- Text Size +

First Class Passage

Situated as he was between the petals of the outer lips of Thomasin’s pussy, his feet were situated near the entrance to her vagina, his upper body near her urethra and his face near the fleshy hood protecting her clitoris. The pressure squeezing around was fairly forceful and confining as he could feel her moving, presumably walking back to her seat. Once she sat, she parted her legs slightly, allowing him greater mobility and freedom of movement and dim illumination. Sliding his hands upward over the heated smooth skin under the protective hood covering her most delicate and sensitive area, he lightly kneaded the pearl he found there, teasing it, toying with it. He could feel her body responding, the temperature around him rising as blood engorged the area. Her essence was almost spicy, delicious as he inhaled her rising excitement. Again, there was something to be said about being a willing participant in this type of play and he relished in the subtle manipulation of this enormous woman’s erogenous zone.

Pushing the seat back into a reclining positon, Thomasin closed her eyes, delighting in the sensations Oliver was teasing out of her body. There was something very naughty about being sexually stimulated in a public area and the taboo nature of it served to enhance her want. Feeling herself lubricate, she was very glad she chose to wear a dark skirt. Reaching up, she depressed the flight attendant call button. A moment later an attendant appeared.

“May I help you?” she asked, the name on her uniform read Rebecca.

“Could I get a blanket please?” Thomasin inquired.

Rebecca smiled, “Of course,” she replied, vanishing and returning with the blanket.

“Thank you,” Thomasin expressed, laying the blanket across her lap.

“Your welcome,” replied the attendant.

Shuffling her bottom, Thomasin eased her skirt up under the blanket and parted her further. Using the blanket to cover her motion, she slid her right hand under it and lightly grazed the front of her moistening panties with her fingertips. Oliver’s massage was positively electric, and she bit her lip to prevent herself from crying out in pleasure. She so desperately wanted to push him into her, but stayed her hand, letting him choose the pressure and tempo of his attention.

A different female flight attendant, this one named Gloria appeared pushing the beverage trolley, “Would you like something to drink?” she inquired, giving Thomasin a practiced smile.

Thomasin nodded, “Juice, please,” she requested, voice slightly unsteady.

“We have orange or tomato,” offered the woman.

“Tomato please,” Thomasin replied.

“Cookies?” Gloria inquired, pouring glass of tomato juice from a can.

Thomasin smiled and nodded. Gloria leaned in and handed her the drink, a small package of two cookies and a napkin. “Thank you,” Thomasin said.

Gloria smiled and nodded before turning her attention to the seat across the aisle.

Feeling the copious amount of sexual juices leaking out of Thomasin and around his lower body, Oliver slowed his pace on her clit, using only the tips of his fingers to gently caressing the protruding nexus of her hunger. God was she hot and humid. Reaching down his right side with his hand and closer to her hole, he felt the slippery fluid seeping out her coating his exploratory fingers. Bringing his fingers back to his face, he sampled her taste, savoring the nectar she produced. He could not remember ever being so hard before, so impossibly rigid. He felt her hips shift and arch, her body pleading for him to resume his efforts on her clit. Instead, he continued the slow lazy motion of his left hand on her hardened nub.

Draining the tomato juice in a single drink, Thomasin chuckled softly to herself. She wanted to come so bad but the little bugger was expertly toying with her, keeping her on the edge of release. There was no doubt she was going to leave a stain on the seat. She was so close. Slipping her hand inside the elastic waistband of her panties and shuffled her bum forward. It was easy enough to find Oliver nestled in amongst her slick folds. Using her index finger down his back, she nudged him gently, pressing his legs inside the hungry confines her sopping vagina, the molten interior trying to draw him inside. Sliding her hand back up, she danced her fingers over her clit before withdrawing her hand. Pulling her hand out from under the blanket, she touched her damp fingers to her lips. Goddess was she wet.

Oliver allowed her to guide him inside her body, his legs slipping easily inside her lubricated passage and volcanic depths up to his hips. The contractions her body made sucked greedily at him as if trying to devour his little body. His last solo session with Sersei where she completely inserted him into her pussy and then pleasured herself in the tub taught him he should refrain from allowing himself to be drawn completely into Thomasin when she finally let go. Bracing his body with his right forearm, he could still touch her velvet button with the fingers of his left hand. Squeezing the excited flesh and pushing at it in a circular type motion, he could feel the flesh under his hand beginning to swell and vibrate. She was going to come.

Thomasin’s breath caught in her throat. Oliver finally pushed her passed the point of no return. Clenching her teeth, she closed her eyes as orgasm enveloped her. Wave after wave seemed to roll through her. Pulling the blanket up to her face to stifle any moans or cries of delight that might escape her lips; she surrendered to bliss, delicious electric tingles dancing across the entirety of her flesh.

The intensity of her orgasm was directly proportional to the hour he spent slowly tending the fire of her passion. The force of her contractions squeezed him like a velvet vice, baptizing him the wash of her desire. Unable to hold back, Oliver released.

Leaning back in the airplane seat, Thomasin lowered the blanket from her face and closed her eyes, allowing her climax to subside, little after tremors of pleasure dancing through her somatic nervous system.

After a minute or so, she could feel Oliver moving between her thighs. It felt like he was trying to extricate himself from the folds of her spent her vagina. Setting the blanket in the empty center seat, she rose to standing on slightly wobbly legs. Using the seats along the aisle for support, she made her toward the nose of the plane and entered the small bathroom. In the tiny compartment, she delicately extracted Oliver and cleaned him then herself using he sink. Placing him back in her bra she returned to her seat.