- Text Size +

Matt looked at the screen it was his mother again with more instructions but something caught his ears "We're dispatching a high speed train to the facility once you give us the signal". Matt's heart almost stopped after hearing that he would finally get some answers and get to see his mother once again these thoughts crossed his mind until he heard the opening of the door behind him. It was the tall girl she walked in "Where were you I thought you were coming down" she pouted Matt was still lost in thought and couldn't care what she was saying "I have to go somewhere" Matt said as he ran off to the kitchen.

Jessica sat in the kitchen drinking her friends sat nearby chatting about their new bodies until a voice pierced the silence "Jess we need to leave now" Matt said as the tall girl followed closely behind trying to ask questions but getting shushed by Matt "Why wha-" Matt shushed her too. "No time to explain just follow me" Matt said running again this time everybody in the house following Matt ran to the front yard to a tree that hid another number pad Matt put in a code. This code revealed something huge the ground shook as a hole slowly started appearing in the yard a stair case slowly showed itself in around a minute the hole fully opened leaving a stair case into a tunnel. Inside the tunnel were train tracks made specially for a prototype high speed train.

Matt typed somethings into a panel as everybody else took a seat in the nearby waiting area "Jess what's going on" the short one asked "Well why do you think I'd know I'm as confused as you are" Jess said as Matt walked in and sat next to Jessica. "You need to give us some answers" the tall one said "Ok let me fill you in" Matt gave up his lie and told them what was going on "So what answers do you think she'll have" the tall one asked "I don't know but I hope they're good ones" Matt said now as the train pulled up. They all walked into the train it was a small train with a lot of windows the inside of it had only a few seats and was driven by a robot which soon after all of them got on started the train out of the tunnel into the outside world. The world was not how they remembered it the sky was filled with dust and ash buildings were destroyed and bands of people with guns roamed the streets killing and looting "W-what h-happened" Jessica said shocked at the sights below.

"It looks like a war zone down there" Matt said looking at the environment. They soon reached where they were going a military base the train let them off into the base it was surprisingly calm compared to what they had just seen. Once they had left the train they saw a woman in a lab coat waving for them to go to her so they did they woman was shocked at the size of the women behind Matt. She explained she worked with his mother "Ok you I need you to drink this" the woman said handing Matt another bottle "here take this too it's an explanation that you need to understand your power" she said as she walked away. 

But before she walked away she directed Matt and everybody with him to a large building where they were directed to rooms they were very small and very cramped. Matt got assigned a room with his sister which was kind of weird for him as there was only one bed in the room. They two siblings both sat on a side of the bed it was silent in the room they both sat and thought until Jessica started to talk "So what now" she said looking at her brother "Now I guess we wait until something happens" Matt said turning to face her "Come on cheer up" Jessica said trying to lighten the mood as Matt seemed more sad then usual. "Yeah I guess I should... let's do something" Matt said looking at the paper the lady gave him "Why don't we read this together it'll give me the answers we came here looking for" Matt said looking at the paper covered in labeled sections.

Matt started reading the section that caught his eyes first it was about what the newest drink did. He skimmed through the first paragraph looking at the important bits "The thing I drink out there was to give me better control over things besides size" Matt told Jessica "So you want to try the stuff on me again" she asked "Sure why not what do you want" Matt said preparing himself once again. "Why don't you make these things a bit bigger" she said pointing towards her breasts "Umm o-ok" Matt said feeling a bit uncomfortable at her request but he still continued. He focused his mind on making her breasts a cup size bigger which they did fast through the blanket she had tied around her her breasts became more defined her nipples poked through and the chest area pushed and strained the blanket.

Her face showed pleasure which made Matt more uncomfortable. He ignored the soft moans she let out and continued reading he found something talking about the side affects of the new drink one caught his eye "Use may cause recipient's sex drive to increase causing increased need for sex and sexual pleasure" after reading this Matt glanced over at his sister. She had rolled onto the floor and tossed her blanket onto the bed her large body now laid naked on the floor as she played with her new breasts as moans of pleasure left her mouth getting louder and louder. Matt couldn't move his body was confused a hot girl that was laying on his floor wanting nothing more than sex but that hot girl was his sister, he stood up and ran for the door.

He slapped himself in face for even thinking that. He sat outside and decided to read some more of the paper. But he didn't pay much attention his brain was focused on what just happened every detail no matter how much he tried to stop he couldn't why would he even think that his primal urges almost got him in to trouble. Matt could hear the noises stop in the room so he went in Jessica was wrapped in her blanket again she looked like she had realized what she had done.

"I-I don't know what happened I just lost control" she said sadly "You don't need to feel bad it's my fault" Matt said comforting her "It's that new thing I drank it makes people not be able to control that" he continued. "You knew that and you still did that" the sadness faded from her face and turned to anger "I didn't at the time" he said now trying to calm her down "HOW DIDN'T YOU KNOW THIS IS YOUR POWER" she started yelling "Just listen and I can-" she cut him off "NO SHUT UP" as she continued to yell "let me explain this-" she wasn't in the mood to listen to anything he had to say. Matt kept trying to explain but she wasn't listening and was just getting angrier and angrier "I SAID SHUT UP" she said kicking Matt in to a chair which he fell over and in to a wall. He was knocked unconscious and was bleeding heavily "W-what did I do" she said as she now looked at his body that was gushing blood from the back of his head.

Matt woke up from what felt like the worst nightmare he had ever had but it was over now it was another sunny day and he wasn't underground or in a military base he was home. But something felt different everything felt different but he just shrugged it off and continued his morning. His house was quieter than it usually was at this time in the morning and it was emptier all of the doors in the house except for his were gone "What the hell" he said looking in each room and each one was as empty as the last. He continued into his kitchen where the silence was broken loud thumps followed by shaking filled the house each thump getting closer and closer to his house until the stopped directly outside the house "What's happening" Matt said now panicked as the roof of his house started coming off once it did it revealed the cause of the noise his sister only now 200 feet tall.