- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains: futanari, crush, vore, sex, breast and butt stuff.

Rylai finally opened her eyes and saw that the fire was extinct, but she dared not look long enough, preferring to ignore the consequences of what she had done. She wanted to think she had helped them and saved their lives, when she was the one who was responsible for their doom. As she was about to get up, Lina came in front of her and pushed her on her back with saying a word. She spread Rylai's legs and placed herself between them, getting on her knees and readying herself to penetrate her. She quickly noticed that this would be a problem : her sister was still much smaller than her, it would be difficult to go inside her right away. Instead, she grabbed people from a nearby crowd and dropped them on her sister's sex, pushing some inside with a finger. "No Lina, you can't! You'll crush them!" Rylai tried to object, but her sister kept going. Placing her thumb on her sister's clitoris, she gently squeezed the people that were on it and slowly rubbed in a circular motion. The people squirming against her most sensitive part sent a shiver of ecstasy through Rylai's spine. Her sister kept going, watching her sister trying to fight the stimulation. She wanted to take care of them and protect them, so she had to resist giving in to the pleasure. Lina suddenly pressed harder with her thumb, the tiny bodies popping against the Maiden's clit, who was now gasping for air., unable to resist the stimulation of bodies breaking against her sex. Lowering herself to face her sister's sex, Lina licked her lips and got to work. Slowly working her tongue in her sister's folds, she coated the tiny people with her saliva, feeling them roll against her tongue. She enjoyed Rylai's taste, but rapidly found herself lusting for more. Grinding her tongue against the skin, some people were crushed and others were torn apart, sometimes surviving with fewer limbs. Lina didn't care how they ended up, as she had the chance to enjoy the most delightful flavor she had ever tasted. The fresh blood against the salty skin of the Maiden's moist sex mixed in with Rylai's juice was stimulating all of her most carnal desires, her rhythm accelerating as she wanted more of it.

 
Rylai was on the brink of orgasm. Her sister's tongue was doing wonders. The small beings were being ground and crushed against her sensitive flesh. As much as she didn't want to enjoy it, she found herself moaning with pleasure. While Lina was working her tongue from the outside, the people trapped in her were stimulating her from the inside. As waves of pleasure came and go, she clenched her vaginal muscles, forcing those inside to fight for their life. They struggled against the slippery walls of her vagina, fighting for air and trying not to get crushed. Individually, their struggle mattered little, but since they were all selfishly fighting for themselves, they only managed to pleasure her and doom themselves. Unable to control herself any longer, Rylai went over the edge, the walls of her vagina tightening around her little prisoners, crushing their pathetic bodies. In her excitement, she had given up on protecting them, their lives not mattering when their deaths lead to making even only one of her nerve endings happy. Moaning loudly, she yelled : "AH! This feeling is unbelievable! Your fucking lives are worthless compared to this!" Her orgasm kept going for a minute. Gradually, she came back to her senses, unsure of how she felt about what she had just done.

 


Lina didn't leave her sister to her thoughts for very long. While Rylai lay panting on the ground, she grabbed a few people and placed them on her cock, which was covered by her precum by now. Sticking them on it, she placed aligned herself with her sister and brought her dick to Rylay's sex. Slowly, she pushed in, her relatively small sister's vagina tightening against her cock. Her penis was already a big size and girth to someone her size, so it was massive to Rylai. The skin was stretching to let Lina's dick in, her fluids and the blood allowing it to slide in at all. Slowly, Lina inserted herself in until she hit the cervix, completely filling her sister, who couldn't accommodate her full length. "No matter," she thought "she's so fucking tight and I can feel her squeezing it. Besides, that's also why I got some helpers." The pain quickly brought Rylai back to her senses as Lina was inserting herself. Her body tried to fight it and squeeze out what was penetrating her, but it was only encouraging Lina to keep going until she hit the soft cervix. 
-Lina, you can't do this... you're going to kill those poor people inside me!
She didn't know if this was the right thing to do anymore. They made her feel so powerful and good that she wanted her sister to keep going and grind them inside her. She wanted to feel them struggle as the giantesses used them to have sex.
-Right, that's not what you were saying a minute ago when you were screaming in pleasure, you little pervert. Now it's my turn to cum and you're going to help me, whether you want to or not.
Having said that, she bent over Rylai, pinning her arms to the ground and holding her in place. Overpowering her was easy, since she was bigger than her; Rylai was hardly fighting back at this point. She slowly pulled herself out, enjoying the feeling of the tiny bodies against her hard cock, knowing they would eventually burst between her member and the soft walls of Rylai's vagina. Pushing in again faster than the first time, Rylai winced, her body tensing up as her sex was being forcefully stretched. Lina enjoyed dominating both her sister and the people of this city at the same time with her cock. Working herself to a rhythm, she focused her attention on the tiny bodies against her penis. She could feel them massaging it as they pushed against it, trying to resist the vagina squeezing around them. When she pushed in, some of them on her glans burst against her hard flesh as it spread her sister's inside, and the others got pushed deep into her sister and left there. When she pulled out, those near the corona of her glans were ground against it. Unable to resist the pleasuring sensations, her pumping got faster and harder. She didn't care killing those against her dick and using her sister as a fucktoy even if it hurt her; she felt the best orgasm of her life building up. A jolt of pleasure hit her as she came inside Rylai, her cum quickly filling her and drowning any survivor in the depth's of the blonde's cunt. She pulled out, grabbing her dick and aiming it at her sister's tits as she was still cumming, covering them with sperm.


