- Text Size +


PART 3 OF 3

Raul and Thomas moved quickly. They saw groups kneeling next to a hair of the Goddess, others kissed and licked the ground that was her belly. Raul and Thomas knew that the real goal was farther away and covered by a beautiful purple lace thong. And they were not alone, a black woman their age, was running towards them waving one arm while holding the strap of her backpack with the other. Raul and Thomas stopped and waited for her, distances were hard to judge because of the surreal landscape but in a minute the woman was with them.


My name is Lucy, I spoke with you in the shuttle. - She said panting.

I'm Raul, this is Thomas. We're going to the same place, right?


Purple thong. - Lucy said, feeling excited again.

A buen entendedor, pocas palabras bastan. (transl: A few wise words suffice) - Thomas said smelling his Goddess charm made of fibers from her panties.


During the time they were there more pilgrims joined them, most were clearly overwhelmed by the situation. The world was an almost naked woman, her body stretched as far as the eye could see and the beating of her heart felt like earthquakes. They all smelled the sweet fragrance of lilacs from the skin of the Goddess and some were visibly aroused. Traveling in a group seemed safer than moving alone or in pairs through the feminine desert. First hundreds, then thousands and tens of thousands of pilgrims joined their group. Minutes passed and soon more than an hour until they reached the edge of the pubis marked by the beginning of the purple panties. they were almost a quarter of a million people in the area. The radio came to life and several exclamations of joy from other groups of pilgrims were heard.

 

John here, Team 2, we made it to the top of the left breast. - In the background chants could be heard.


Miguel, Team 1 we can see you guys from the right chest, congratulations.

Raul felt how all the pilgrims fixed their eyes upon him so he asked for a radio.


Raul here, the bulk of pilgrims is in place, we've reached the Holy Land.

 

We are instruments for her pleasure. - Thomas said, and hundreds of voices repeated the prayer.


Then the world trembled more than usual. All the pilgrims were paralyzed by a thunder like voice.

 

THAT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT.

 

Thousands of voices came from the radio, they all said the same.

 

The Goddess is awake!

 

The nearly two hundred and fifty thousand people in the group that was on the edge of the panties looked to the face of the Goddess and saw her biting her lower lip while those big, deep eyes went from group to group between her breasts and pubis. She then moved her hands, she put one on her left chest, killing more than a hundred thousand pilgrims in an instant and placed the other hand just above Raul, Lucy, Thomas and the hundreds of thousands of microscopic pilgrims. Her hand was there for several seconds and everyone prepared to be crushed but the moment never came. The hand lifted the elastic of the lace thong exposing the pubis.

 

DRIVE ME CRAZY.

 

Lucy couldn't take it anymore, every time the Goddess spoke, she felt her whole body vibrate and to see how she controlled their lives and cleared their way to her sex was too much. She was not the only one in that situation. Thomas, Raul felt the same, they stripped and ran toward the opening but soon thousands and thousands of pilgrims got undressed and began to run to the new space created by the hand of the Goddess. Many recited prayers, the womanly scent was very intense, the sky was her lace thong. As far as the eye could see the world was a forest of beautiful female pubic hair and a sex throbbing with anticipation. When they reached the edge of her lips many pilgrims jumped into her womanhood so excited they were. Then Thomas smiled at his teammates and said.

 

What a woman!

 

He waved goodbye, then entered the final stretch of pubic hair forest and disappeared. Seconds later, the hand of the goddess passed over their heads in the sky that were the purple panties and began fingering her pilgrim covered sex with slow movements.


Raul and Lucy realized that they were holding hands. Something electric was happening between them, their naked bodies, the howls of ecstasy around them, the moans of pleasure of the Goddess that made their bodies and souls vibrate at the same frequency. They kissed passionately, embraced, fell to the shaking ground that was the Goddess' pubis and there, in contact with the skin of the divine woman who was pleasuring herself with hundreds of thousands of crazed volunteers all over her body, Lucy and Raul made love.

 

They were in Heaven