- Text Size +

A small tablet sat inside the safe with the words PUSH HERE TO START written boldly at the bottom. With a quick glance at his enlarged sister he pushed the button and with a flash their mother was on the screen. "I don't have much time but I wanted to leave you a message hopefully if all goes well you'll be here soon I just wanted to say I love you" the video stopped it seemed like she had more to say but it just cut off right there. A new message appeared on the screen WAIT ONE DAY AND INPUT THE CODE 9837 INTO PAD Matt stared deep into the pad Jessica stared at it too they both thought about the same thing when could they see their mother again.

"Now we need to find a way to waste a day shouldn't be to hard now" Matt said jokingly trying to lighten the mood "Yeah we should probably try out your powers some more" Jessica looked at him like she was still horrified. "Jess are you going to be ok" Matt said as he walked over to her still a bit shocked about being able to look her in the eyes without looking down "Y-yeah let's just do something else" she said walking out of the lab with Matt following. They sat in the living room and started talking about what to do next "Well...hmm how 'bout..." Matt rambled on puzzled as Jessica looked at her body it finally settled in how big she was and she loved it she loved being big and she wanted to be bigger. "Why don't you make me bigger" Jessica suggested "Hmm well I guess staying close until I learn how to do this right could be a good idea...ok how big" Matt said as he cleared his mind in preparation for her request "Umm...let's make me 6'5 something big but not too big" Jessica replied as Matt put the thoughts to work.

The growth started off just as last time as she slowly rose above Matt's head as her outfit got tighter and tighter. Once she reached 6'3 ripping sounds started coming from her clothes the top was the first to go revealing her bra which now wasn't good for much as her nipples showed through the tight bra. Once she had reached her final height of 6'5 the other clothes started to go her panties started to tear the sides broke with a loud snapping sound Jessica now held what was left of the panties covering the important bits. Matt now regaining focus on the real world realized what was going on as he ran trying to found something to put over her body.

He grabbed a blanket from a nearby couch he quickly draped the blanket over her body. "How do you feel" Matt asked taking a seat next to her again "I feel...so good" she said a look of pure happiness covering her face. "Are you sure you're fine thi-" Matt was cut off as Jessica started to talk "Yes I'm fine stop worrying I'll tell you if something is wrong" she said resting her body on Matt's lap. Matt looked at Jessica it was obvious to him how much bigger she was and that he did this he could change anything about her or anybody he wanted to.

They both sat on the couch her body cuddled into his lap as they sat and let time pass but not after not too long of a time there was a knock at their door. Jessica's face turned to one of panic which Matt noticed instantly "What's wrong" Matt said looking towards the door "Umm...well I invited some friends over yesterday" she was now looking at the door as well. Matt's face turned pale how could they explain her growing 10 inches in a night. "Well what do we do" Matt said his eyes now darting around the room thinking of what he could say. "Can we tell them what's going on maybe" Jessica said just as panicked as Matt "No we can't tell them anything involving what's going on with mom" Matt said a stern look in his face.

"Can we tell them you just randomly got these powers or something" Jessica suggested "Well not randomly...but I got them from what ever happened on the surface" Matt said solving their predicament. "Ok let's do this you ready" Matt said as he walked over to answer the door three girls were there one was 6'3 with C cups the second one was 5'5 with D cups and the third one was 4'10 with B cups. They walked inside and quickly saw the changed Jessica the tall one was the first to speak "You look...different" she said as Jessica giggled a tiny bit which the tall one noticed "What's so funn-" she was too shocked to speak Jessica stood up revealing how tall she was. "W-wha h-how" she was shocked as were the other girls the shortest one spoke up "Y-you're s-so big" she said realizing she was stomach level with her.


While still begging and pleading the tall girl noticed something she was getting taller "YES THANK YOU" she shouted at him as she looked and felt her new body. Her clothes went the same way as Jessica's ripping apart but she didn't stop there she kept growing bigger and bigger until Matt stopped her at 7'3 a full foot taller than she was before. Her clothes in pieces on the floor leaving her large naked body on display for everyone in the room "That feels so...good" she said now returning to Matt's lap her new body weighing him to the ground. "Thank you so much for this I'll return the favor soon" she said standing up with a wink letting her body rise to it's full amazonian height proud to show off her nude form her round butt the size of a volleyball and her breasts that fit perfectly onto her chest.

Matt continued to change the girls throughout the afternoon eventually nighttime rolled around and the girls were adamant to stay. Matt eventually gave in letting the girls stay the night at his house they each got settled into a guest room each started getting used to the changes that happened to their bodies the short one now 6'3 was having fun being tall now the big breasted one now 7'2 and the tall one now 8'5. Matt settled into his bed tired from his day but before he could go to sleep he heard footsteps in the hallway they were getting closer and closer until they stopped in front of his door. Before he could react his door opened revealing the tall girl who was ducking under his doorway "I told you earlier I would repay the favor" she whispered shunting the door as she walked over to his bed "What are you doing" Matt said confused. "Don't lie you know why I'm here" she said Matt realized what she meant almost instantly after that "Umm" was the only thing he could say as her giant frame slid onto his bed.

Her body was huge next to Matt's average size she was almost twice his size and he could tell that she liked being this size. And Matt liked the idea of what was going to happen next which caused his penis to slowly rise to a full erect potion which she noticed instantly "Good you do know why I'm here" she said giggling a bit. "Umm...yeah" Matt was still uncomfortable with this but she wasn't she grabbed his underwear and started to pull them off letting his large penis free. She moved to look Matt in the face "Thanks for this" she said as she slid off the bed.

Her large hands wrapped around his penis as she started to prep him for what's to come. Everything she did felt amazing to Matt it was so forceful yet soft and gentle it was the best he'd ever felt and now it was time for them main course as she climbed above the bed placing her butt above his penis. and she pushed down hard on it they both loved what they felt they continued as she pushed her self onto him again and again each push put them closer to the tipping point. It wasn't more than a few more pushes that Matt hit the boiling point and let it all fly out as a loud moan of pleasure left her mouth the bed could barley handle the pressure that was caused.

"That was so great" she said as she cuddled her large body against Matt "Yeah that was amazing" Matt said letting the warmness of her large body envelop him. they both soon after fell asleep in what felt like no time at all for him Matt heard his alarm let out a loud ring waking them both up. "You made my night so much better" Matt said as he put on his clothes "You too" she said rolling out of his bed and walking towards the door "See ya downstairs" she said kissing the top of his head as she left. Matt soon followed down stairs on the kitchen where all the girls were gathered eating breakfast and waking up Matt thought of the day ahead of him he looked the hallway and remembered he had to go do more things for his mom so he walked back to the lab again and pushed in the code this time a screen popped out of a nearby wall on the screen he saw a room coated in a cold steel the floors covered in desks and science equipment and suddenly someone popped onto the screen.