- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I wanted to do something on a bigger scale this time, but my next story will be like the first two.

Note : Like in other stories,  bold is usually used when a giantess talks, italic for thoughts/others. 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags : Unaware, crush, odor. Only chapter where she is unaware.

It was only a matter of time before the Hidden Ones heard the rumors. It was said that runes to transform the Blink Dagger into an inter dimensional device had been discovered, and that it had already been used with success to reach another world. Their curiosity was piqued, and they resolved to send their best agent right away. All other matters needed to be put aside to discover the secrets of this world and harness their power if possible.


Lanaya the Templar Assassin got to work right away. As soon as she got the directive from the Hidden Temple, she located Rylai, having heard she possessed one of the modified daggers. Sneaking into camp and finding the dagger in her quarters was a simple task to the thief-scholar, and she had no trouble deciphering the runes and copying them. She didn't want to take the dagger itself; knowing others were after the daggers would attract too much attention. She left right away to hide in the forest where she started modifying the dagger. The process was simple to anyone who had studied the arcane arts and it only took her a few minutes before she was done. Not wasting any time, she began her mission : to uncover every secret of the device and investigate everything about this world and its inhabitants. Holding the dagger, she closed her eyes, concentrating on this other world, and she activated it. She was gone in a blink.


Opening her eyes, Lanaya was genuinely surprised by what she didn't see. She was standing in a green field with small mounds of mud and rocks here and there, which would have been perfectly normal if for the horizon. There was something off about it. The separation between earth and sky was not a flat line, it was curving. No one had reported any of this, so maybe she was in another world. This world seemed to be much smaller, and there didn't seem to be anything worth investigating right here : no structures, no animals, no locals, nothing. Well, at least her mission wouldn't take much time and she would be able to enjoy a break away from prying eyes. She rarely had the luxury of taking days off , so she jumped on the opportunity, freeing her feet right away from her shoes and removing her clothes to feel the sun on her skin, revealing her generous curves to the world and the secret between her legs. 


If she hadn't noticed the locals yet, they had not missed her appearance. A woman in odd clothes and skin a hue of pink wasn't something you saw everyday. Lanaya had something else other women didn't have : a height of roughly four miles. They were lucky she had not appeared above them, as her feet would have covered at least half of their city. Only some buildings got past her toes. They could only pray her intentions were good, but they feared the worst as the woman started to move. Her movements seemed benign at first,  she started removing some of her clothing, her shoes and her mask first. They would rapidly learn that no matter what she had in mind, their lives would forever change. The atmosphere of the neighboring cities quickly became damp, a rancid smell invading them. The air was now heavy and humid, the clear sky being replaced by a few gray clouds. It started raining soon after, the unsuspecting inhabitants getting caught in the sudden rain and the city getting covered in the liquid. After the rain started, they felt the ground shaking and watched in horror as they saw the source of the tremors. She was carelessly discarding her clothes, throwing them on the ground. They panicked as they saw a large piece of dark cloth coming their way. It landed directly in the center of their city, destroying most buildings under its weight on impact and trapping anyone not crushed. The cloth had a musky smell, and contributed to the rain falling down on the city.


Lanaya moved her toes after having removed her shoes. She enjoyed the slight breeze passing between her toes, refreshing them. Her feet were hot and sweaty after running in the forest, the soft grass underneath and fresh air were a welcome feeling. As her feet dried her sweat was merely moved from one place to another. The air transported it and formed small clouds above the land, her sweat pouring back down in what was an invisible mist to her, while it drenched hundreds of thousands of people everywhere. Removing the rest of her clothes, she simply dropped them around her, until she removed her underwear. Spotting a discolored patch of grass on the ground, she flung her panties at it. Bull's eye!, she exclaimed. Unbeknownst to her, she had just destroyed half a city and killed thousands of people with her panties, forcing the  rest of the minuscule people to smell the sweat, precum,  and vaginal fluids staining the black piece of cloth.