- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My first story, hope you all enjoy

"He's such a cutie isn't he?" I say In a low voice to my friend Amanda. "What, the one in the shorts and that…what is that, a domo t-shirt?" she responded with a bit of disgust "No, the handsome one next to him, the tall guy in the white shirt and blazer. He looks delicious!" I eyeball him for a few seconds trying to imagine how he is underneath all that restrictive clothing. "Girl, you have good taste, well go get him, I think I've got my eye on a guy by the pool table. Good luck!" We rose from the table, gave each other a hug and kiss each other's cheeks like good girlfriends should and walked over to our targets. I approached him slowly, trying not to catch his gaze just yet until I was sure he was good enough to please me tonight. 

I reached out and touched his arms, they were so much more muscly than I was expecting. "Hi there big boy, what's someone like you doing in a place like this?" He took a moment to respond, almost as if he was trying to keep from spazzing out, I love it when they do that. "O-oh Hi, I was just having a few drinks, didn't think a girl like you would ever approach me." He sounded exasperated and tried to fake a smile, he was so nervous and I loved it. "Oh believe me, a girl like me is looking for someone JUST like you. Maybe, if you weren't too busy, you'd like to help me out with something. I need a big, strong man to help take care of me tonight, but I need them to be the right…..size first. Do you think you meet those requirements?" He spilled his drink on himself, the poor thing can't handle the pressure of having a beautiful woman like me courting him. I grab his arm and lead him out of the building without another word.

 We walk through the parking making way towards my car and he hops into the passenger seat. "We've got a bit of a drive so why don't you take a nap, you're gonna need your full strength to handle a woman like me." I blew him a kiss and he instantly turned tomato red. As the car hit the main road and the music played low, I saw him close his eyes and drift to sleep in the corner of my eye. Oh I wish I could have him right now but no, I need to wait until we get home, he wouldn't be the right size until then. As the music played on, I saw him move down the window he rested on, his legs going up onto the seat and his arms retracting into his shirt. I love it when they shrink, god I'm so wet just thinking about him getting smaller, but I have to contain myself, he'll be perfect by the time I get home. 

FUCK THE WORD LIMIT. 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope it was ok! More to come soon!