- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 



PART 2 OF 3

Lucy was nervous, her fingers were playing with her curly hair as she watched the control panels of the capsule. It was her first day in the Olympus observer team, which flew around the face of the Goddess listening to any request from Her to transmit it to the world. The life expectancy of observers was rather low, a sigh in their direction, a sneeze, a quick turn of the head of the Goddess and hundreds of observers and their floating pressurized modules disintegrated. Despite the risks, many people volunteered since before the creation of the Olympus team, the Goddess communicated her demands in a more... direct way. Putting an ear close to her lips saved many lives.

 

If we're lucky, she will speak in our shift. - Israel, Lucy's cabin mate, said.

 

Lucy was not sure that was lucky.

 

When the Goddess entered the room she sat on the bed and began to write in her smart phone, she was only wearing a purple lace thong. The Olympus team had been on alert for hours and was already many kilometers high (for them). The approach was a completely surreal experience and Lucy could not help but notice the Goddess' underwear. Slowly, hundreds of weather balloons pulling the capsules were positioned around the head of the Goddess and synchronized their orbits as if they were little moons. Observers never knew when or in what direction her divinity would speak so they waited orbiting slowly until their shift was done.

 

Today, Israel was right, the Goddess looked at them and her eyes filled almost the entire field of view of their capsule.

 

Oh, those eyes! - Lucy thought.

 

And all the capsules started to vibrate with the sound of the words of the colossal female staring at them.

 

WAKE ME UP THE WAY I DESERVE.

 

Israel, Lucy and hundreds of observers from the Olympus team were shaking uncontrollably, some recited prayers from the Goddess worship.

 

Yes, my lady. - Was heard on the radio.
For her pleasure. - Said another voice in the same frequency.

 

Lucy could not stop shaking or looking at those eyes. Those infinite, deep eyes where she would be lost forever were she to fall on them. Lucy felt herself falling and had to sit in the chair of the capsule.

 

She is so powerful and big ... for her we are nothing. - Lucy said while trying to catch her

breath after the experience.

 

I told you hearing her voice was something else. - Said her companion.

 

Lucy could not answer, her eyes were fixed on the deity who now threw them a kiss and dedicated them a mischievous grin. At that moment she knew she wanted a closer look. She wanted to smell the Goddess' body and to obey Her command.

 

After sending the message, the Olympus team returned to earth. Lucy went home, showered and shaved her head ... She had never done it before, but neither had she ever felt like this. Her whole body vibrated and a chemical cocktail was running through her veins. She masturbated furiously on her bed and took another shower, this time it was cold.

 

Looking in the mirror, Lucy gently ran her hands over her soft dark skin and dreamed for a second of feeling the skin of the Goddess, of taking off that purple thong and... smelling it. She got dressed, went out and got on the shuttle that was going through her neighborhood picking up fanatics and volunteers for the pilgrimage the Goddess had demanded. During the trip she talked with two guys her age about the details of the pilgrimage. The two men seemed to be in the same state she was.

 

It was not the Goddess anymore, it was her Goddess