- Text Size +



"Okay, so anyway,... after my captor, Jeanie, dumped her purse out all over the coffee table, and I, was so suddenly exposed, (and completely naked) for all four of those towering, giant women,... I stood there awkwardly gawking around this gigantic living room!"


Stumbling over the blunt points of an enormous hair brush; I fell forward,.. but caught myself, and side-stepped around what appeared to be a huge plastic package of facial tissues.


My giantess abductor, standing directly overhead, covered her hand over her mouth, struggling to resist a sudden burst of laughter.


Although, after watching me, as her tiny helpless prisoner: nearly falling on my face,.. she cackled out loud, with a frenzied blast of contagious hysterical giggling!


Stumbling, I stepped over a cylinder of roll-on deodorant that was nearly as long as I am tall; the reading on the side read: 'Handy Pocket-sized'. Strawberry Scent.


I looked down at a giant tube of lipstick; It was easily as big as an average sized mailbox. An equally large package of chewing gum had fallen out, already open, spilling out two neatly wrapped sticks.

The strong smelling fragrance of starburst Cinnamon flavor was easy enough to identify.


Nearly twisting my ankle, I whipped around stumbling sideways over a pile of metal keys. The sharp edges all lined up in a circular row, where they were all connected to a smooth round ring, holding them together in the very center.


The hard metal sent a sharp pain through my foot as I stepped on the hard edge. I fell backward, landing squarely on my bare butt; landing awkwardly, right in the middle of this scattered conglomeration...


... that had once, only been, the previous contents of this petite little women's hand bag...


The entire room exploded with a thunderous rush of delirious feminine laughter!
A frantic quaking, completely filling the sky; it would have knocked me off my feet if I hadn't already been sitting there on my ass, so awkwardly holding my ears with both hands!


I felt so humiliated. So ridiculous, ... so small...

^^^

After the laughter finally settled down, Jeanie smiled down at me; her new prisoner. Folding her fingers together, and interlacing the brightly painted nails, she seemed to be begging to show off the exquisite design of her freshly done, artsy display.

The matching design glistening within each fingernail, had the image of little red footprints, tracking across a tan background.

"Hello there, ...Little Jack. Remember Me?"


"I'm Jeanie,... We're going to have, So, much fun, you're going to have the time of your life, little guy!", Jeanie spoke down to me from high above.


Slightly bending forward, she sounded fully delighted to be toying with me like this, like she was teasing a little insignificant pet, she seemed to be really enjoying herself.

Completely surrounded, I stood dumbfounded before them...Chloe, standing on the other side, knelt down on her knees and placed her arms along the opposite side, covering a large distance along the outer edge of the coffee table; her chin drifted down and came to rest on her forearms.


Chloe has big blue eyes, and red colored, shoulder length hair. Slightly taller than her sisters, she seems to be the most attractive. Her long muscular legs tightly enveloped within a super thin pair of black latex leggings, and a skin tight matching tank top, she instantly reminded me of that woman that played 'Cat Woman' on that old, Bat Man T.V. Show. Only, the red hair didn't quite fit...

Jane, being the youngest sister, wore an over-sized brightly colored tie-dyed T-shirt, that was almost long enough, that it appeared like a very short skirt!

Her pink painted toenails and fingernails too, seemed to match with the colorful 'Dress', and her personality as well. Her perky dimpled smile seemed to explode with surprise, as I noticed that she had caught me, inadvertently staring at the exposed crotch of her bright red panties...

Hey, I couldn't help but notice! The seventeen-year-old girl was standing dominantly at the other end of the huge coffee table with her bare feet wide apart, arms crossed, grinning down at me like she had just discovered her very first, Chocolate Easter Egg!

Jeanie herself, being very petite, stretched out on the huge couch. She had removed her black frame glasses and slipped her shoes off. Sipping on a cold beer, she held the can between her middle finger and thumb. Her body completely laying flat on her left side, just barely covered half the length of the leather couch.


Jeanie tilted her head back and released a shrill sounding laugh; a giggle that seemed to fill the whole room. She had just taken a large gulp from the silver colored can of beer. The tall narrow can, stood as tall as me after she casually placed it down next to me on the huge coffee table!

