- Text Size +

Lauren placed Sam on a cabinet next to her bed and opened the drawer under him. He watched as she pulled out an assortment of things: some soft looking string, some very small tape and a roll of bandages. Having no idea what what going on in her head, Sam was afraid. So far, it seemed that Lauren was the cruelest of his owners.

 

The giant girl totally ignored Sam as she brought up one foot at a time and picked every lump of sweaty grey sock lint from her soles and between her toes on her right foot. She had gathered enough to make a squishy ball out of it, which leaked a thick liquid as she condensed it into one object. Lauren smiled at Sam as she placed the ball next to him and picked up the string.

 

Grabbing his legs suddenly, Lauren tied from his ankles to his knees nice and tight with the string soft enough that it wouldn't cut off his blood flow. She looked at his crotch. “I'm leaving that unwrapped. That way you can hump my giant smelly foot with your little willy if you want to slave!” Next she pulled his arms tight to his back. It was uncomfortable but not painful. She tied these limbs down too and pushed him over onto his back before laughing at her little toy.

“Wow I wouldn't have thought it possible that you could be even more helpless than before slave. I can't say you're going to enjoy what I plan on doing to you.” She gloated evilly.

 

Her fingers picked up the tape and the rancid lump of compressed sock lint. “Open wide.” Lauren told her slave with a big smile on her face.

Sam realised what her plan was and immediately closed his mouth shut as tight as possible. He was afraid she'd get angry and hurt him, but that disgusting thing was not going in his mouth. “Playing hard to get eh?” Lauren teased as she held the sock lint in front of Sam's nose. A strong vinegary smell tore through him and he winced. Fighting to keep his mouth closed and breathe through his nose took every ounce of willpower he possessed, but it was not enough. Sam opened his mouth to escape the smell but Lauren was ready.

 

As soon as Sam's mouth was open, Lauren shoved the sweaty, gunky ball of leftover sock inside her slave's mouth. It filled every part of his mouth, not being a solid object allowed it to change shape. Sam screamed in terror but it was muffled by his new gag. His tongue was pinned beneath it and it stuck to the inside of his mouth and so he had no way of pushing it out. He was forced to endure the awful taste, which reminded him of whenever some sweaty foot skin had found its way inside his mouth during wrestling, only much worse. Sam had to make himself open his mouth as much as he could otherwise his teeth would squeeze his gag and stale sweat would escape and go down his throat. Obviously this tired his jaw and was not able to escape the flow of vinegary sock juice for long.

“How's that slave? Do you like the taste? That's all you'll ever be tasting for the rest of your life. That and worse!” Lauren looked down at him, mocking poor, vulnerable Sam. Lauren applied the finishing touches by covering Sam's mouth with the tape, just in case he managed to work his gag out of his mouth.

 

Sam lay on his back beneath the teenage goddess, squirming in his bonds and screaming through his gag. Lauren decided to show him that it could get worse. Her slender fingers picked up the tiny young man once again and pressed him against the middle of the sole of her right foot. His head and body sunk slightly into the foot and when Lauren let go the sweat from the bottom of her smooth sole had acted as an adhesive to Sam's body, causing him to stick. Laughing at her poor slave, Lauren wrapped her sole in bandages a few times, ensuring Sam was completely stuck. “I wouldn't want my little slave escaping his torment by falling out of a hole in my sock would I? I think this is perfect for you; all you'll be able to taste is your gag while you have no choice but to constantly inhale the sweat and odour from my feet. The bandages certainly won't help your situation, they make my feet very warm and moist.”

 

Lauren added the finishing touches. Her very unclean gym sock with holes was pulled over her bandaged right foot, followed by a pair of thick black tights after her other sock was on. She let out a satisfied sigh feeling her feet begin to get very warm and start sweating, knowing that Sam was being tortured horribly by her unmerciful foot. Lauren slipped her feet into her old, ratty trainers and made them as tight as possible, loving the sensation of Sam trapped under her foot, struggling against her soft, smelly sole. “All ready for my long run in the morning, followed by a trip to the gym.” She said devilishly to herself before going to bed. It was the hottest night of the year so far. Sam wouldn't see anything other than her foot for three days, when Lauren would take him out and repeat the process with her left foot, treating him to a fresh gag.

