- Text Size +

Hanging around with Jessica was all that Sam wanted to do today. It was great, he really did enjoy spending time with her. They got ice cream and just sat around chatting, Sam found out how Jessica met her bullies.

“Well, I feel a little awkward explaining this.” Jessica started.

“Hey Jess if you don't feel up to telling me you don't have to. I won't make you do anything you don't want to I promise.”

Jessica smiled at Sam, touched by his kindness. “Thank you Sam, that means a lot. I don't mind telling you, really.” She shifted how she was sat, bringing her legs out from being crossed benath her and laying them out straight. “It all started two years ago. I didn't really have any friends and I took part in athletics club. I'm a pretty good runner, long distance, the same type as Becky. That's when I met her.” Jessica's face became pained at the memories.

“We had just practiced and I think Becky knew she was better than me. She saw that I was vulnerable. In the race of all the girls of athletics club, Becky bet me that she could beat me, offering to make me her friend and therefore popular like her if I won. I jumped at the chance, stupidly. If I lost I had to go around to her house and rub her feet. I just wanted to be popular and hae friends so badly. I lost the bet and found myself at her house after school. When I was rubbing her awful, sweaty feet Lauren came out of nowhere and grabbed me. My face was forced into Becky's feet and they made me kiss her stinky soles and took pictures. I was so humiliated. They threatened to show everyone at school and make me the foot cleaner of all the girls of the athletics club if I didn't become their own personal slave. I had no choice. Eventually they made friends with Jenny and I had an extra master.”

 

“That's so terrible Jessica. On the plus side at least you don't have to endure their cruelty anymore.” Sam comforted her.

“No, you have to instead! Why did you do that? You've been through it all before and got away from your bully, why throw that away?” Jessica asked, distressed for her friend.

“Because I couldn't stand to see it happening to someone else, especially someone like you.” Sam firmly told her.

Jessica blushed, her face turning a shade of pink. “Thank you so much Sam, for everything. I'm so glad I met you. I-I think I like you Sam.

Sam felt his heart warm. He was so glad to hear her say that. “It's fine Jess. It will only be for a couple months at most, until you're safe. I like you too Jess.” It felt good to get it out.

Jessica closed her eyes and leaned towards Sam for a kiss, Sam saw this and mirrored her action.

 

As their lips were about to meet, Sam's phone began ringing. It was the ringtone Becky made him set for her, so he knew when she was calling him. “Fuck fuck FUCK.” Sam shouted as the two separated at the sound. “Sorry Jess I HAVE to take this.”

“I understand Sam, go ahead.” Jessica reassured her friend.

Sam answered the phone. “Hello Mistress Becky. How can I serve you?” Becky laughed through the phone and Sam turned red with embarrassment in front of Jessica as he said this.

“Well Sammy me and girls want you over here right this second so you had better get here as quickly as you can, my cute toes could use some of your soothing saliva foot boy.” Becky said teasingly.

“Okay Mistress Becky, I shall be over to your house as quickly as possible.”

“That's what I like to hear Sammy! If you're with Jessy tell her I said hi. See you soon!” Becky ended the call, making a kiss and blowing noise before hanging up.

Sam looked apologetically at Jessica. “Sorry Jess, I gotta go. I'll text you when I'm free okay?”

Jessica was upset that Sam was being ripped from her by those horrible people. “Give them as little satisfaction as you can get away with Sam. See you later.”

The two parted ways, one going home and the other going to sniff some feet.

 

 

 

Sam knocked upon the door of his neighbour, a little angry that he had been pulled away from Jessica. Becky opened the door with a big grin on her face. “Come on Sammy, crawl behind me and kiss the floor I have walked on.”

Sam took a moment to consider his options and realised he had to obey her. With a sigh Sam got on his hands and knees and followed his mistress. Becky had bare feet and she left faint footprints of perspiration as she walked and Sam planted a kiss on each. She laughed at his actions as she led him down some stairs into the basement.

 

The basement had been decked out into a room for Becky and her friends to hang out in. There was a couch and a few beanbags gathered around a big television, a cushioned pink coffee table before the couch, similar to the living room upstairs. The walls were pink and had posters plastered on them. Currently Jenny and Lauren sat on the couch. Becky led him around to the front of the couch on his hands and knees and sat down. Sam noticed all three girls were barefoot.

Jenny showed herself to be the kindest of his mistresses as she started rubbing Sam's head and playing with his hair. He felt a wave of pleasure rush through his shoulders. “Hey there Sammy my little cutie! Me and my sexy feet have missed you so so much.”

“Are you trying to make him fall for you or something Jenny? Fucking hell he's our slave it doesn't matter what he thinks of us.” Lauren scowled.

“I'm just having fun with him Lauren. Don't tell me you're jealous that he loves me more than you?” Jenny fired back at her friend whilst pulling her cutest facial expression.

“Looks like whatever you're trying to do is working Jen, look at him.” Becky pointed out the satisfied look on their slave's face as Jenny petted him. “As long as you worship us all equally, I won't have a reason to punish you. Got it slave?”

