- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Short story. Hope you enjoy!

THE CULT OF THE GODDESS

PART 1 OF 3

Nobody had organized the cult of the Goddess. There was no official religious organization in any of the hundreds of shrunken cities the Goddess kept in her house as toys, yet the cult was practiced by a great percentage of the population. Men and women alike shaved their heads and dedicated their lives to serving and pleasing the incredibly gigantic woman who owned their whole world. These were people of all kinds, single, married, even survivors from some of the cities that the Goddess had destroyed in her "little games" Most wanted a quick death at the hands (or any other body part) of the Goddess . Some wanted to have what they called an "experience" on her, touching her skin and beholding the divine being who had so radically changed their world. Others were real religious fanatics of the Goddess and their only aspiration was to serve her and to die for her. The media said cult members were affected by pheromones and the feminine scent of the Goddess, to the point of being in love with her and being unable to think of anything else other than pleasing their mistress.


In the air transport shuttle in which Raul was traveling, you could find all those kinds of people, three hundred passengers in total in this shuttle which was one of almost two thousand tiny ships that were now flying towards the Goddess in open formation. She was asleep and almost naked on her bed.

 

Ten minutes to our destination. - Reported the pilot of the aircraft.
Amen. - One third of the pilgrims responded in unison


Raul said nothing, he was thinking of the day when the Goddess destroyed his city with her underwear. He and Thomas were among the few survivors of the disaster. Today they were sitting next to each other on their way to their final destination. Thomas was among those who said "Amen"

 

Still a couple of hours before she wakes up, we'll be there on time. - Thomas said, fingering his Goddess charm, made with fibers from the panties that destroyed their city.

Uhm? Yes, but once we get there we need to walk a few kilometers. She likes to pleasure herself in the morning and our job is to help her enjoy it more. - Raul replied trying to shake off the fear by talking about the plan.

We are more than half a million people in total, it is one of the largest pilgrimages there has ever been. - Said a beautiful (even with her head shaved) female pilgrim sitting in front of them.

 

They were all silent, staring out the window, as far as the eye could see there was only bed, a sea of sheets, and wrinkles higher than the Everest. Suddenly they saw a bunch of explosions in the distance and a huge toe cutting through a cloud of black smoke where a moment before tens of shuttles with thousands of pilgrims were.


We just lost twenty shuttles. - Reported the pilot
Our life for her pleasure
. - Recited the most fervent.

A few minutes later they reached their destination, the belly of the Goddess. The surviving shuttles landed, the pilgrims disembarked and started walking. Raul, Thomas and hundreds of thousands more were heading to the genitals of the Goddess. Many were in shock. The views from the plain were breathtaking. Her gorgeous breasts were two perfect mountains in the distance, they were so far it defied logic. To the south, the beautiful legs of the Goddess moved slightly as she slept. One of these movements had destroyed several aircraft and she had not even felt it.

Raul took a deep breath. "Huele a mujer" (womanly smell) he thought, and felt something ancient and primitive giving him the strength to finish the journey and reach their destination.

 

Come on Tommy. - He said. - We got work to do.

Amen, brother.

 

And they began to walk