- Text Size +

James’ hands and arms pinned down at his sides, the inch-tall man was helpless between Adelaide’s thumb and fingertip… his throbbing cock standing at attention before his stepdaughter’s high-school eyes.  The teen staring with intensity like James had never witnessed before, her titanic, gorgeous face filled his vision — the teen’s mouth open in complete surprise.

            He felt his body being rotated, his little erection wagging in front of the girl, a feeling as if being examined and scrutinized by a doctor’s nurse… a curiosity in her girlish voice.  “Ahhhh…”

            “A-A-A-Adelaide…” his tiny, high-pitched voice stuttered.  “Y-Y-Your breasts were all around m-me.  I-I-I couldn’t make my boner go away.”

            The teen raised an eyebrow, her mouth closing as she began to smirk.  “Is that so… little Jim?” her voice returning to her usual, natural seductiveness

            “P-P-Please… I’m sorry.  I-I didn’t mean —”

            “I’ve never touched a man’s… erection before,” the 17-year-old said, and giggled.

            And before James could blink, he felt the underside of his boner being caressed, being carefully played with on the top of his stepdaughter’s long, clear-polished nail.  He gasped, his eyes widening.  James’ sexualized brain having been pumped into readiness, firmly embraced for such a long time within the confines of his stepdaughter’s cleavage, even the slightest touch was enough to light this powder keg.  His body and mind raring to go, he orgasmed explosively — sperm blasting out as if on a mission to Mars.

            “You didn’t just…?  I can’t tell.  Oh, my God.  You just cummed on my nail.”  The teen pulled her hand back, looking closely at her long, flawlessly manicured fingernail.

            James breathing fast, he gazed up at his stepdaughter as her light-blue eyes then locked onto him... her eyes flashing as they widened.  And then the 35-year-old experienced his cock being gently lifted once again… teased up and down, up and down on his stepdaughter’s nail.  He threw his head back as he moaned, “Oh, God.  Oh, God… Oh, fucking God!”

            He ejaculated over and over… the teen’s smooth, glossy nail rubbing along the bottom of his pulsing shaft.  His head falling forward, his gaze returning to Adelaide’s breathtaking beauty, he saw her eyes focused on him… devouring him… as she coaxed every last drop of masculinity from his testicles.  He stared incredulously into the high-schooler’s beautiful blue eyes… the eyes of his wife’s daughter.

            “You’re still blushing, little Jim,” she cooed.

            His breathing labored, he was surprised by the final squirts of cum as it gushed out.  “Oh, God… Oh, fucking God…”  He gasped for air as his thoughts raced… She’ll give me pleasure as long as she controls me.  She must need to control me.  Total control.  Oh, fuck.  Oh, God.

            And then sensing the teen had taken all of him and more, he shouted, “Stop!  Please stop!  I’m empty!  I’m empty!”  He watched his stepdaughter then raise her fingertip to her full lips, her tongue cleaning her nail of all his cum in one long… slow… lick.  Swallowing, her eyes flashed again.  She smirked as she saw a look of exhaustion and overwhelming awe on his tiny face.

            Adelaide glanced over noticing her mother, still far away, but beginning to walk in her direction.  She held James up in front of her.  “You’ve been quite the naughty little stepdad, haven’t you?  I’m going to have to put you back in jail where you belong.”  She giggled as she tucked James into her cleavage, making sure he was nestled deep between her big, round boobs while still having access to air.

            Thirty seconds later, her mother walked over.  James heard the voice of his wife as she began a conversation.  “Well, that pretzel line was horrendous.  Who knew people liked pretzels so much?”  Taking a seat, she looked at her daughter.  “So… how are you doing?”

            “Good,” Adelaide said, moving her shoulders back as she stretched her arms.

            “That’s good,” Karen replied.  “Ready to go?”

            The teen leaned forward.  “What’s the rush, Mom?  We could go see a movie — maybe even a long movie.”  She smiled.

            “As fun as that sounds, honey… by the time we get back, it’ll almost be time for me to start getting dinner ready.”

            “All right,” she pouted, taking her purse and shopping bag in her hands.

            Walking across the food court, Adelaide commented, “What do you think about what I said earlier?”

            Karen breathed out… pausing before answering.  “You’re talking about James, right?”

            “Yes, Mom.  What do you think about Jim having a shrinking fetish?”

            “Well… I don’t mind that he has fantasies.  That’s normal.  I never really think much about it, to tell you honestly.”

            “So… Jim has never talked about wanting to be shrunk with you?”

            Karen looked over at her daughter.  “You better not be suggesting that you would use your Magicka on James.  Because that is completely out of line.  And I will not have a family where my daughter shrinks my husband for her own entertainment.”