Moving herself, she straddled her sister, her dick hanging above her."Clean it with your mouth." she told her sister, "Or would you like to let them do it?" she added, seeing the hesitation on Rylai's face. Rylai was curious to discover the taste, so she lifted her head and observed Lina's limp member. It was covered with cum and gore, and even soft it was still pretty large. Placing the tip in her mouth, she started to gently suck it. The taste was hard to describe, but she found it fairly good. Putting more of it in her mouth, she moved her tongue around and pressed her tongue on the bottom, squeezing everything left in her urethra. Taking it out, she went on to lick the base, her sister's cock on her face. Lina had a hard time believing her sister had never done that before. She couldn't contain herself as she watched her sister lustily licking her dick. She felt herself get erect at the sight of her cock lying on the Maiden's face. Hard again, she grabbed people from the crowds around and dropped them on her sister's breasts. Her sticky cum held most of them in place, but a lot fell in her cleavage, stuck between the massive mountains of flesh. Satisfied, Lina didn't lose any second and placed her cock between Rylai's tits, grabbing them with her hands and squeezing her cock with them. She pressed hard and fucked away, crushing everyone in her sister's cleavage, using them as lube. Killing them was so exciting that she felt her orgasm coming already. Panting, she addressed Rylai : "I'm about to cum, so you better catch everything with your mouth if you don't want this city covered in cum." Her sister barely had time to open her mouth that she came. Rylai's mouth wasn't big enough for the size of Lina's load, and she couldn't swallow fast enough. Lina's twitching cock kept spurting thick cum everywhere, covering the nearby streets and building. The luckiest people were those that only got stuck in it, most of them drowning from the tiniest amount, unable to cough out the warm  liquid since it was too thick.


Swallowing Lina's cum and watching her murder all those tiny people with her tits was certainly having an effect on Rylai. Without Lina even asking, she raised herself and sucked her cock, hungrily licking off the bodies off of it. "This was a great idea after all Lina. We've never been this close. Let's go again." she said while looking her sister in the eyes. "You say that like I never have good ideas. Come on, turn around. We'll take them for a ride." answered Lina with a smirk. Rylai obeyed, getting to her hands and knees. Looking around, Lina gathered a few buses. Taking one of Rylai's butt cheeks in her hands, she moved it aside and poured the contents of the vehicles one by one in the Maiden's crack. After, she grabbed her other cheek, placing her thumbs on Rylai's anus and the tip of her cock between her ass cheek. Slowly, she slid her penis between the Maiden's cheeks, pushing the tiny beings toward her asshole until they reached it. Inserting her two thumbs in it, she stretched Rylai's anus, making the tiny people fall inside her sister. Letting go, she sealed them inside her sister's body. With one hand, she grabbed her sister's hip and with the other she pushed her upper back, pressing her sister's face and shoulders to the ground. As her sister pinned her, Rylai could feel the building crumbling under her, her breasts crushing thousands of people under their weight. Her sensitive and hard nipples felt every single tiny body bursting against them. Her face was close to a crowd and she could see them panic. She was panting now, her hot and humid breath washing over them, smelling of cum. Lina placed the tip of her penis in front of Rylai's anus and pushed in. The Maiden let out a loud moan out of pain and pleasure which made everyone in front of her mouth cover their ears, the sound breaking their eardrums. She extended her tongue, picking up people from the crowd on her sticky tongue and pressed it on the roof of her mouth, savoring the aphrodisiac. Lina started pumping hard right away, the earth shaking around the two sisters. Rylai's asshole was even tighter than her cunt, Lina felt like it was trying to crush her dick. She was quickly brought to the brink of orgasm, and she started slamming her sister's ass hard, the ground shaking with every thrust. Buildings everywhere in the city crumbled, their foundations clearly not prepared for two giantesses passionately having sex. They came together, thinking of the tens of thousands of people dieing around and inside them, a simple side effect of their lust for each other. Lying down next to her sister, Lina kissed her. 

-You see, I had nothing bad in mind. Just a little bit of innocent sisterly bonding.  -You're right. We really ought to come back later. Let's head back to camp and clean up for now.

And so they went, no longer rivals and closer than ever.

Chapter End Notes:

This is the end of the story with both giantesses. The rest only includes Rylai.