- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been writing this story for a while. It's coming along a little slowly and I'll be releasing chapters as they are finished. Hope you all enjoy it!

This one has a little more pre-shrink build up, I didn't think I did the build up all that great in my previous story so I hope this is an improvement.

Sam sat indoors reading his book on a day in late spring. The temperature was rising day by day as summer approached. He heard the sounds of birds singing and wind breezing through the branches and leaves of the trees in his garden. He felt happy that today was his day off and he could just chill out. Saturday's were the best.

 

 

 

Soon he heard the shout of laughter and merriment from the house next door and decided to have a look at what was going on. Four 18 year old girls were out in the neighbouring garden, all of them dressed in bikinis. Only three of them were having a good time however. One of these girls, the one who actually lived next door to Sam, was riding on the back of another girl who was on all fours. Becky sat atop the girl laughing wildly and shouting instructions that couldn't be heard by Sam. Sam recognised the girl on all fours as Jessica.

 

 

 

All that Sam knew about Jessica was her name and that she was bullied by Becky and her friends and basically forced to be their servant. He felt extremely sorry for the poor girl. A few years ago, when he was still at school, Sam was bullied by Becky's older sister Sarah. Sarah was the school's soccer champion, the best player in the area. She was popular and could have had anyone she desired, but instead she chose Sam. Sarah was tall and very beautiful, her straight blonde dangled down past her incredible pale blue eyes, perfect nose and breathtaking smile. Her hair ended just past the shoulders where her curvy, well formed body began. Sam was in awe when Sarah had made him her boyfriend, but soon found out that he was to be her victim.

 

 

 

For years while Sam had served as Sarah's boyfriend she had humiliated and tormented him. She made him do embarrassing things in public and at school, take him to her friends sleepovers and have him rub their feet all night while they made him do dares, and worst of all when he came around to her house it was mostly to sniff or sometimes even lick her awful feet. Sarah was a very athletic girl, she played soccer a lot and you could often find her working out at the gym or off running. Combine that lifestyle with a secretly sadistic personality and you have the girl who made Sam's teenage years a nightmare.

 

 

 

Sam had drifted away from his friends and lost them due to having to spend all his time with Sarah, if he didn't do as she said she had promised to tell everyone embarrassing lies about him. He eventually got away from her after school was over, when she didn't have time to torment him anymore, but not before one big final incident tied up and gagged at the feet of the entire girls soccer team after a game, which was the worst 4 hours of Sam's life. These days when Sam passes Sarah on the street she will usually made teasing remarks or let him know that if he ever missed her feet to just come on over and she'd let him rub for as long a she wanted.

 

 

 

Watching the ordeal next door reminded him of his time spent being Sarah's 'boyfriend' and how terrible it had been for him. Becky was the spitting image of Sarah when she was younger, only a little shorter with a cute group of light freckles below her eyes and over her nose. Another pang of sympathy hit Sam as the three girls sat down on sun loungers and kicked off their flip flops. They all had grins on their faces as Jessica, still crawling around, came over to their bare feet and started lapping away at the soles with her tongue, one girl after another. Her face was red with embarrassment while the cruel girls watched her gleefully and chatted to one another. This went on for a few hours before Becky and her two friends sent Jessica on her way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sam watched Jessica leave. I have to go say something to her. I needed words of support and hope during my time being bullied and no one gave them to me. Maybe I can do that for her. As Sam emerged from his house he saw Jessica walking away in her bikini and worn plimsolls. Her plimsolls were a faded blue and it looked like she'd had them for a few years.

 

“Hey, Jessica.” Sam said to the quiet girl as he caught up.

 

“H-hi. Sorry do I know you?” Jessica was nervous and had no idea who Sam was. Sam had grown to be an average looking guy and not many people spoke to her because of Becky.

 

“No, you don't. I saw you with Becky and those girls in her garden.”

 

“Oh right.” Jessica said this as she flushed red and dropped her eyes to the ground.

 

“Oh no! I didn't come to mock you or anything, I just wanted to tell you it gets better.”

 

“It gets... better? What do you mean? How would you know what they put me through?” Jessica asked Sam, tears in her eyes. She sounded offended. “You don't know how this feels!”

 

“I do Jessica. Back in school Becky's sister Sarah bullied me. She treated me like shit and had me at her beck and call.”

 

Jessica's expression softened. “I'm sorry, I had no idea.”