            Adelaide stopped walking as her mom slowed up.  “Mom, I’m not saying that I would or should shrink Jim.  Of course, I can.  It would be easy.  But what I’m saying is… why don’t you have a more open mind?”

            Karen resumed walking, saying, “Addie, I have a very open mind.  James and I have sex a lot.  More than he deserves, actually.”

            “Well… I’m glad you have a good sex life, Mom.  But that’s not what I was asking about.”

            “I want you to drop it now,” Karen said.  A moment later, she added, “Has your stepdad asked you to shrink him?”

            “No.”

            “Okay, then.  Then there’s no problem.”

            They took the escalator down a couple floors, moving toward the mall exit.  Adelaide started once again, “You said there was no problem because Jim hasn’t asked me to shrink him.  Well… what if I asked him if he wants me to shrink him?”

            “Addie,” Karen said, her voice sounding as if she were going to explode.  “I don’t like how you are talking about this.  You will not ask James if he wants you to shrink him — and that is final.”

            The teen breathed out angrily, clenching her fists.  “I told you… you don’t run my life, Mom.”

            They walked out through the exits, entering the parking ramp.  After a minute, they came upon the white Mercedes.  Opening the passenger-side door, Karen said, “We had such a nice day together.  Let’s not argue anymore, okay?”

            Watching her mother get into the car, Adelaide spoke down at her cleavage, “You belong to me, little Jim.  It doesn’t matter what my mom says.”  Opening the car door, she got inside and fastened her seatbelt.  Turning toward her mom, she smiled.  “You’re right.  We don’t need to argue.”

            “Well, I’m glad you see it that way.  This is what it means to grow up.”

            “I am very grown up… just ask Jim.”

            Karen chuckled.  “I know you are, honey.”

            The next three minutes occurred in silence.  Adelaide drove out of the parking ramp, and eventually took the on-ramp onto the highway.

            Karen then said, “The reason James doesn’t ask you to make him small is because (1) He knows it’s wrong to do that.  You don’t shrink people; and (2) He’s too afraid of you.”

            “Well, obviously he’s afraid of me, Mom… but he doesn’t have to be.  Jim has to learn that I’m in charge, that’s all.”

            “You’re not… you’re not in charge, Addie.  Not of James.  Not of me.  Not of your brother.”

            “Whatever,” the teen replied.  Gripping the steering wheel hard, she breathed out.  “I’m going to listen to some music.”  Adelaide then picked up her phone, swiping her thumb across the screen as music began playing from the car speakers.

            James heard the energy saturate his mind… some pop song of the current youth generation he could not identify in a million years.  He still had a full erection, his stepdaughter’s voluminous boobs cradling and squeezing him in mind-numbing softness.  The warmth of Adelaide’s body, the intoxicating pleasure of her perfume, were lulling his thoughts into false security… the teen’s epic breasts his whole world.

            And then the music shut off.  He heard the sound of car doors being opened… and then ‘Bam!’ and a couple seconds later another ‘Bam!’  He felt himself moving up and down as his stepdaughter stepped towards the house.

            Adelaide unlocked the front door, handing the car keys back to her mom.  “Thanks, dear,” Karen said, entering the house.

            What’s going on? James thought.  I know we’re home… but what’s going to happen now?  What is Adelaide going to do with me?

            Karen closed the front door and then walked into the kitchen, setting the shopping bag down on the chair beside the wall.  She called back to her daughter who was in the living room, “I’m going to start making dinner.”

            “All right, Mom.”  The teen sat down on the sofa, crossing her legs as she delicately reached into her cleavage, pulling out her stepdad… setting him down on the sofa cushion one seat over.

            James blinked, trying to adjust to the light and new surroundings.  He heard Adelaide’s sultry voice, “Did you enjoy the ride? … It looks like you did.”

            He looked down at his erection, hearing the teen giggle.  His gaze shifted across the sofa at the absolutely magnificent view of Adelaide’s long, toned and powerful thigh… her muscles flexing as she bounced her shapely calf up and down.  Her thigh rose 40 feet over his head, the inch-tall man swallowing hard as he stared at the towering wall of female muscle.  He quickly shut his eyes, listening to his thoughts.  I have to stop looking at Adelaide’s perfect legs.  My boner will never disappear if I keep staring.

            The sofa cushion beneath his feet trembled as his eyes opened.  He watched as his stepdaughter uncrossed her legs, standing up… rising hundreds of feet into the air like a Godzilla movie but with the giant lizard replaced by a curvaceous teenager.  She padded across the living room, walking into the kitchen.

