- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains: futa, watersports, vore, butt stuff

Later that night, Rylai was staying up late, searching for a spell.

"Ah! This is it. This should make for some exciting change..."
She grabbed the Blink dagger and cast the spell, watching as her lower body transformed in a flash of light. When it was done, a large cock hung between her legs, bigger than her sister's.
"Well, it's time for them to meet their new Goddess..."

And she disappeared in a blink.

 


Rylai appeared in the middle of the desert in front of the perfect city. It was smaller than the previous one because she wanted to start with something a bit more intimate, but it was obviously opulent. It was fairly hot, even though the sun was setting. This would soon change. Approaching the city, Rylai cast a simple cantrip. She watched as clouds formed up above the city and snow quickly covered the metropolis, the air getting cooler. The cold air sent chills up her spine as it touched her naked body. The temperature had reached a level she much preferred, but the people down there didn't have the same opinion. They had never seen snow before and weren't prepared for the cold. They didn't have coats or heaters. The sudden storm created panic as everyone tried to find somewhere to stay while it passed. That's when Rylai stepped in, making the blizzard disappear as fast as it came. The masses moving below moved like tiny insects; they were inferior beings unable to adapt to the changing weather. Being a nice girl, she would help them.

"Aww, you guys look like you're freezing. Good thing I was around to save you. Since you don't have geothermal pools, I guess I'll just have to improvise."

She dug a hole by moving her feet in the center of the city, crushing the buildings carelessly as she slowly pushed the earth aside. Satisfied that it would be big enough, she stepped aside and grabbed her dick, aiming it at the hole below, letting herself go. A stream of piss came down, slowly filling her makeshift pool, some of it splashing around in the snow and some of it trickling into the earth, contaminating all the water of the city and replacing it with hot urine. When she was done she squatted down and waited. The smell was so strong no one really dared approach, so she lowered the temperature  even more. They no longer had a choice, staying out would mean they would freeze to death. She smiled as she watched thousands of people willingly jumping inside her urine. When the pool was finally full, she executed the next part of her plan : she blew on them, her icy breath having an effect on the liquid. It started moving, swallowing people and it stopped. She had created a thin layer of ice, barely visible to her, and trapped them under.

"Well, that should keep you safe for a while. The warmth won't leave too fast since it's in a tight container."

The people trapped under tried to swim up to breath, but  they couldn't since there was a thick layer of ice on the surface. She watched them fight against the small film of ice, punching and kicking it, but to them it was several inches thick. They were too weak to break it so they drowned one by one in her piss; the last thing they saw was the smiling face of the blonde giantess, uncaring of their fate. When there wasn't any more movement in the pool, she left, knowing she could simply leave them there in her bodily fluid would do the rest. Their bodies would be broken down by her urine, the acid dissolving them and erasing any trace of their existence. Satisfied, she moved on to go and help more people. 


Spotting a big crowd nearby, she moved above them and squatted above them."Maybe you've heard that smearing yourself with fat could help to isolate your body from the cold. Well, I don't have any fat, but I got something else you could use." Spreading her asscheeks, she aimed her butt at the crowd below and pushed. Her excrement fell on the crowd, crushing or trapping those under. She felt great and much lighter. Looking down, she couldn't believe these insects were actually doing it : they ran to her shit, desperately covering their bodies with it. The smell made them nauseous but at least it was warming them up. She decided to let them live, finding it pretty disgusting herself; she didn't want to get shit on herself, but the feeling of emptiness in her belly gave her an idea. Moving to another crowd, she sat in front of them, her legs blocking their way. Pulling her butt cheeks apart she relaxed her anus, spreading it open in front of them.

"You better get in quick if you don't want to freeze. You'll be warm and safe in there. I don't have all day, so you better move fast."

Not having much of a choice, the people took their chance. They fought each other to get in not wanting to be left to freeze. She barely felt them tickle her anus as they got inside her. When about half of them were in, she let her butt cheeks go, trapping them inside and letting the others outside. Moving her ass above them, she slowly lowered herself and ground them to paste under her ass. She thought about the people inside her. She had no intention of letting them out soon. She would eventually forget about them and they would die from her body's natural functions, she would eat and digest food, and they would get overwhelmed by the shit in her colon. Some of the weaker ones would probably be saved from that, they would choke and pass out long before.
She was getting really hard now and couldn't wait to try her new cock. Lying down, she created another blizzard, lowered the temperature everywhere around her and covered herself with snow. The only visible part of her body was her great dick, standing like a pillar in the eye of the storm. She was in the middle of the city, so she hoped some of them would make it in time. She simply closed her eyes, relaxed and waited. They would come; her cock was the only source of heat left in the city. It took a few minutes, but eventually she felt them hugging her dick. As more people came, they were forced to climb over each other and to go up the massive member to be close enough to its heat. They started crawling on her glans, stimulating her most sensitive part. Precum dripped down along her shaft as people tried to stay against her cock. Those on her tip tried to keep balance on the dangerously twitching penis. Those who fell either dropped down to their deaths on the sides or fell into her urethra, sinking down in her precum. She understood the pleasure of having a cock now, the feeling of power and control she had as they unwillingly served her, enslaved by her flesh, was amazing. Her manhood would decide of their fate, and it had made its decision : it would happily trade their lives for an orgasm. And so it did, an explosion of pleasure coursing through her body, her hips raising in to the air as bursts of cum came out of her balls. Falling back down, the cum covered her dick and the area around it. She froze it with the people stuck in it and removed the icy cum when her cock softened. Getting up, she looked around for survivors, sucking on the phallic popsicle. 

"Mmm, this is really good. I should take a day off and make a couple of these to share with the others. I bet there are a couple of cities that would really happy to help me with that."
Satisfied with her work here, she left to rest. She would come back soon, expecting her studies would be a lot more fun in this world... 

Chapter End Notes:

I was tired, sorry if my proofreading is bad.