 

“Don't worry about it. I just thought I'd offer some words of encouragement.”

 

“Yeah thanks. It helps knowing that I'm not the only one who's been through this. What's your name?”

 

“I'm Sam” Sam stuck out his hand. “Nice to meet you.”

 

Jessica gave Sam a big, warm smile after pushing a strand of neck length, wavy, dark brown hair from her face. She looked very attractive when she smiled; her green turquoise eyes seemed to glow slightly. “Likewise.”

 

 

 

From that day onward Sam and Jessica became friends and hung out. When he wasn't at work and she wasn't at school they bonded and did activities together. Unfortunately whenever Jessica received a text from Becky she had to leave, for fear of repercussions. Regardless they enjoyed each others company and grew close.

 

 

 

One day Sam was walking home from work when he saw Becky, her two friends from before and Jessica in the neighbourhood park. It was deserted other than them and they had Jessica's phone and were tossing it between them while she ran after it. Eventually she caught it and looked relieved for a moment, but then one of the girls Sam didn't know tripped Jessica and she landed at Becky's booted feet.

 

“Uh oh Jessie, looks like you couldn't keep away from my feet. Give my boots a kissy wissy.” Becky teased.

 

All three girls giggled as Jessica tried to get up but the two standing behind her grabbed her forced her face to Becky's boots. “I didn't ask you to kiss them Jessie; I ordered you. Now kiss them.”

 

“C'mon Becky. Please don't make me do this.”

 

“What's wrong Jessie? Do you prefer them bare so you can feel my warm, sweaty skin against your lips?”

 

 

 

Sam couldn't watch them do this to Jessica. He walked over.

 

“Hey! Leave her alone.”

 

Becky turned to Sam walking up to her. “Who the fuck are you?” She looked down at Jessica. “This your new friend Jessie? The one who you're always with when we ask you to come play? Or maybe he's your boyfriend.”

 

Jessica said nothing. Sam spoke for her. “I'm a concerned friend and I think you should stop bullying Jessica. You've done enough to her.”

 

Recognition suddenly filled Becky's eyes when she looked at Sam's face. She grinned. “I know you. You were Sarah's little bitch during school. Hahaha how amusing that you've got a thing for my little bitch. Hey Jessie how does it feel that your boyfriend used to sniff my sister's gross feet? I remember one time she called me over and had you sniff my feet. Oh I was so jealous. That's probably why I have you worship my feet for me Jessie, because of him.”

 

Sam's face was bright red and the girls beside Becky were snickering at their best friend bringing down a guy older than her down a peg. “L-like that matters. That was years ago. All I want is for you to leave Jessica alone. She's a sweet girl and she doesn't deserve this.”

 

“Awwww did you hear that Jessie? He thinks you're sweet. Tell you what big boy, I'll make you an offer. Agree and I'll stop picking on little Jessie here and let her get on with her life. Turn down my offer and I'll make it even worse for Jessie. It's up to you.”

 

 

 

Jessica looked up at Sam with hope in her eyes. “What's the offer?” Sam asked cautiously.

 

“Well, if you want to be Jessie's big, strong hero, all you need to do is take her place. Everyday you'll come over to my house and we'll 'play with you'. Hell, I might even let my sister have a turn for old times sake. You'll be back to your old lifestyle of serving feet and Jessie will be free. So what do you say loverboy?”

 

Sam looked at Jessica, thinking it over in his head. He could save Jessie at the price of himself. Do I really want life to be how it was years ago? Serving the feet of a girl who lives next door? But if I say no it'll get worse for Jessica. I can't let them do anything more to her. “I'll do it Becky. Leave Jessica alone and I'll be your servant.”

 

“Servant? Hahaha hell no you're going to be a SLAVE to me and my friends. Get out of here Jessie. Your boyfriend and my feet have to meet each other.”

 

Jessica got up and mouthed “Thank you” at Sam before running off.

 

“We're going back to my house now... Sam? I think that's your name. I'll think of a new name for you soon enough. I want you to follow us on hands and knees or we'll start picking on Jessie a lot harder than before.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sam followed the girls home on his hands and knee as Becky had commanded. Luckily no one was on the street so his humiliation was minimal. The girls just chatted away as if he wasn't there. Becky didn't even check if he'd ran away because she knew he was wrapped around her finger.

