- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags : vore, crush, futanari, watersports, odor, entrapment

Remembering why she had been sent here, she wondered what those people could be used for. Sex wasn't really the top priority of the Hidden Ones, so she should be investigating other things. They could probably be made into slaves and forced to extract their world's resources, which would certainly be useful for any nation trying to gain an edge. Their food could probably be rationed and the extra be taken back to feed armies. Maybe -they- could even serve as food. She had tried earlier, but she was so excited that she hadn't experimented it thoroughly That's worthy of being tested again., she thought with a smile. Getting on her hands and knees, she hovered above a city. How was she supposed to check that? They were almost too small to see, and they were in their cities, mixed with buildings. Unsure, she decided to act. After all, there was plenty of them to experiment on. Lowering her face just above the city, she opened her mouth, placing the tip of her tongue at one end of the city, she pressed it down. Motioning her head, she licked the city slowly, making sure she scraped everything off the ground, the buildings turning to rubble against the wet surface of her tongue and the bodies being reduced to paste. She stopped as she reached the other end of the city, getting as much to sample as she could. Closing her mouth, she mixed the city with her saliva, trying to extract some flavor. All it tasted like was dirt. Unsatisfied, she spat it out to her left. She didn't care wasting their lives, there were many more anyway in the three cities near this one. She had to find a way of eating the inhabitants of those cities without the buildings. Thinking about what she'd done earlier, she had an idea. She placed herself above the first city and pursed her lips. Breathing in, she saw thousands of small particles moving in the air and she felt them stick to her tongue. There was probably dirt in that too, but the buildings seemed to resist the pull of her breath, so she was mostly getting people. Perfect. , she thought. It was quickly over, but she had caught almost nothing compared to the city before; the buildings were a big part of what she had gotten then. She repeated the process with the other two cities, which provided her with a large enough sample. She didn't feel them individually, but she felt her tongue coated by them. It didn't taste anything though, which was disappointing. Oh well, I guess food is food. On another scale they would at least provide some nutrients. Just before swallowing, she pressed her tongue on her palate to give it a try, thinking of the countless lives she was about to end. At least she'd make their sacrifice count. Oh. My. GOD. She had a hard time believing it. She had never tasted meat this good. The feeling of having every taste bud in her mouth stimulated by a crushed body and   the blood of a person was divine and she grew incredibly lustful. As a wave of pleasure coursed through her body, she couldn't resist getting erect again. She needed more of it, but she would satisfy all her desires at once.

 

She walked across the land for a bit, trying to spot the perfect place for what she had in mind. Close to the ocean and not wanting to look for something better, she settled for a very large city surrounded by smaller ones and started right away. She sucked the inhabitants of the smaller cities one by one; even this many of them wasn't enough to fill her mouth since they were too small, but it was much more than before. She had to resist her mouth's natural reaction to food which was trying to swallow them. It was something she would have to try at a smaller size : swallowing thousands of people alive and see what it feels like as they fought her stomach. But for now she held them inside her mouth as she positioned her pelvis above the largest city and placed the tip of her cock at its center. Unable to wait longer, she bit and thrust in simultaneously. Millions of tiny bodies burst in her mouth, sending shivers through her spine and numbing her mind as her cock entered the earth, shattering everything in its path. The people she ate increased her lust and the only thing she cared about was pleasing her sex. She pumped fast and hard, her thrusts shaking the city, causing everything around her member to crumble. She felt herself on the edge and she gave one final thrust, her hips hitting the ground hard, causing massive earthquakes around the continent. She came into the earth, her seed spreading under and reaching the water of the ocean, tainting it. Exhausted, she lowered herself to the ground and fell asleep satisfied.


When she woke up, the sun was getting low. Guess I should go back, I must have been here a while already; I need to give my report. Walking towards her clothes, a pressure in her bladder made her stop. Might as well do it here. She didn't want to destroy everything right away, figuring she could come back for more fun as soon as possible, but she couldn't find a good spot that would be able to contain her piss. If nowhere is a good place, I guess everywhere will have to do. Walking, she took her cock in her right hand and placed her thumb on the tip of her urethra, and she relieved herself. Instead of coming out as a jet, her piss sprayed all over the land. She made sure she covered an area as big as possible, not wanting to flood the cities too much. Of course, to the people below her a heavy rain of urine poured down. No one was spared from the hot liquid, its smell and its taste. The farming lands weren't spared, and while urine could act as a fertilizer, the concentration was too high and it was guaranteed that there wouldn't be enough water to dilute it; her piss would burn the roots of most plants. Far from achieving what she wanted, she had actually condemned them to starve and live with the rank smell in the next months. From her point of view, she was pretty proud of her idea, it didn't look like she had destroyed too many things.

 

Looking down at her panties, she realized what she had done earlier. She had thrown her underwear on a city, crushing and trapping people under its soft fabric and leaving the smell of her genitalia for the rest. I guess if there's still people left in this city that haven't left, it must be because you really liked the smell. I wouldn't want to separate you from that, but I must take back my panties. Approaching her face, she breathed in as she did earlier, but instead of swallowing, she grabbed her panties and breathed out on the still moist spot where her vulva touched the fabric. Some people remained in her mouth, but most of them ended up stuck on the wet spot of her underwear. Make yourselves comfortable, you have a long night ahead of you.  Pulling her panties up, she made sure they ended in the right spot and giving it an extra tug to make sure they were stuck against her sensitive flesh. This would make for a fun night. Dressing back up, she looked around one last time before leaving. She was eager to come back when she had free time; maybe she would omit a thing or two in her report to be sent back here sooner... And with that, she blinked out of sight.

Chapter End Notes:

Lanaya will be back soon, but the next story might take a bit more time.