            Alone on the sofa, James heard his stepdaughter speaking.  “What are you making, Mom?”

            “Oh, it’s just a fun recipe.  It has chicken and pasta.  Nothing your brother won’t eat.”

            “Sounds good.”

            “I’m glad you think so.”

            “Oh, Mom… I have something I was going to show you later tonight.  But now is just as good of a time as any.”

            “Okay… what is it?”

            “Let me go get it.  Just a minute.”

            James saw his stepdaughter walk back into the living room, a grin on her beautiful face.  He instinctively darted across the sofa cushion but was quickly snatched up — his body wrapped as her long fingers closed around him.

            Adelaide hopped back into the kitchen, beaming with a smile.  “Okay, close your eyes, Mom.  Hold out your hand.”

            Following her daughter’s instructions, she smiled, asking, “What is it, Addie?  It better not be a spider.”

            She carefully placed James into his wife’s right palm.  “It’s not a spider.  But it’s definitely little.  Okay… open.”

            James looked up at Karen’s face as she stared for a moment and then gasped, her mouth falling open.  Her face was as beautiful as it was enormous… her shoulder-length dark tresses tucked behind her ears.  She was 34 years old, but still retained the model-esque beauty of her youth.

            Her eyes wide, staring disbelieving, Karen’s daughter then said, “Well?  What do you think?”

            “H-H-He’s so… tiny.  How could you shrink him so small?  He’s too small.”

            “Would you rather have him be a foot tall?”

            “No,” Karen answered, her volume rising.  “A foot is much too small, too.  I want my husband back to his full, normal height.”

            “I’m not doing that, Mom.”

            Karen’s mouth still agape, she asked, “Are you all right, James?”

            James smiled, sensing that his erection was returning.  “I’m doing fine, honey… now that you have me.”

            Karen gasped again, hearing James’ small shrunken voice for the first time.

            Her daughter plucked the little naked man from her hand, walking into the living room.  She spun around, holding James close to the side of her face as her tongue pressed into her cheek.  “I think 1 inch tall is the perfect size for Jim… not too big, not too small.  I’m certainly not making him bigger than this.”

            Her mother shouted, pointing, “Don’t hold my husband like he’s your plaything.  Put him down!”

            Adelaide snickered.  “Fine.  I’ll put Jim down.”  She lowered her hand towards the floor, setting her stepdad down onto the tan carpeting.

            James looked up, standing beneath two skyscraper-sized women… their beautiful bodies seeming to rise endlessly above his head.  Karen shouted, “You have to make James normal-sized, Adelaide!  I’m not happy with you doing this behind my back!”

            “No!” the teen yelled.  “You don’t tell me what I have to do!”

            Looking behind him, he saw only a wall, and to his front he noticed the long sofa off in the distance… a large space beneath it.  He would have to run between his wife and stepdaughter if he were to try to make it to safety.  He began to sprint, hearing the thunderous feminine voices above his head… like raging dark clouds of estrogen and fury twisting into a volatile, frightening storm.

            “You are grounded, young lady!  And this time, I mean it!”

            “No!  I am not a little girl anymore!  You can’t do that!”

            “You are grounded!  Now go to your room this instant!”

            James was sprinting past his stepdaughter’s foot in her white pump, when he heard her enormously loud voice as she yelled, “No!” and she stomped her foot.  BOOM!!!!!  “I am not fucking grounded, Mom!”

            Falling down onto the carpet fibers, he rolled several times.  James hustled back to his feet, beginning to run again.  Come on!  I’m almost there!  Just a little further.  I can make it.

            “James is not your little toy, Addie!  And you have to do what I say!  Now un-shrink him and make him normal-sized like he used to be!”

            “No!  Fuck you!”

            James darted underneath the sofa, the light suddenly dimming.  He gasped for air, having pushed himself harder than he knew he ever could.  He continued running deeper underneath the furniture.

            And then he heard his stepdaughter’s angry voice, “You’re not going to escape from me that easily, little Jim!”

            James turned around, standing far from the entrance.  Suddenly his stepdaughter’s giant hand pressed down onto the carpeting… a second later her face appeared as her eyes widened catching a glimpse of him.

            He heard her laugh, as he began to float off the floor… his body telekinetically returning to his stepdaughter’s grasp.  Adelaide stood up, inserting her finger between her large breasts, creating an opening.  And then, in front of Karen’s eyes, she simply dropped her stepdad into her cleavage… James completely disappearing from view.

            Adelaide placed her hands on her curvy hips as she looked her mom in the eye.  The teen said calmly, “I think it’s time we talk about the new family rules.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!