- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tags: crush, destruction, futanari, nose, odor, vore, violent

Stretching, she looked around her, trying to spot anything special. Noticing more of the discolored patches on the ground, she thought it was a good place to start. Lying down on her belly, she placed herself in front of one of the patches, her breasts crushing a city, compacting the earth under them and leaving their form instead, and her limp dick remaining on the edge of another. She looked at the patch curiously. It wasn't like grass at all, it was made of grayish cubes. Using a finger, she pressed down on one of the small cubes and looked as it crumbled. It was brittle, and its insides didn't look like anything living. Looking down, she finally noticed them, minuscule people she could barely see. Getting her face closer, she could see them float in the air. Could they fly? Observing longer, she finally noticed that their movements were synced with her breathing. Testing her theory, she inhaled deeply. Thousands of tiny specks raised into the air, entering her nostrils and getting stuck in her nose air and mucus. Some of them entered her airways with disastrous consequences. Her nose itching, Lanaya tried to suppress the feeling and hold her breath in but she couldn't; she sneezed. Looking down at the gray patch, a circular area didn't have buildings anymore, they had been blown away by the powerful blast of air and replaced by spots of her snot.

 

She almost had trouble believing all of this. She was a massive giantess in a land where minuscule people lived, and they were so small and powerless compared to her that she could simply breath them in and destroy them by sneezing. She understood now all the excitement around this place : she was a deity to them, she could do whatever she wanted to them, but... they were so useless. The others had used them in interesting ways, but she'd heard the inhabitants were bigger. Like this, they couldn't help her with anything. Pondering for a while, she finally realized one thing. It didn't matter if they were insignificant physically. What mattered was that they were conscious and intelligent beings. Conscious and intelligent beings whose lives she could dispose of any way she wished to. This assignment was promising, she would have plenty of time to test the locals and to discover their uses. She would start with their taste. She tentatively stuck her tongue out and licked and area that hadn't been blown away. She felt the little structures crumble under her wet tongue, the softest flesh of her body easily ending thousands of lives. The only thing she tasted right now was power, and it was exciting. Her heartbeat accelerating, she was getting aroused. She remembered she had crushed a large city with her breasts earlier without even noticing it. She also recalled her cock was near another. Closing her eyes, she focused on it; her arousal was starting to manifest itself physically. Her heart was beating fast, blood started flowing into the corpus of her penis, filling it, causing it to swell and harden rapidly. As its size increased, she felt it ram into the city, the massive pillar ravaging everything in its path, splitting the city in two as everything under was destroyed. She had hardly felt them on her skin, but she had crushed many more thousands simply having an erection. Her pelvic muscles involuntarily contracted as she thought of this. Since she was lying on her belly, her dick was pushing into the ground; the earth buckled and bent under the force, the city shaking and crumbling as the earth shook and moved, everything sliding towards her cock. People were trapped between the land which was at an angle that made it impossible to climb back up, and the wall of flesh in front of them that was part of Lanaya's cock. Getting excited again, she felt her it swell even more; she had never felt it this hard. The people around her cock were ground to paste as the wall of flesh expanded again, pulverizing their bodies against the pavement and her member. She couldn't wait anymore, she had to touch her dick and stroke it.

 

Getting up she grabbed her penis and massaged it. Power was an amazing aphrodisiac and made her incredibly hard, but they were worthless and unable to give her the necessary physical stimulation. Spotting another city, she squatted above it and kept masturbating. Her dick quickly became wet and sticky from all the precum oozing from its tip, so she stopped and moved it to the city below. Pulling the skin, she exposed te smelly glans and rolled it on the city until her cock was covered by debris and people. She knew hundreds of thousands had been crushed against her cock, but if she only killed half of them, that left hundreds of thousands stranded on her penis. Many of them were drowning in the thin film of precum covering her dick, which was deep enough to cover them and too thick to swim out of. Many others were trying to fight her member, trying to hit her glans and free themselves, not realizing the were several meters above ground and that they had to cling to her cock if they didn't want to fall. It didn't matter anyway, since they were powerless to free themselves, her dick and fluids overpowering them without even trying to.

 
Lanaya stood there, staring at her dick, dumbfounded. She was trying really hard to feel them. She figured many of them must have survived, so she ought to be feeling something. There was no way they were doing nothing. Concentrating on her cock, she thought she felt something. She could barely feel it, and it was disappointing. Might as well be a breeze. This is pathetic, how can I believe you manage to live your lives and build cities when you're this fucking weak and useless? Time to take matters in my own hands if I want to cum someday. She approached her right hand, placing her palm along her shaft she slowly closed her hand around her penis. Even if she couldn't feel it, she could still enjoy the fact there was a whole city on her dick that was getting crushed as she grabbed it to masturbate. Millions of them wouldn't be able to rivalize with her hand. Heck, a finger is better than them. she thought, rubbing the tip of her penis with her index finger. She was almost there, ready to burst, but she needed something to push her over the edge. She needed an incentive. Looking around, she saw the perfect thing : a couple of cities, not too far from each other. Getting closer she stopped in front of them, standing legs apart, one hand on her hips and the other on her dick.

She slowly stroked her cock, moving her hand all the way up and back down, clearly showing off her member and its length. She wanted them to look at her, to be terrified by her size before she spoke. After some time, too excited to wait any longer she decided to move on. You know, I've always been proud of the size of my dick. Relatively speaking, of course. There's one thing I've always wondered, and you're going to help me discover it. Don't worry, it's the perfect job for you guys, but it's important that you do it well. All you have to do is stand right where you are and... wait for my ejaculation to kill you. I figure you should at least be able to do that. Get ready! Lanaya accelerated her rhythm, stroking her dick furiously. The power she had over them aroused her in ways she never thought possible. She aimed her member at the closest city, feeling her orgasm coming. Unable to hold any longer, she burst, a feeling of ecstasy filling her as waves of pleasure coursed through her body. Her pleasure was synced with the contractions of her pelvic muscles, pulses of semen flowing from her cock every time. The first spurt came out, hitting the city with full force, crushing everything under it. Aiming at a new city between each contraction, she kept cumming for a while, each time covering a new city with her thick seed. The first few cities were destroyed completely by the impact, but as her orgasm came to its end, her muscles relaxed, diminishing their power. As a result of this, the last cities weren't destroyed right away. They were flooded by the thick white liquid. Everyone caught in the open were washed away, getting crushed by the waves or drowning in them. Those lucky enough to be in buildings that withstood the first impact survived, but they were isolated from the rest of the world. There was no way anything would get through this to save them, only the tallest building weren't completely covered by cum. They would have to spend years inside a building, hoping it would hold, feeding off her old cum to survive. While their lives had been permanently changed, Lanaya was already aiming at another city, repeating the process, uncaring of what she was doing to them; she assumed they were just dead. It didn't matter anyway since it only felt good on her end and it was only a spurt of cum. She would forget it quickly after her orgasm. After all, no one tried to remembered these details, why would she?

Her orgasm was over in a matter of seconds. Coming back to her senses, she looked at the land in front of her, eager to see the results. ... twelve, thirteen, fourteen. That's fourteen large cities fully covered in cum. Well, thanks everyone for helping. I knew my loads were pretty big but even I'm surprised by the size. How many can say they've cum on fourteen cities? The pleasure had faded now, and all that was left was a string of cum linking the large cock between her legs and the last city she destroyed, and a few stains of cum on the ground that were the tombs of millions.