 

 

 

The week under Lauren was horrible for Sam. She didn't take off her trainers once (with the exception of swapping which foot he was stuck to). Nothing but sweat and stink came from the sole that he was pressed tightly against. Anything that he himself didn't absorb soaked into the layers of bandage pinning him or the sock behind the bandages. The bandages themselves were utterly disgusting as they became wet through with sweat during the first night, before Lauren even went for her morning run. All Sam could do in resistance was worm against her soft, warm sole in his bondage. Being forced to breath footstink through his nose and swallow old sweat from his gag was absolutely terrible and Sam would have given anything to get away from it.

 

Starting from Lauren's morning run, things got progressively worse. Every physical activity Lauren went through made the environment inside Sam's prison far wetter and far smellier. He was painfully aware of the soggy, stinky bandage behind for the entire week, Lauren reused the same one for the second foot.

 

Having Sam beneath her provided Lauren some pretty good health benefits. This week she attended the gym a lot more, everyday for at least 2 hours and she drank more water in order to provide her unwilling foot prisoner with a steady stream of sweat. Every step she took Lauren felt Sam press even deeper into her sole and she loved it. She soon discovered that playing with Sam this way was easy, all she had to do was scrunch her sole and he wriggled around even more in desperation.

 

Every night Lauren called her friends and told them how great it was having Sam under her foot, and she could tell that they were extremely eager to have their turn. The three of them decided to have a nice big gym session together on the second day of Lauren's week and push themselves really hard, in order to increase the potency of their weapons.

 

They met at the gym at noon and were all in their workout gear, other than Becky's stinky brown ankle boots which she decided to keep her feet in so they didn't lose any zing. The first exercise the girls did was a long distance run on the treadmills. They managed to get three lined up in a row, with the users on either side of them pulling faces of disgust and going elsewhere as the smell from within the girls' footwear was rather strong.

Becky only laughed at their reaction, loving the idea that the smell of her feet could control people. “I guess we go where we want then girls!”

“At least those people can get away. Our poor little slave is enduring my stink and there's notihng he can do but struggle uselessly.” Lauren boasted with glee.

“How did you stick him in place? You use tape to stop our little Sammy from getting away?” Jenny asked, fascinated with the possibility of having a tiny man stuck to her awful foot against his will, feeling herself getting turned on that her turn was in a couple of weeks.

“Not exactly. I have used tape to secure his mouth and make sure he's always breathing my stink but I used bandages to keep him nice and snug against my sole. “ Lauren explained.

“Oh that's so mean! Those bandages must be absolutely rancid by now and I doubt they'll get any better.” Becky said before giggling. “It's a shame he can't enjoy the taste while his mouth is covered.

“Hahaha you haven't heard the best part, I gathered up all the bits of sock left on my foot and pushed them together into a gag for our little slave. With that in his mouth he's both smelling my cheesy feet and drinking my stale sweat. “Lauren corrected Becky.

“Oh Lauren that's genius!” Jenny said. “I planned on having him licking my foot all the time during my week but I reckon I can wear some old socks of mine that were never washed and prepare some tasty gags for my Sammy.”

“It's a pretty good idea Lauren, I gotta hand it to you. In fact, I'll copy it too. That way after all of us have had our first go, we can make Sam worship and clean our feet all together. I was planning on having him do mine every night but three four weeks of dirty, stinky feet will be amazing to watch our slave suffer under.” Becky told her friends evilly.

“Sammy really doesn't have any idea what he's in for. My feet could probably be used to torture information out of spies after two weeks in these sneakers. I've never tested past two weeks before because the girls at practice hate it when I don't wash but I'm sure they'll let me off, they're almost as sadistic as I am.” Jenny admitted.

“Looks like we might need to prepare some nose plugs then girls if we're going to unleash our weapons of mass destruction all in the same room!” Becky said as the trio burst into laughter.

 

From that point onwards the group worked out nice and hard. For four hours they stayed at the gym: using treadmills, bikes, rowing machine, and freestanding equipment. A lot of skipping was done in which Sam was pounded into the the soft wall behind him consisting of bandage, sock, tights and trainer, each layer moist and smelly. After three hours they were leaving when they noticed a long spin class starting. Spin class worked them harder than anything so they shared a cruel grin between themselves and joined in.

