- Text Size +

Stepdaughter in Charge

 

Introduction

James, from the outside, seemed to have the perfect life.  At 35 years old he just married Karen, the woman he dearly loved, and with this union he got a family, all complete and tied with a pretty bow.  There was Karen’s daughter, Adelaide, who was 17, and there was her son, Brian, who was 14, and to top things off, there was even the family dog, Ruffington, a medium-sized black Lab.

            James appeared to have it all… if not for one thorn which relentlessly denied him the marital and family bliss he desired: Karen’s daughter hated his guts.  In fact, Adelaide didn’t even acknowledge his existence most of the time.  She tended to stay in her room or go out with friends in order to practice Magicka, a supernatural power some children began learning early in school.  Students would choose a different magical specialty on which to focus their learning.  Adelaide’s passion since before she could even tie her own shoes?  Size manipulation of physical objects.

            To complicate matters further, James since he was a child was prone to bouts of anxiety which he thought would have improved once he got married, but hopes and dreams are not the same as the cold, hard facts of reality.

- - - - -

“Honey, I’m home!” James called out, entering the living room, shutting the front door.

            From down the hall, Brian came scampering into the room.  “Hey, James!” he said, smiling.  “Mom isn’t back from work yet.”

            “Okay.  How are you doing today, buddy?  Did you enjoy your last day of eighth grade?”

            “It was all right, I guess,” the 14-year-old answered, looking pensive as he recalled the day’s events.  His brown eyes then lit up.  “Now I get a whole summer of playing baseball in the park with my friends!”

            “That’s awesome,” James returned, giving a warm smile.

            “Yeah, it is awesome.”

            “So…” James began, “… is, uh… your sister home as well?”

            “Pretty sure.  Let me check,” he said, as he quickly ran up the stairs.

            “Oh — wait,” James uttered, a couple seconds too late.

            From the living room, James heard the sound of voices above his head.  And then a female voice yelled, “Get out of my room, you little runt!”  The door slammed and a few seconds later Brian came running down the stairs, a sheepish grin on his face.

            “Yep.  She’s home,” the young boy said.

            “I didn’t mean to —” James said.  “Anyway, thanks for checking.”

            “Well, I have to go, okay?” Brian said, picking up his baseball glove off the couch and then stepping to the front door.  “Summer awaits,” he declared, smiling.

            James watched his stepson close the door behind him, seeing him walk down the driveway.  Hmm… James thought.  Maybe I should say hello to Adelaide.  I’ve known her for a whole year now — six months of that being married to her mom.  I could… say hi.  But I think she would like me more if I just didn’t bother her now.  She seems busy.

            The family’s black Labrador retriever came walking into the living room, its tail wagging after a day of napping.

“Hey, Ruffington,” the man said happily, patting the dog on its head and then behind its ears.  “I got something I got to do right now, so I’ll see you later.”  James quickly glanced in the kitchen, seeing there was plenty of dog food and water in the dishes on the floor, and then he stepped over to the basement door and descended the stairs.

Flipping on the light switch, the large, partially finished basement appeared.  It was a relatively new house that he and Karen had put down a 30-year mortgage on, and doing some renovations on the lesser-used areas of the home was not a priority.  Though James certainly used the basement.  He used it on a frequent and ongoing basis, though he did so when others were not present.

Sitting at his desk, he fired up his computer and clicked his way online.  “Okay… okay…” James said under his breath, navigating his way to his favorite GTS story site.

Click-click…  The 35-year-old scrolled down examining the most recent stories posted.  He was especially interested in shrinking stories having to do with family relations.  Anything with tag words like big sister or little brother… or words like busty and powerful… or revenge.

That looks good, he thought.  Oh, yeah.  Click-click…

James’ eyes scanned the lines, his pulse slowly increasing as he read a brand-new story called “A Memorable Shrinking Christmas.”  The story involved a brother with a hot sister and a sexy mother.  He could sense where the author was going with it just after the first paragraph.  James knew the brother was going to shrink… sooner or later… and his anticipation was growing.  And he could sense his cock was beginning to grow into an erection.

