- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2 makes headway!

My keys always get stuck in the door handle, but tonight they went in smoothly, as if my house knew I wanted to get to the program instantly. I head inside and make my way to my bed, dumping out the contents of my purse and licking my lips as my little man falls out onto the patterned comforter. "W-where am I? What's going on?!" I can barely hear his tiny voice, at an inch tall his voice is barely louder than my phone when it vibrates on silent. "You're in my house silly, remember I told you that I needed someone at the right size? Well now you're perfect!" It's so cute when they run, they always do the same thing and he was no exception, scrambling away towards the pillows when I move my hands towards him, wiggling my fingers just to make him even more nervous. I snatch him by his leg and dangle him in front of my face "Let me go, I don't want to die!" I strain to catch his every word and smile, showing off my pearly white teeth that I take such care of. "You're not gonna die little one, I'm going to make you feel wonderful and you'll do the same to me in return. So long as you do what I say you'll live but if you try and disobey me I promise you'll regret it. Now relax, and let your big girlfriend take care of you."

I pop him into my mouth like a candy and lick him all over, god it's so exhilarating feeling them squirm in my mouth, trying to push away my tongue and avoiding losing any limbs between my teeth. I'm able to catch him with my tongue, pushing him up against the wall of my cheek and licking him all over making sure not a single part of him doesn't get violated by my big pink slimy tongue. His taste is odd though, more metallic than usual, I hope he's not bleeding! I reach in and pull him out with a sigh of relief seeing that, despite being violated by my mouth, he's perfectly safe. "Did you like that? That's just a taste of what's to come"

  "Go ahead and rest for a minute, you were so feisty in there! Don't you know that there's no use in fighting me?" He didn't make any sign of acknowledgement or otherwise, he just laid there limp like a ragdoll in my hand. Perhaps I should try comforting him, he needs to know that as much as I'm a goddess, I still care about him. "Here little one, You'll enjoy this next part." I coo as we walk over to the bed. I gingerly set him on the pillow and begin stripping down to just my lingerie, keeping an eye on him for any reaction at all. I could've sworn I saw his head perk up when I took my top off, of course he'd love what he sees. Even at regular size, my tits are massive DD's something that every woman is envious of, and that every man craves. "Do you want this to come off too?" He slowly nods his head as I play with my bra strap. "Well I'm gonna need your help, you're a big strong man, take it off for me!" I lay down on the bed, turning my back towards him slightly so he has full access to my bra and feel him slowly climb onto me. I shudder at the feel of his tiny arms and legs clambering onto me. He's so small it's adorable! I feel a slight tugging on my bra and I start teasing him "Are you sure you can manage? If you need someone with some actual muscle then maybe I could help…"

The tugging feeling gets harder, he must be so frustrated back there. I hear a little scratch and suddenly my bra strap released, the little guy actually did it! I lay still for a minute and feel him climb off me and back onto the pillow. Holding the bra to my massive breasts with one hand, I get up and lean close to him, his eyes opening wide with fear. "Well here you are my big strong man, enjoy!" Laying on top of him, I remove my arm, letting my bra fall onto his small body and letting my breasts fall and hang just within reach for him to enjoy. His jaw dropped and I could see his tiny cock harden, he's finally enjoying himself!

Chapter End Notes:

the damn word limit, well there it is!