- Text Size +
August 6, 2018.

Something even weirder happened today, diary.
I still hadn’t told anyone about what happened with the meteor. I’ve been making it through the past couple of days accepting that I wouldn’t tell anyone about my near death experience. And I thought that was how it would continue to be, until lunch today.

I normally sit with Amber, Cynthia and Ayane as my small lunch group. Besides Michael… I guess… they’re the only three friends I have. Cynthia’s a bit of a brain, as I’ve told you many times. I’ve realized that she’s probably going to go far away to some great school in the future and leave me alone. She has straight brunette hair and stands at about 5’6.

Ayane is originally from Japan, but moved over a few years ago. I’ve gotten to know her pretty well. She wasn’t particular popular there or here because of how much of a tomboy she was. The girl typically wore simply a T-shirt and jeans, and the girl was pretty athletic. She stood about 5’8 as well, so all of my friends tower over me.

Anyway, I was walking over with my lunch tray… it was pizza day, hooray? Suddenly, I tripped over some old food that had been left on the floor, and my tray went flying across the room.

I saw some people from one of the nearby tables laughing at me as I begin to stand up, some pizza sauce on my shirt. Boy Chelsea, I haven’t done that for a while.

Suddenly, I began to feel very strange as people were looking at me from all over the room. I don’t know how to describe it. It’s like I began to feel all hot and sweaty, as people all over the room looked at me. I just stood there, in the middle of the lunchroom, as I began to feel this strange energy coursing through me.

It was like my whole body was tight as everyone was watching me. I can’t really describe it. I flushed even as the laughter died down from across the hall. Some people just stood there strangely, as I felt like my insides were on fire.

Soon it felt a little like I was stretching somehow. Like my body was gradually exploding outward. I could barely hear anyone else around me as the sound of my own bones growing filled me. I was still hot, and felt almost.. aroused as I climbed just a little higher. People were staring even more at me, as they saw my flushed body just standing there in the middle of the room. I looked so weird. So stupid, with my stained shirt standing there in the middle of the lunchroom. But it felt good.

Everyone looking at me felt so good. I could feel my pussy tingling by everyone looking at me. I didn’t know what was wrong with me. But I have to be honest. It felt reaaallllly good.

Soon I saw someone coming over towards me. It was Michael and Amber. Soon the two were hoisting me up by my arms and dragging me outside. The lunchroom was so loud with students chattering about me that teachers had to go in and interrupt it. That’s a great way to start out my sophomore year, right?

Soon I was dragged out in the hot air outside. The school building was providing shade at least, but I was really burning up.

“It’s… really… hot out here.” I mouthed to the two of them.

“What in the world happened with you? It’s like you liked everyone making fun of you.” Amber said curiously as she sat me down at a bench outside.

“I just felt really weird, okay. Really hot. Okay.” I did feel really uncomfortable though. My entire body was sticky with sweat. And my clothes felt pretty tight as well. I was developing a bit of a wedgie as my underwear dug into my butt, and my pants were riding into me. My shirt clung a bit too much to my chest as well.

“Chelsea, could you stand up?” Michael asked me curiously. I wasn’t sure why he asked me that, but I decided to follow his lead and stand up anyway. I felt almost a sense of vertigo as I did.

When I stood up I realized immediately why he had asked me to.

I was staring him straight in the eye.

“Holy shit,” Amber's mouth stood agape while she was looking at me. That expression’s going to be in my mind for a while. I’ve never seen her looking that shocked before.

“It’ll be okay… alright,” I said looking up at her. I don’t know what has happened to me. But I’ll feel okay. I’m fine.

“Nobody grows three inches in a day, Chelsea. That just doesn’t happen. You should see a doctor… or something.”

“Look, it’s obvious that something just happened,” okay I said back to them.

Or… at least I think that’s how it went. I can’t remember everything that is said throughout the day. I went back to class and stubbornly sat through it. I had to talk to the guidance counselor for a while too. Assure her that everything was okay. Blah blah blah… it felt like the day lasted forever.

When I got home, I walked upstairs quickly. I wanted to get out of these clothes so badly. My parents aren’t really the most attentive (as you know), so I was able to sneak upstairs quickly without any trouble. When I got there, it was really hard to peel my clothes off. A bit of my belly was even showing from underneath my shirt. It didn’t look that bad, I guess. I weigh 120 pounds… well I’m not sure that I do now. I don’t even think that’s technically overweight. Maybe I’m just self-conscious. But I think that my belly’s a little noticeable. Maybe that’s because the rest of my body didn’t seem to take much of my weight. I have a pretty decent ass, and there really isn’t much fat noticeable on the rest of my body. I still wanted to lose weight pretty badly though. Oh well…

But I wanted to write today so badly. I can’t believe that I actually grew! I checked my marks on the wall just to make sure, but I really am three inches taller. All from what happened earlier. I’m not sure what it was, but people aren’t going to be looking straight over my head so much anymore. So on the whole, I think that it was a good day. I’ll write later, I guess.

This has been a pretty insane day. I suppose that I will have to listen to my friends though. I need to find out what just happened to me.