She blushed and turned to look over at her other sister, standing next to her, above the open side of the leather seat. Samantha.


Samantha has sandy blonde hair and big brown eyes. Her frayed legged, well-worn jean shorts, barely covering her ample behind; and with her bare midriff hovering high above the table, her incredible image nearly filled my entire view!

She side-stepped along, excitedly, she seemed to be skipping, as she traversed the distance along the edge; she laughed along with her sisters at the tiny naked man, who was currently stumbling all around over the scattered contents of her sister Jeanie's empty purse.


Her bare skin revealing a well-defined suntan, deepening around her shoulders and her forearms, highlighting a few sprinkles of tiny freckles upon her face and chest; she had definitely spent a great deal more time outside than her other sisters.


As Samantha, simply traveled through the narrow opening between the couch and coffee table, her towering slender figure was a daunting display from my seemingly trapped position down below.


These sisters, ...although, they were simply gigantic, were all surprisingly beautiful! I was instantly taken aback, by their exquisite state of feminine Aesthetics...


Standing there, dumbfounded, ...after looking up Jeanie's skirt; then drawn to young Jane's, pink panties, and now,...I'm caught looking up at Sammy's towering bare naked legs, ...so smooth, and yet so powerful!


Suddenly, the sound of a soft, whispering, voice, distracted my attention yet again; turning to look behind me, her voice instantly filling my head with both terror and exquisite arousal!


"Wha da-Ja, wanna do whit tis one?"Chloe whispered.


Samantha squealed, as she intently watched from above, while Young Jane, slowly bending down and snickering mischievously, slid her clasped hands together between her thighs. She cooed, and shivered with arousal while squeezing her powerful leg muscles together.


All four of them peering down at me with such extreme excitement, I instantly told myself that I had better stay as far away from these girls, as I could get!

"I think, we'd better give this one, a real good 'Haircut' , Young Jane said. "Boys aren't suppose ta look like THAT?"

Chloe casually lifted her head and reached out toward me. I ducked, and tried to avoid her fingers, but they effortlessly wrapped around me and gently tightened up.

I held on to her thumb, as her huge hand slowly lifted me away from the table and brought me around in front of her face.


I felt so helpless, as my legs were clamped together inside her soft fist, and my feet were sticking out the bottom,.. hanging freely from her giant grasp!


Resting my elbows apart on top of her curled forefinger, I looked up into her beautiful smiling face, "Please, don't drop me!", I yelled out in a sudden panic!

It was obvious that her hair was colored; the bright red strands of loose hair twirling around her incredible face seemed to give her a strange glow. I felt terrified as she so easily held me up before her huge mouth...a strong smell of steamy alcohol drifted into my face...

"Don't worry Lil guy, I won't drop you, I've got you! I love to hold little things and pet them. I could carry you around, all day, like this,... I would never 'drop you', no way!", she continued, as she slowly reached out and grabbed up the beer can with her other hand.

"Hey, don't be taking off somewhere with him!", Samantha said, stepping up beside her.

Slowly, but carefully, the giantess holding me, got to her feet. I squirmed within her fingers as she suddenly squeezed tighter!


"Well, c,mon then,... let's wash him off and clean him up!", Chloe said, grunting as she got to her feet.

In the process, while seemingly concentrating on getting up from her kneeling position on the floor. Inadvertently, Chloe's grasping fingers 'unconsciously' began squeezing around me much tighter!

"I couldn't breath, but only for just a brief second, although,... it seemed like I was about to be, nearly crushed inside her tightening vise!


I felt dizzy, as the huge room suddenly sank down around us; slowly standing up, Chloe's hand elevating me much higher from the floor down at her feet. My ride came to rest, just in front of her chest. The slick black material of her tight low cut top seemed to squeeze her huge breasts so firmly that I could almost see right through it...

Her large hand slowly loosened up, just slightly, and I instantly started to panic; my feet hanging free, gave me nothing to get any type of self-assurance; I was totally dependent upon this giant woman, to 'not' allow my little body to fall from her hand!

