- Text Size +

August 14, 2016

               I haven’t been allowed to go to school this week. I suppose no one grows 16 inches in a span of a week (the mark on my wall is now 6’1), but it’s still ridiculous that I’m kept here. A blood sample was taken of me and sent off. Supposedly the results will be back soon. But in the meantime there’s nothing to do other than lay around in my uncle’s stupid clothes.

               Someone attempted to publish a news article about me, but it was kept from the papers at the request of the same people who examined me earlier.  They had placed stethoscopes all over me, and subjected me to many tests while in hazmat gear.  But they were so professional about it, that I wasn’t really embarrassed.

               Which is a good thing, I suppose. 

               It may seem like I’m a complete perv after what happened last time.  But as I said before, I’m an exhibitionist.  And I was presented with an opportunity that I never had before.  How many people can just grow, inches at a time? I knew people would be watching me when that happened, so I had to take advantage of the opportunity.

               I may seem like a girl who plays with herself all the time, but honestly, I’m not a guy.  It’s typically just once a day. And I can only surf the Internet for a couple of hours before I get bored. I’m not exactly a bookworm. This sucks! There’s nothing to do at all.

               Except eat.  At my increased size, it feels like I’ve been doing but eating.

               Diary, I’ve been laying here day after day with nothing to do.

               That is, until tonight.

               I’ve just been staying here in my room under my parent’s orders. It’s not like they did much to stop me. My room isn’t even locked. But tonight I heard a knock at my window.

               “Can I come in?” Amber’s voice hissed quietly through the window. Desperate for some company, I undid the latch and pulled up the window. Soon she clambered into my room and fell down on the bed.

               “So what Ayane said really is true.  You are a lot bigger now. Most teenage girls don’t go through growth spurts like that, you know,” she said matter of factly as she got within a foot of me, the girl uncomfortably close.

               “This is so exciting!” I could feel her breath against my skin, she was so close to me now. Amber was pretty tall, but I was a little bigger than her now. It was weird to long down at her.

               “So… what’s this?” I saw her reach down and pull something from next to the bed. It was my dildo, still wet from when I have used it tonight.

               “This thing is fresh… isn’t it!” she said, waving the thing around. “I knew it was a good present. You never would have bought one yourself.” Amber stepped even closer to me, to the point where we were practically touching.

               “Amber… don’t you think that you’re a little close,” I muttered awkwardly as the girl stood inches from me. But she continued talking enthusiastically, not paying attention to what I said.

               “I bet you’re using this a lot now. I mean, what happened to you is pretty hot. You’ve always complained about everyone looking over you, and now you grew a foot in a week!” 

               I just stood there, almost like stone as she finally bumped herself against me, her lips at the level of my chin. Her slender body contrasted with my larger one as for a moment we stood together. Finally, she spontaneously reached out and grabbed at my chest through my shirt, quickly reaching her goal.

               “Your parents haven’t even gotten you new bras have they?  I can tell that you’re going commando.”

               “A… Amber what are you doing?” I started sweating as I felt the heated sensation from earlier returning to me, my whole body flushing up. And my nipples began to respond to my growth and Amber’s groping as they quickly became hard.

               “Oh my god!  You really are sweating aren’t you!  It’s happening, isn’t it!” Amber was shouting just a bit too loud as she enthusiastically got right next to me. I could feel her breath against my skin, she was so clo

               “Please… there’s something wrong with me… I don’t even know if it can be reversed…” I breathed out slowly. But my friend inched closer and closer, until we were practically touching.

               “I’m really not used to being shorter than you,” Amber breathed quietly, reaching up a little and grabbing my shoulders. “What’s it like… being bigger… you always complained about how short you were, but now you’re not. You’ll never be short again. In fact for you, I think that there’s no going back.  Especially for you.” She finally leaned in a bit more and her body was touching mine.  I could feel her heart racing as she pressed against mine.

               “Please don’t d… do this, it’s…”

               “Embarrassing?” With that my friend took her right hand off of my shoulder and squeezed one of my large breasts with it.”  It was at that moment that I began to feel the fabric of my uncle’s shirt pressing against me again. 

               “Amber… I don’t know where I’ll be able to get another shirt!” I whined out as I felt her hand growing ever so slightly smaller as my breast pressed against it.

               “Who said you need another shirt?” Amber took the other breast with her hand as well, as she fondled them with abandon.  She was fully fondling them now, seeming to marvel at their size and consistency. 

               “You seem to be really into me Amber,” I began to giggle, my face still hot from embarrassment. 

               “Well, you’ve always been cute,” Amber said with satisfaction as she reached for my nipple a little.  “Yep, going commando,” she said with satisfaction as I yelped. 

               “Hey… hey…” Amber reached out and covered my mouth.  “You can’t be making any noise, do you want your parents to notice?  I don’t think they want you growing anymore.”

               “You know Amber, I’m going to think that you had dirty thoughts when you gave me that dildo, now.  Were you just imagining me using it?’ I teased her. 

               “I just wanted to give a friend a present.  If I thought of you using it, then it was just a bonus.” 