 

 

 

They arrived at Becky's house. No one was home so they went into the living room, Sam crawling behind the girls every step of the way. Becky sat on the couch and placed her feet on the coffee table. Her friends followed suit. None of them had removed their footwear.

 

“Sammy, get on the floor in front of the coffee table.” Becky ordered and Sam did as she told him.

 

Sam now knelt before the soles of three pairs of shoes. In the middle were Becky's sand coloured boots which ended just above her ankles, she didn't appear to be wearing socks. To her left, the girl with black hair in a ponytail with green eyes, were a pair of black trainers with white stripes on the side and knee length black socks emerging from them. To Becky's right, a girl with bright orange hair and deep blue eyes, wore a pair of sandals with a brown sole and white straps. This girl was the tallest of the three and had the largest feet.

 

 

 

“Introduce yourselves ladies. Let our little slave know the names of his mistresses!” Becky said with delight.

 

The black haired girl to the left smirked at Sam, her green eyes unfaltering. “I'm Lauren slave. I hope you like sweaty feet because I don't change socks very often.” Lauren was just smaller than Becky but had around the same size feet, only more slender. “I'm not quite as sporty as these two but fair warning I still work out plenty. I'm a size 8 if you were wondering.”

 

The dark orange haired girl to the right gave a small cough to catch Sam's attention and when he turned to her she giggled cutely. To say she was a bully, the smile she gave Sam was warm and her round cheeks wrinkled prettily when she smiled. “Hi Sammy! I'm Jenny. I hope you've got an eager tongue because I play basketball and sweat more than these two combined. Luckily for you I wore my sexy sandals today to show off my pretty size 11 feet.” Jenny wiggled her dark purple painted toes at Sam. Sam had to admit that Jenny's feet were rather nice looking, very shapely for their size and far from being thin. The skin on top was pale and appeared to be soft; pink skin from the underside of her toes and her sole was visible. Jenny was probably the most beautiful of the three in Sam's opinion.

 

“And of course you need no introduction to me Sammy hahaha. Although I think you could use a reintroduction to my feet. They get rather sweaty from all the running I do, especially when I 'forget' to wear socks. They're a little bigger than the last time you met them, now a size 8, just like Lauren.” Becky smiled dominantly at Sam, knowing she was in control. Becky was very attractive, just like her sister however her body was more slim than curvy. Her legs were very well shaped from all the long distance running she did. “I hope you're ready for some fun Sammy, because it's time.

 

 

 

The three girls began simultaneously giggling menacingly they leaned forward and removed their footwear. Lauren pulling off her tattered trainers and peeling off her damp looking socks, revealing a slightly red, smooth sole beneath. Her toes were slim and not overly long, the nails painted green. Around the upper sole and toes area bits of black sock lint were stuck to her foot.

 

 

 

Jenny loosened the straps on her sandals and maneuvered her big feet out of them. It was obvious that she liked wearing those sandals as there was a very clear dark imprint of her soles and toes. The bottom of her foot was pink and the slightly meaty, wrinkled sole matched her long yet pudgy toes.

 

 

 

Finally Becky lifted her bare feet out of her light brown boots. Becky's feet reminded Sam of Sarah's feet only smaller in both width and length. Her soles were wider than normal for a pair of size eights and quite meaty for a slim athletic girl. Her toes were like Lauren's only slightly thicker. Currently were soles were a slight red also like Lauren but they had a wet sheen to them from how much they had sweated being bare in boots on a warm day.

 

 

 

Sam knelt before the three pairs of teenage feet facing him doing nothing. “Sammy, you better start making out with our beautiful feet right now before I'm forced to think of a punishment.”

 

Sam looked startled and immediately dived face first into his feet of choice, Jenny's. “Hahaha, I knew I was your favourite Sammy. See this girls? He loves my tootsies!” Sam had buried his face in Jenny's very warm, very large feet and was covering her feet in wet tongue kisses. If Becky was anything like Sarah, Sam wanted to stay well away from any punishments. Sam's mouth was filled with the flavour of Jenny's feet, a little sour and sweaty from the heat of the day. This continued for 15 minutes before Jenny spoke up. “You're very sweet showing your love for my feet like that Sammy but it's time to move on now.”

 

 

 

“I guess he wanted the worst feet out of the way with first, right slave?” Lauren said with a jealous undertone at Sam choosing Jenny first.