The huge room swirled around me as she casually took me with her. Walking slowly out of the living room, she held her other hand cupped around the beer, just below my feet.


"One step at a time. Let's just get ya all cleaned up, first. Then, we'll see what you look like, and maybe,... Just maybe ...we'll keep you for our little house pet.", her voice seemed to trail off as she turned the corner and headed down a long hallway.

I looked up at the underside of her chin. Her dimpled smile softly returned as she glanced down briefly and winked at me.

"Here we are!", she squealed.


Raising the pitch of her voice into a shrill sounding blast, "Bath Time, Little Man!"


She turned the corner into a brightly lit room. Not bothering to close the door, she walked into the sink vanity and placed me down on the marble countertop, right next to her half-empty, silver beer can.

Standing nearly right over top of me, Chloe momentarily paused, inspecting her magnificent reflection in the large mirror above the sink basin, she pressed a single fingertip over her brows and slicked them down.


Blinking quickly, she turned her face from side to side,... then, she leaned closer and puckered her lips,... 'Smack' - 'Pop', watching with vain, she smiled as she made a few quick kisses in the mirror.


I squatted, watching from her crotch level, as the rest of her incredible figure was filling the sky above me! ( My mind went completely numb, it was a total shock to try and fully realize just what was actually about to take place.) ...as she so nonchalantly, inspected her make-up and jiggled her massive breasts...


Jeanie and Samantha stepped in behind her, encircling the empty swimming-pool sized sink basin.


"Get the scissors and some tape. We'll trim that mop first, and then, we'll scrub him down real good.", Jeanie spoke casually, as if this was something that naturally occured between them.


Chloe sat down on a short, round, bar-stool, that rolled on wheels; she had to pull it out from a small open area just beneath the sink. Opening a drawer right underneath the sink, she extracted a pair of small metal scissors and a tiny plastic bottle.


Samantha stood next to the sink, she suddenly reached out for me, and I turned and ran back toward the back section of the marble countertop. The chrome faucet looked like a tall hook-shaped pole, rising straight up and curving around, only to point straight back down into the large bowl that centered the slick flat surface.


"Now, where do you think you're going?", she playfully whispered.


Samantha moved casually, slowly bending forward. A shadow slightly forming all around me, and then, quickly reaching out with lightning speed, her fingers grabbed me up before I could move out of the way!

"Ha, You see how 'easy' that was?", Samantha held me up close to her smirking face.
"Ugh, ugh, ... Lemme Go!", I struggled wildly!


"Why are you doing this?", I screamed! "Please don't, just let me go, and I'll be okay like this, just let me go,... you're scarring Me!"

"Stop squirming!", she swiftly shook me!


Her fingers suddenly tightening up, squeezing tighter around my entire middle. My body started whipping back and forth in quick jerking motions!


I felt like my neck was going to break! I stopped screaming, and the jerking motion suddenly halted. The squeeze of the huge hand held me firm, as I was swiftly carried downward to a folded hand-towel.


While gently releasing me, to fall into the center of this soft white towel. Samantha firmly stated, "Now, listen, don't do anything stupid, or we'll have to tie you up!".


My bare butt, sank down slightly, into the soft bed-like towel. I pulled my knees up and held my hands out to prop myself up. Looking up at these three giant females, gathering around, I began to realize that I had no say in the matter, no choice, these girls could do anything that they wanted with me, and I couldn't do anything about it...


"Now, ... hold very still, little guy. I don't want to hurt you.", Jeanie's voice reverberated within the tiled walls.


A set of sharp fingernails latched onto my right knee, and another set clamped up around my left. Then, drifting down from directly above, came Jeanies right hand, holding a short piece of tape.


Her fingers worked swiftly, pinching up my hair between her fingertips, she pulled it back and quickly snipped it off.


The tape was used to stick to my remaining hair, as she gently pulled it back and carefully snipped away the rest. I closed my eyes and let it go... there was absolutely nothing I could do, but allow them to do as they pleased with me.

*
tbc. chapter 3