 

 

 

Sam was finally freed from his prison at the end of Lauren's third day. Off came her trainers, then her tights, and finally she peeled off her wet right sock and unwrapped the soggy bandage. Lauren laughed at the sight of Sam's tied up body stuck firmly to her sole, slightly embedded into the red skin. She'd never get tired of the sight of Sam at her foot.

“Come on slave, I know you like righty but lefty if in need of some love too.” Lauren taunted as she unstuck Sam and laid him on her sock which she had put on her bedside cabinet. Sam was sick of being touched by sweat and sweaty foot things but was in no position to escape. She corrected his posture so he was leaning against a fold in her sock so he could witness the unveiling of her second foot. His eyes widened in fear as Lauren peeled off off her sock, bits of sock and grime left behind on her foot.

Please no! Not again! Sam thought as he screamed into his gross gag, still almost as awful as it was on day one. Lauren grinned down at her slave as she gathered the grey, soaked with sweat sock lint from her bright red sole and from between her toes and smushed it together into a ball. This one looked larger than the last. Lauren placed it near Sam and the pungent odour radiated from it. 

 

Lauren simply grabbed Sam as he wormed around and carefully peel off the tape. He choked the juicy gag out and breathed heavily, glad to breathe through his mouth once more even if it was air polluted with foot stench. “No no no!” He screamed as Lauren picked up the fresh gag and crammed it into his mouth. The strong, stale, vinegary taste hit him hard once again as the lump filled his mouth. Every taste bud he had stung at the intense flavour.

 

“Hahaha it makes me so happy and turns me on to see you tortured by the taste and smell of my feet! I can see why Becky's sister chose you originally, you're the perfect slave to torment with stinky feet.” Lauren mocked Sam as she picked him up. When he fought against her fingers which were many times more powerful than he was he moved towards her foot. Her sole flexed as she once more pushed Sam into it and wrapped the used bandage around him. As Lauren held it the disgusting bandage dripped sweat that had accumulated over the last three days.

“Enjoy your stay slave! You'll be there until I hand you over to Becky so if there's anything you have to say to me you'd better say it now.” Lauren's words reached Sam through the bandage.

“Fuck you, you sadistic bitch! I hate you and your horrible friends! This is torture and you can all rot.” Sam shouted angrily at the girl who held absolute power over him and used to to make every moment of his life torture. Lauren heard none of this, of course. All she heard was the very quiet, muffled sounds of her foot prisoner.

“Oh what's that? You love my feet as much as Jenny's? Aww that's so sweet but I'm afraid I'll have to punish you harder because Jenny is one of my best friends and she loves you very much.” Lauren taunted as she sealed her foot with her sock and put on her tights and trainers. The punishment for Sam was that she turned off the AC in her room every night for the rest of her week.

 

 

 

Sam's week under Lauren's feet was finally over. What a long week it was. Up until that point, it was the most Sam had suffered in his entire life. Lauren had been merciless. Little did he know that Becky planned on being just as merciless, only she had stinkier, sweatier feet.

 

Lauren was in Becky's room, a whole week since they had shrunk Sam.

“They been looking for him?” Lauren asked, looking over at Sam's house.

“Yeah his parents are distraught. They'll get over one loser son going missing though. He's in a better place now. Better for us anyway.” Becky said cruelly with a laugh.

“They'll never think to look for him trapped beneath our stinky feet so I'd say we're in the clear.” Lauren added.

“Let's see him then! My feet are excited that they're getting their slave back.” Becky said with childlike joy.

 

Lauren bared her sweaty foot, a little upset that Sam was going away for a while. The thought of the big foot worshiping they had planned cheered her up though. Becky had laughed at the sight of the drenched, smelly bandage and the tiny man underneath. Lauren peeled Sam off her foot and placed him before Becky. Sam's struggles renewed at the face of Becky much to Becky's pleasure.

“I'll leave you two alone.” Lauren said, giving Becky a wink before hiding her foot away and leaving.

“Hi Sammy, ready for the most unbearable week of your life?” Becky teased with lust in her voice.