- Text Size +

“I can’t believe she would do this to me…” Scott groaned, pressing his whole body into the giant sole of his girlfriend Lisa’s gigantic right foot.  He still wondered whether she could even feel his little naked, sweaty body pressing into the bottom of her massive soft, smelly foot.  He found himself coughing and gagging - usually he could easily handle the smell of his girlfriend’s feet, but tonight they were especially pungent.  “What the heck did she walk through?” Scott wondered, continuing to work futilely to please his Goddess.

Just as he pressed his face hard into Lisa’s smelly sole, taking a huge whiff of her scent, suddenly the white bedsheets overhead started to wildly shift.  Scott couldn’t see anything - under the covers, he could only somewhat sense the shapes of figures in the dark, but he could sense the movement all around him.  Scott’s instincts caused him to latch on to the toes over his head and hang on for dear life, just as they blasted up into the air, brushing hard against the bedsheets, blowing past them, and up into the sky. Scott hung on for dear life, screaming aloud in desperation.  When suddenly the giant foot he had latched onto slapped down onto a large platform of flesh, olive-colored legs, massive and shapely.  Scott swung his head around to see her face.

It was the massive deep brown eyes that I focused on first, down to her mouth, her jaw hanging open in shock, then up at her messy crop of long brown hair, and back to the lightly freckled cheeks, and just how… massive she was.  All I could do was scream.

“Noooo!!!” I howled wildly, looking down below me at the wall of olive colored leg… I hovered directly over the young girl’s thigh.  “Please put me down!”  I shook so violently, and wrapped my arms more firmly around her toes..  No longer under the bedsheets, I could see clearly now that these were not Lisa’s feet I was hugging.  The foot was smaller, yes, but still a little bigger than me, and certainly much more smelly.  Instead of lowering me to the floor, though, I felt myself rising up in the air, as Sandra raised her foot up closer toward her face.  

“Oh my gosh, a real tiny?” she said softly.

I looked away desperately from the face, down toward the bathroom door, and across the expanse I could sense that Lisa had left the bedroom..  Was she the bathroom maybe?

“Shit!”  Scott hangs on for dear life, too afraid to even look at Sandra.  The inquisitive girl lifts her foot up near her face.  Her flexibility was on full display.  

“What’s your name little guy?”  She said with a little squeal.  Scott could see her hand approaching from behind him, and tried to double down on his grip on her massive foot.  By the time the young girl’s fingers locked onto his shoulders, she tore him away from her massive toes effortlessly, cupping him into her right hand.  The whole inside of her hand was so much more warm than Scott would have suspected.  With her open palm cupped open it almost had the sensation of laying in a sauna… or hot tub.  She hovered her face just over her open palm, so I could clearly smell her breath, thick with toothepaste and mouthwash, overpowering to me at this size.  Lisa never would have done this to me… but the girl didn’t seem sensitive to my protests.

“No it’s Scott!”  He screamed out the words and crouched down on all fours.  Horrified.  “I’m your momma’s good friend, don’t you remember me?”

The young girl looked at the small creature in her hand, puzzled.  “Why are you so small?  And naked?”  Sandra lifted me up closer to her big brown eyes, causing me to raise up my arms in a defensive posture.  

“Suh - sorry!  Sorry!”  I proceeded to lean back into Sandra’s open hand as she continued to lift me into her face.  I thought she might try to put me in her mouth - her lips were so close that she brushed them into me.  “Shit - I didn’t mean to!  Please st - stop!”

I could hear flushing in the background, and breathed out a heavy sign as I noticed Sandra’s attention shift to her mother.  Though while sitting in Sandra’s hand I didn’t dare scream out for help.  How embarassing was being found shrunk by your girlfriend’s daughter, after all?  But when Lisa noticed her daughter holding her diminutive boyfriend, she didn’t seem as concerned as I had thought she should.

“Sweetheart, this is my boyfriend, Scott.  And then she looked down at me, sitting in her daughter’s palm.  And baby, this is Sandra,”

Sandra’s smile perked, and she split apart her lips in a toothy grin.  “Nice to meet you, Scott.”

“Uh-huh,” I replied back sheepishly, embarassed by this situation.  Completely humiliated by my “girlfriend.”  The more I thought about the situation, the more flustered and upset I became.

“Umm -- Sandra,” I shouted up awkwardly, and she looked down on me again with those big brown eyes, not saying anything.  “Could you, uhh… hand me to your momma please?”  How embarrassing that I was treating her as an authority figure, but of course I would do that at this humiliating size.  She still didn’t seem to care what I was saying.  She looked over at her mom, as if she was waiting for her instruction, and Sandra was still the one holding Scott, not her mother.

“Okay baby,” Lisa told her daughter.  “Hand him over and go back to bed ,”  I looked up at Sandra to get a sense of whether she was going to comply, and shockingly it looked like she might not.  

“But I’m scared, mom!  You gotta let me stay!”

“To bed!”

“Can I at least take him with me?”  I frantically shook my head at the suggestion.  Lisa opened her hand in front of her daughter to make it clear that she was to let go to Scott.

“To bed young lady, and you have three seconds!”

“But mom!!”

“One!!”

“Ughhh… fine!”  Sandra tosses poor Scott into her mother’s hand and steps up from the bed.  “Good night mommy, good night Scott!”  And with that, she opens the door ajar and walks down the hall toward her room.  Lisa clasps her shrunken boyfriend firmly in her right hand as she watches her daughter walk to her room and shut the door.  Scott braced himself for whatever Lisa had in mind for him.