Sam nodded at Becky as Jenny dived over him and hugged him tight, her sizable breasts pressing into his head. “Awwwh don't threaten my wittle Wammy Becky, he loves me very much and I think he should be allowed to show me his love.”

Becky laughed at Jenny's behaviour. “Hey he can show as much love as he wants. I just think it's fair to share the love y'know? I'd hate for Lauren to not have her feet worshiped sufficiently just because she's cruel to our slave.”

“Hey I'm not cruel! I just like to treat him as a slave, that way he doesn't go acting all high and mighty.” Lauren objected with a sly smile.

 

Jenny returned to her position and Becky stared down Sam, commanding his attention with her eyes. “Okay Sam, this week might actually be the last enjoyable week you have in a very long time. Our feet are pretty good today; they've all been washed this morning and all we have done is chill here all day. Today you're going to lick them all over, giving us all massages and loving kisses in the meantime. Afterwards we will go rinse and try our feet and then shove them into our chosen footwear. For the next week, you have complete freedom. You have to be ready to obey us at any point just in case we need you, but I doubt we will. Over the next week we will not wash our feet at all or even remove the footwear we have chosen. The plan is to be more active than usual and work up some very stinky, very sweaty feet. To top it off, a week from now we will give you a gift before we unleash our feet on you. Think of it as a welcoming to your life at our feet.” Each of the girls eyed Sam like a piece of meat, imagining him at their extremely smelly feet. Lauren licked her lips.

 

Sam moved out of the way as Becky got up and pulled the coffee table towards the couch. It had been pushed away to make room for him but now all free girls placed their feet up and relaxed. “Begin slave.” Becky told Sam as the television clicked on behind him, showing some shitty comedy show. For the next two hours, Sam served their feet. All three were slightly sweaty but they felt rather cool and clammy, different to the warmth they had when freshly revealed from shoes. The sweat was more noticeable on Jenny and her large feet. Sam rubbed each foot thoroughly, eliciting moans from each girls ashe massaged and kissed their soles and toes. They rubbed their crotches over their clothes, Jenny went as far as to just shove her hand down her pants and have a few touches. Sam's self esteem was pretty high seeing what he did to these girls just by being down at their feet. Eventually he lapped at the soles and sucked each toe, sliding his tongue in between the toes as he cleaned them.

 

The girls were very pleased with Sam's work. Jenny and Lauren went to go rinse and dry their feet upstairs. Becky brought Sam close to her when she was left alone looking after the slave. “You've been doing a very good job Sam.” As she complimented him for work that he didn't work to do in the first place, she reached down between his legs and stroked mini-Sam over his clothes. Sam quickly hardened and moaned loudly as Becky worked him hard. As Sam felt his sensitive self nearing climax, Becky suddenly stopped and laughed cruelly at his displeasure. “Don't even think about finishing yourself off. That Sam, was a mere taste of what's to come for you next week. You'll find us all, even Lauren, very nice mistresses if you work hard to serve us. Our little slave deserves a reward every now and again, I must say though Sammy, you're pretty good at this. My sis must have trained you very well hahaha.”

 

The other two girls returned with clean feet and Becky went to do what they had just done. Jenny played with Sam, treating him like a dog and getting him to tell her that he loves her. Lauren watched in mild amusement, a look of scorn masking her true feelings from Sam. Becky was quickly back and she moved the coffee table out of the way once more so that Sam could kneel before his mistresses and witness them prepare for next week. Each girl pulled out some footwear. Lauren brought out a pair of black tights and worn gym socks, followed by her well used black trainers. There were holes in the white socks and the smell coming from the trio of items was musty and vinegary.

 

Jenny had a pair of old, large red sneakers that looked very overused yet sturdy. Sam assumed that these were the sneakers that Jenny used for basketball. It appeared that she didn't intend to wear anything on her feet other than these. A sharp cheesy odour was noticeable this close to them.

 

Lastly Becky grabbed her favourite brown boots, the same she had yesterday. A musty cheesy smell entered Sam's nose when he was near them.  A pair of thick pink wool socks were stuffed inside. They did not look clean.

 

“Say goodbye to these three pairs of sexy feet Sammy. You'll have to be patient and wait until next week before you see them again.” Becky teased Sam as she pointed her toes down towards the opening of her socks and began wiggling her toes cutely as she pulled the socks on nice and snug. Her socked feet then descended into their home for the week. She laced them up tightly.

 

Jenny had to loosen up the laces on her sneakers before shoving her large foot inside and pulling the sneaker nice and tight, lacing it up. She stomped her feet a couple of times each before looking finished.

 

Next up Lauren stood and slid her eager feet into the pair of unwashed, holey socks. Next she stood up and slid the tights on over the top, bringing the waist up under her short skirt. To finish off the package Her double layered feet found their way into her trainers, completing her little ritual.

 

Two hours later Sam was sent home. Before going home he served as the footstool for the three girls and their prepped feet for both of the long hours.