 

“Nuh uh Lauren he clearly has good taste in feet and saw how incredibly soft mine look.” Jenny said as she rubbed her soft soles together, now wet with Sam's saliva.

 

Becky chuckled at her friend's bickering over Sam. “Yeah I think you're right Jenny, little Sammy here has a soft spot for you haha. I think you've made Lauren feel a little left out though Sammy so you'd better make it up to her with some apologetic kisses on her feet. Joy came to  Lauren's face as Sam's face found itself in her soles, kissing away at the smooth skin. She giggled at the pleasurable feeling Sam's tongue gave her as he made out with her feet. The flavour of Lauren's feet was slightly vinegary, it was obvious to Sam that she hadn't washed those socks in a while, “I want you to clean my feet up a bit slave. Get rid of all my sock fuzz before you're done.” Lauren commanded. Sam looked pleadingly at Becky, hoping she wouldn't let Lauren make him do something so gross but he was met with a stern look. With no choice left Sam stuck out his tongue and cleaned the sweaty bits of sock lint that was stuck to her feet and cringed as he swallowed each piece. “Hahaha how's that for you slave? Get used to cleaning my feet because I'll have you do it a lot.” This set of 15 minutes felt longer than it did with Jenny.

 

 

 

“Come on Sammy” Becky purred at Sam, her suddenly seductive tone of voice turning him on a little. Her ten toes, all painted pink wiggled waiting for Sam's mouth to start kissing her sweaty feet. “It's good to see you saving the best for last. I hope you like my feet more than you liked Sarah's.” Sam now kissed the feet of his ex bully's little sister. He was utterly humiliated as he covered her red, sweaty, wrinkly soles in sloppy kisses. They tasted mildly cheesy which made him afraid of what they would be like in summer. Becky smiled down at her new slave as he worshiped her feet.

 

 

 

Once Sam was done making out with the girl's feet they lined their feet up together and had him suck each toe, right to left and then back again. He repeated his numerous times as his mistresses watched television and chatted about school, sports and their new slave. At least this won't be for long. I'll only have to serve their feet for a few months at most until they finish school and Jessica will be out of reach of these feet. Then I can live normally like Jessica will be doing.

 

 

 

Eventually the cruel young women let Sam go home, his face smelling like their feet. Jenny blew kisses and waved at him, Becky sent him off with a happy sing song tone of voice, pleased with her new slave and Lauren stuck out her tongue mockingly as he left.

 

Once Sam had gone and girls were alone, they begun to talk seriously. “Sam will make a much better footslave to us than Jessica girls. What do you think about giving him the present we got for Jessica? The graduation one.” Becky said.

 

“Oh good call Becky! He'd look even cuter than he does already.” Jenny liked Becky's idea.

 

“Yeah you guys are right, I loved his disgusted expression that he had while he licked my feet. We could really make this guy suffer. I'm in.” Lauren added.

 

“Excellent, it's decided then. I can't wait long so we'll give Sam his gift one week from now; I'm sure he'll love it.” Becky finished. All three cruel girls laughed gleefully.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sam screamed as he ran from the giant Becky. She chased him relentlessly around the room, stomping her sweaty bare feet and laughing evilly. While he was looking backwards at Becky he bumped into something soft and extremely smelly. He turned to see what it was and saw the foot of a giant Jenny, just as sweaty and stinky as Becky's. She begun laughing evilly too and trying to stomp him. He ran for an open doorway shining with light. As he came towards it a smiling giant Lauren stepped through and brought her foot down before him. The two other giants caught up and surrounded him with their disgusting feet, the smell overwhelming Sam.

 

“We're going to make you lick and smell our feet forever and ever!” The girls squealed delightedly in a chorus.

 

“Please don't do this to me! I'm a person.” Sam begged.

 

“You're not a person Sam.” This voice sounded from the silhouette of a female entering the room behind Lauren. Sam knew this voice all too well. “You're my slave Sam. You always have been. You always will be. You will suffer under my stinky soles for all of eternity!”

 

Girlish, evil laughter filled the room as Sam collapsed to the floor covering his ears. All light was blocked out as four soles descended upon him,

 

 

 

Sam woke up on the Saturday morning with a cold sweat. It was just a dream. Calm down Sam. It was around 11. He decided to text Jessica to see if she wanted to hang out before he was inevitably called by Becky to come and worship their feet again. She responded quickly telling him she'd love to.