               At that moment, looking down at her, I realized how small my friend truly was.  I had probably grown a couple of inches just from Amber’s fondling, and I stood about half a foot over my formerly taller friend.

               “If I didn’t know better, I’d say that you want me to be bigger,” I smirked, looking down at her as my embarrassment subsided.  “You really want to fondle these,” I said, grasping at my own tits.  “Then you have to come close up!” I pulled my friend down into my cleavage upon saying that, burying her face inside my massive tits.  It looked like she could hardly breathe, as her head wedged itself between my twin orbs. 

               I was no longer growing while this was going on.  After all, it was her fault that she was so into me, not mine.  However, I was still feeling heat deep inside me, but it came from a different source.

               “Amber… you can’t just fondle me without anything in return…” I said as I reached around her and grabbed her ass.  She yelped in surprise as she did this.  I simply kept going on, and used my larger weight to push her forward onto my bed.  She fell back effortlessly, as I was able to push her without effort.  I then clambered right on top of her, my bed squeaking beneath our combined weight. 

               “So… are you ready to take some responsibility,” I said as I flattened my weight over her.  Soon I could feel her entire body underneath me, as I flattened her.

               “You’re heavy,” I heard her state from somewhere beneath me.

               “How rude, you know I’m only slightly overweight.  I’ve been trying to lose recently.”

               “Yeah, well I think something else has made you gain weight.”

               “Hmmph,” I huffed from above her.  “Just for that, I don’t think you’re getting me off of you so easily.  Shirt off!”  I commanded haughity from above her.

               “What did you say?”

               “Shirt… off.”  I commanded one more time, refusing to budge my weight as I straddled her stomach.  My earlier growth had caused my shirt to expose my belly a little, some of the white skin showing.  My breasts stretched my shirt quite a bit, as it looked like it could reach a breaking point soon.  The outlines of my boobs were drawn through, and you could follow a line between her eyes and my breasts.  It was pretty empowering to be looking down on her like that. 

               “So you want me to take off my shirt?”  Amber replied.  “What am I going to get in return?” 

               “I think I’m going to keep mine on… at least for now.  But I… am taking yours off!”  I exclaimed as I fondled with her.  Soon she laughed as she struggled with me.  I tried to reach my hands around her smaller body, grabbing the bottom of her shirt and attempted to pull it above her shoulders.  She managed to struggle quite a bit underneath me, as I felt her keep it on.  She was still a pretty athletic girl, and even if I was bigger than her, it was quite a struggle to get it from her.  I saw her tan belly exposed as I continued to fumble with her beneath me.  Finally I felt it begin to pull off, and her arms moved up as I finally began to win the struggle, her arms moving above her shirt.  As I pulled It up, I saw her bra clad breasts began to emerge, my prize ready for the waiting.

               Amber and I had been friends for a long time, many years.  So understandably, it felt kind of weird when I looked down at her and saw her nearly naked body beneath me.  But, as she smiled up at me, I felt reassured.  She looked friendly enough, and I was prepared to go to the next level.  So I looked down at her, smiled one last time, and reached around her back.  I unsnapped her bra, and was soon looking at her tanned breasts.  I wasn’t embarrassed at the least.  She wanted me.  I wanted her.  It was that simple.

               She squirmed a little beneath me as I fondled her breasts.  The surface felt soft, yet firm beneath me.  I rubbed my fingers over her nipples, marveling at the feel of another person’s breasts. Amber’s breasts. My friend’s breasts.  

               “Your pants too… and your underwear…. You know the drill,” I commanded again.  Soon her panties lay at the floor.  It was difficult for Amber to take them off as I lay on top of her. 

               “Chelsea… my legs are getting numb,” she whined from underneath me. 

               “Not yet… not yet…” I said from above her.  “You still haven’t gotten to experience these from up close.”  I finally began to take my own shirt off, to give her access to the globes she hungered for.  I pulled my shirt just a little over my neck… and soon… it didn’t budge any further.  My uncle’s shirt was a little tight before I had grown, but now it had caught on my shoulders.  I pulled and I pulled, but it felt like I was only able to get it lodged further. 

               “Hehehehe… you should see what you look like!”  Amber giggled from underneath me.  “I can see your belly!” 

               “Shu… shut up!”  I wanted this moment to be sexy.  I really did.  And now my shirt had gotten caught around me.  I only saw darkness as I struggled with the fabric.  I could feel myself growing embarrassed again, as I completely fumbled with my shirt.  Amber was enamored with me, and now I was doing this! 

               I still felt turned on, as a familiar heat returned to me.   For just a moment, I was confident.  For just a bit, I felt like I had control.  But I knew how much of a dork I was.  And now I was a big dork. 

               “Bbbbbbbbttt!” I felt something wet on my belly as her lips pressed against my belly.  She was clearly razzing my belly.  “Someone has a cute belly, doesn’t she!  Someone has a really cute belly!  I could feel the heat picking up steam, and my body became pressed inside my shirt even further, and I realized it would be completely hopeless to take it off, as my uncle’s shirt began to feel like it was made for a child.

