- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here we are!

"Maybe you'd like to play with them, they're very soft and squishy if you'd like to give them a squeeze…" I notice his cock getting harder as his tiny hands touched my tender nipples. I swear if I hadn't done this so many times before, I would've came instantly. He rubbed the areola and brought his head closer to my nipple. I waited for him to make his move, just one little lick and I'll have him enchanted by my body. It didn't take long, when he felt it was safe, he gave my nipple a passionate kiss, but I wasn't going to let it last. I instantly clasped my hand around him, smushing him against my breast and bringing myself up to full height. I let go and kept my hand beneath him just in case he fell as he dangled off my nipple, scared of the long way down. "This is what you have to remember, you can do what you like to me, but understand that compared to you I'm a goddess, infinitely bigger and stronger, so if you do something I don't like, then you'll have a long way to fall. But if you do something I like, I'll make sure you like it too!" Without giving him time to think, I crash back onto the bed, with my back to the sheets. He bounced off my breasts so high, it must've felt like an amazing bounce to him and I just giggle at his silliness.

"Now then, play with my nipples, I need a release." I reposition him on the tip of my nipple and use my left hand to twist and tug on my other. "It's ok baby, go ahead and enjoy yourself, you're doing wonderfully so far" I blow him a little kiss as he slowly massages my massive tit. His tiny hands can only do so much but they feel wonderful as they lightly tug and rub me, with little kisses thrown in every so often. I start moving my hips side to side, I can't hold it. I snake my right hand under the elastic of my panties, pulling back the skin, and I start playing with my clit while he enjoys my breast. "Ah…that's it….you're so good….give it a bite….YES…..you're amazing!" I keep complimenting him as he becomes more and more comfortable, I need him to be ok with what we're doing if I'm going to really use him later. Soon enough he's tugging on my nipple as hard as he can, nibbling on it with all his strength, finally he understands that he can do anything and it'll only please me. The more forceful he gets, the harder I play with myself, I want him inside me so bad, but not yet, it'll scare him too much. Suddenly I had an idea, cupping my breast with my left hand, I bring it up to my mouth and begin sucking on my tit with him on it. I suck with all my force and I feel him hanging on for dear life. Between breathes I stick my tongue around him, patting his back with that slimy muscle try and let him know it's ok, that I'm so proud of him. He understood after a bit and went back to playing around. The feel of him hanging on my nipple while biting and sucking on it himself is pure bliss, plus feeling his tiny hard cock stabbing my tongue only helped to increase the passion of the moment. 

My fingers  twist and rub my clit even faster as I approach climax, my tongue is practically seizing in my mouth around his body as I reach the edge. This little guy is relentless, he didn't let up for a single moment. My back arched higher, and higher, and higher as I toed the edge of ecstasy closer and closer. Finally I let out a muffled scream, I tried to keep it in the back of my throat as much as possible so I wouldn't deafen the poor thing but I'm sure his ears were ringing for some time afterwards. My body convulsed for awhile and fell slowly back onto the bed, swear I was levitating off the covers how far up I was. Once I caught my breath, I took my tit out of my mouth, relieved to see him still hanging on and still making out with my nipple, he's such a good little guy. "Ahh…that was….you were perfect…." I smile warmly and my heart leapt when I saw him give a smile in return. He'll do just fine, I think.

 

Chapter End Notes:

and another one bites the dust!