- Text Size +

It was 1:20 am when Matt was woken up by his mother yelling at him to run to a nearby shelter where she worked. He quickly ran out of his room to see his father on the floor blood pouring out of his mouth Matt didn't have time to stop as his mother told him to keep running and to not stop no matter what he saw. He saw plenty of things that his mind didn't process at the time he witnessed dead bodies pile up in the streets by his house until he finally reached the place. the entrance was a large elevator meant to hold as many people as possible it moved up and down to the inside and back.

His mom came up behind him "No don't get in this line over here" she said directing Matt to a small door next to the elevator which she had a code for she pushed the buttons and the doors opened revealing a small clean bright room. A woman sat at a desk in a room Matt's mom knew the woman she talked to her Matt didn't pay attention to what they were saying but he noticed that she would occasionally point at him. After a few moment's of talking Matt's mom left and the lady at the desk started typing and focusing on her computer. After around a minuet Matt's mom returned with his sister she looked as panicked and disgusted as Matt did.

The woman and Matt's mom talked a little bit longer until the woman stood up "Could you to step into those tubes over there" she said as two tubes filled with scanners. Both Matt and his sister walked into the tubes once inside the doors on the tubes slammed shut and on the inside was a bright screen. After a few seconds of waiting the screen showed the sentence PLEASE REMOVE CLOTHES in bold letters feeling both feeling a bit uncomfortable with it they continued anyway. A bunch of tiny green lights all over the tube flashed at once and new words appeared on the screen MEASUREMENTS again in all bold letters underneath where what they were measured as 

Matthew Bradley 

Height: 5'10

Sex: Male 

Weight: 170 lbs

Age: 15 

Penis Size:7 in

Jessica Bradley

Height: 5'7

Sex: Female

Weight: 115 lbs

Age: 17 

Cup Size D


They Both felt invaded by the detail of these scans.

The screen showed another message MAKING CLOTHES followed by the sounds of machinery pumping above them for around 30 seconds until a small hole in the top of the tube dropped a black skintight outfit. The screen displayed a final message PUT ON CLOTHES AND PUSH BUTTON the message this time appeared with a small red button that said open. They both got dressed Matt getting out a few seconds faster than Jessica but they both noticed their mom was gone but the lady was still there. So Matt went to ask her where she went "Umm excuse me" Matt said getting the attention of the lady "Yes what do you need" she said a big smile on her face "Do you know where my mom went" he asked as politely as he could "Yes she had to go help out around the place for a bit but I'll help you get set up down here" she said walking over to an elevator.

Matt Jessica and the lady all got into the elevator once they were in and she had hit the button on the bottom she started searching for something in her pocket which she soon found. "Your mother said for you to drink this now" she said handing Matt a tiny bottle which he downed the contents of quickly "and for you to drink this and read this in a year" she said the same look of happiness on her face. The last part of that sentence shocked Jessica and Matt "Wait why would she give you something to give me in a year" Matt said hoping to get an answer "Oh she won't be back for a long time if ever she had to be moved to a different place" she said looking like that was normal. But before ether one had time to say anything they had reached their floor "So this entire floor is your's" she said showing them around a giant mansion she showed them each room in the place.

After she was done she went back into the elevator leaving the two alone "Welcome to the first day of the rest of our lives...I guess" Jessica said sounding upset "Well at least we have each other" Matt said hugging her "Yeah I guess we do" she said sounding happier and returning the hug.

A year eventually passed slowly Matt and Jessica moved between the main city and their house constantly. They started to realize things as time moved on there was no men besides Matt it was just women in the entire complex no men anywhere. Which made Matt a celebrity he had interviews for the city's television station and everybody knew his name he was happy down underground. And Jessica was just as happy as she got famous just by living with him she didn't even have to do anything and people still knew who she was.

But the hard part of the year rolled around it was 1:32 am on October 9th 2016. Matt stared at the bottle and the letter without wasting anymore time than he needed to he chugged down the contents of the bottle and opened the note. It was the first thing he saw from his mother since last year he started reading it he was shocked by what he saw."Matt by time you're reading this I've been shipped off to go finish one of the biggest things I've ever worked on and you and your sister are going to help me the thing you just drank was if it works my biggest accomplishment in about 20 minuets you will start to feel tired don't fight it once wake up you'll have the ability to change people by thinking about it try it on Jessica before you start doing it publicly if it works go to my lab in the mansion and on a table in the back of the room their is a number pad the code is 1803" after looking over the note again and again wondering how this could possibly be real before long he passed out.

Waking up in the morning he grabbed the note and headed into the kitchen as Jessica usually was around there in the mornings. Luckily for him she was there this morning and had just finished her coffee "Jess I need to talk to you" Made said as he grabbed the note from his pocket "Why what's up" she said looking confused. "I just did the thing mom asked me to a year ago" Matt said looking down into her eyes as serious as he ever has "W-what did you do" she said now getting scared "Read this" he said handing her the note. "O-oh m-my god do you think it works" she said her mind racing thinking about what she just read "Only one way to find out what do you want me to do" Matt asked readying his mind "Umm let's try something simple make me as tall as you" she said now looking excited. Matt thought of her being as tall as him within 3 seconds Jessica started to grow "O-oh m-m-y god...it's working" she said excited.

the growth stopped just a moment to late as the skin tight outfit split in two the bottom half falling to the ground revealing her panties which clung tightly to her enlarged body just as the top half of the outfit did. "Ok keep your calm we have something to do now then we can play with these new powers" Matt said as he walked to the lab and found the number pad put in the code and a safe opened up in floor in the middle of the room and inside was...

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed my first story so far