               I felt Amber’s hand reach around my butt as well.  “Hmm… I don’t think I’m going to be able to take these off.  They’re wedged to you pretty well.  You’re a growing girl aren’t you!  Going through all of your clothes so fast!”  With that I felt her fingers on my belly this time.  She was tickling me pretty hard, as I felt her fingers dancing all over my body. 

               “A… Amber stop!”  I yelled out.  She was treating me like a little kid.  But I would show her who’s little.  I felt the heat still growing stronger within me as I grew within my shirt.  As my underwear grew so tight that it threatened to snap off.  As my sweatpants grew so tight that they started to cut off circulation in my legs.  But even as I struggled with all of this, I still couldn’t see her, as my shirt still blocked my view of the outside world. 

               “Hee…Hahaha… Quit treating me! HA! like a child!”  I pouted as I flailed my arms, Amber still tickling me furiously.  I kept squirming on top of her, and I finally fell over, the room shaking as my weight fell onto the floor.  Amber pounced on me, continuing to tickle me.  I felt her slide a little, as I wiggled back and forth trying to get her off of me.

               “But you are SUCH a cutie.  And now you’re a big cutie!” Amber said as she kept tickling me.  I couldn’t remain mad at her.  It’s obvious that she was playing with me.  But it was still embarrassing as I tried to get my shirt off of me.  I felt it beginning to rip now.  My clothes were becoming so incredibly tight by this point. 

               “Okay… I think that’s enough tickling for now,” Ambre said from on top of me.  Soon I felt her hand reaching somewhere else.  Soon she was reaching somewhere else, and I felt her hands on my breasts again, as she began to fondle them. 

               “You really want them, don’t you,” I sighed as she continued to reach at them.  I couldn’t fell anything, but it was obvious that Amber was fiercely attacking my breasts. 

               “I think I’ve made it pretty obvious by now.”  Amber kept blissfully attacking my breasts, completely ignoring the situation with my shirt.  My other clothes were still getting tighter, and I started to get sweaty as they attempted to bind me.

               “Amber, can’t you help a little here.  My clothes are completely stuck on me.”

               “Can’t you see?”  Amber said adoringly.  “They’re going to come off anyway.  You don’t need to do anything else.”  Surely enough, I could hear the sounds of clothes ripping, as I finally began to stretch too large for my confines.  Even as this happened, I felt slight pain coming from my ass.

               “Amber, I have another wedgie.  Is there anything you can do to help, or are you just going to sit there and admire my amazing bigness.”

               “I’m just going to sit here and admire your amazing bigness.”  Amber chirped back.  She was still fondling me under what was left of my clothes, her hands having free reign of my body.

               “How nice.  Seriously, Amber, I’m completely stuck in here.  Is there ANYTHING you can do to get me out of here?” 

               “You’re already doing it, Chelsea, you glorious, awkward, cute, big girl.  You’re going to be out of here soon.  All you have to do is be embarrassed.  Think that you aren’t putting on an amazing show when you are.  Think that you’re not sexy when you DID lose that weight and have the largest breasts of anyone in our grade.  Think that people never look at you except when you’ll mess up.  You have to think that you’re nothing… until time and time again, your body will prove you wrong.  You are big, and you are cute.  You are big AND cute, Chelsea.” 

               But I don’t think that I’m anything like that.  And even as she said it, I felt more red than I had before, and as my body grew flushed, I felt my shirt finally ripping apart.  Soon it was off, in tatters on the ground.

               “All right!”  Amber exclaimed, as my shirt finally ripped open, the light returning to my eyes.  I looked down at her, watching her smile up at my sweaty, tight confines.  I finally wiggled my way out of the tatters of my shirt, and I threw it off to the side.

               “Hi…hi again.”  I said awkwardly.  I then began to clear my throat, looking down at her.  “I… I’m sure you’ll find something else to get rid of my pants.  They’re getting really tight on me now…. I’m really big, aren’t I.

               “Yep,” Amber kept grinning up at me.  I still felt kind of strange.  I never knew Amber liked me.  Never.  How could I have not known.  Soon I felt my pants ripping off of me, and the remnants of the sweatpants fell to tatters on the floor below.  I was still growing. 

               “So Chelsea, what do you want to do now?” 

               “You!”  I tried to groan authoritatively, taking advantage of my new size.  She sat there for a second, kind of surprised.  Soon she burst out laughing.  I followed.  I’d never try to boss Amber around.

               I was right though.

               After I got access to her underwear, I saw her sopping, small pussy beneath me.  I started to insert one, than two fingers into it.  They were easily admitted, and Amber squealed beneath me as I continued to go at it.  I didn’t know I could make ANYONE feel like that, especially Amber.  I saw her writhing beneath me… still writing… I could have looked at her face forever.  Soon I felt her pussy contract around me fingers pulling them in tightly, and soon a small squirt of liquid hit my belly. 

               “You’re pretty excited, Amber, aren’t you?”  I asked pulling my fingers out of her shuddering body.

               “Don’t… stop…”

               “Don’t worry, I won’t.”

               Suffice to say, we kept at it all night.