie from her long hair and shook out her blonde locks and started clapping her hands and dancing in time with the music. “I knew that day I saw you on the stairs I would have to play with you,” she growled playfully, hips swaying from side to side as she moved close to the bed.

“No,” he pleaded, his little voice lost in the song.

Once the vocals had begun, she starting bouncing on the balls of her feet and pointing in his direction while singing along with the lyrics, her hair flying about.

Swallowing hard as he tried to control the panic rising in his gut, Cam stumbled backward before turning and starting to run across the bed, strides leaving tiny little footprints in the plush blanket. Arms pumping, legs churning he ran, he didn’t dare look back.

Over the blare of the music, he didn’t hear her move, instead, the force of her body crashing on the bed threw him up into the air, the momentum of his own motion pitching him forward as the distance between him and the bed grew. Her outstretched right hand snatched him deftly out of the air, as she rolled onto her back, face split by a huge grin, “Got you!” she exclaimed triumphantly holding him almost at arm’s length above her.

“Brooklynn, no,” he wheezed around the fingers holding him tightly over her body.

Licking her bottom lip, she giggled and suddenly rolled onto her front, bringing him down between both hands and cradling him in front of her face, “Ready?’ she asked, eyes alight.

Shaking his head frantically, he pushed against her hands.

Still holding him in her right hand, she pushed herself up onto her knees with her left hand and dropped him back on the bed in the valley between her thighs.

On his feet, back to her body, he ran, trying to get to the space beyond her knees.

Bringing her right hand down over him, she pressed him down into the bed, the force crushing him into the thick material of the blanket and driving the air from his lungs as she unfastened her bra with her free hand. Leaning forward, she shifted the elastic of her panties down across her hips, slinking out of them while still keeping him pinned. Completely nude, now it was time to play.