His hand reached down touching his groin through his shorts.  His arousal continued as he read for several minutes.  Then he reached the lines of the mother speaking to her son: “You didn’t come home until way past midnight, didn’t you?  And I told you specifically to come home early, didn’t I?  Well… I think that warrants a little punishment.”  The mother’s daughter then said: “Yeah, little bro, I think it’s time we bring you down to size.”

            James’ hand slipped into his boxers as he began to caress his hard-on.  Quickly he unfastened his khaki shorts, unzipping them.  He began to pump his cock.  “Uhh…” he moaned.

            “James!” a voice yelled from upstairs.

            The man’s consciousness flashed back to the present, as he heard his wife’s voice calling.  He glanced at the time on his computer monitor.  Oh, wow, he thought.  It’s already been half an hour.

            “Umm…  Just a minute!” James shouted.

            “Honey,” Karen spoke loudly down the stairs, “I bought some take-out from the new restaurant around the corner.  The one you were interested in.”

            “That’s — that’s great,” he said.  “Don’t come down!  I’ll be up in a moment.”  He tried to mentally reduce his erection, the surprise interruption already having done most of the work.  Standing, he pulled up his boxers and zipped up his shorts.

            Climbing the stairs, he entered the living room smiling as he saw his wife.  Karen was a beautiful 34-year-old, just a year younger than James.  She had her first child when she was still in high school, which was certainly a struggle but the rest of her family helped out as they could.  All of them now living in various places across the country.

            James gazed at his wife’s slender frame with nice curves along her hips and a generous bosom.  He had always found her dark hair to be attractive, contrasted with his own lighter brown hair.  She kept it shoulder-length for ease of maintenance.  James had shared his personal, secret fantasies with only one person in the world, that being his wife.  But on numerous occasions she would say: “I’m happy that you like the idea of being shrunk, James, but that’s really not my thing.  That’s your fetish, not mine.”  James didn’t mind so much, since he knew his wife loved him, and spared no affection when it came to having sexual intercourse — the deed being done on a weekly basis despite their busy schedules.

            Setting the table, Karen looked at her husband.  “Where’s Brian?”

            James stepped closer, kissing her on the cheek.  “Uh… baseball, I believe.  He should return shortly.”

            Unpacking the last of three plastic take-out bags, she said, “This is important, James.  We need to have a family meal.  I’ve been planning this for the last two weeks.”

            James sat down at the long wooden dining table.  “And we are having one,” he said, with a grin.  “We are good parents, you and I.”

            Karen sighed, pausing for several seconds.  “Adelaide still hasn’t warmed up to you yet, has she?”

            “I’m not worried,” James answered, realizing the irony of his statement… for he was nothing but worry when it came to his wife’s daughter.

            “She’s upstairs, isn’t she?” Karen said.  “Probably practicing her Magicka or texting with her friends.  Now with high school soccer games finished until next fall, we may not see her as often.”

            “I wouldn’t say that,” James countered.  “She has more free time during the summer, which includes spending time with her family.”

            “I know you mean well, James, but don’t try too hard.  She’s 17 after all.  Just one more year of school and it’s off to college.”  The woman walked over toward the front door, yelling up the stairs, “Adelaide!  Addie!  We’re having dinner together as a family.  Remember I told you about this last week!”

            Karen walked back to the table, sitting down across from her husband.  At that moment, the front door swung open and Karen’s son flew in.  “Wow, I’m starvin’,” Brian said.  “What’d you buy, Mom?”

            “It’s Italian.  You like Italian like your dad.”  Karen dished up some rigatoni pasta putting it on a plate before her son as he took a seat.  “No baseball gloves on the table, remember what I said.”

            “Sorry, Mom,” he answered, tossing the glove off to the side.

            “I bet you had a lot of fun, huh?” James said, smiling.  “Your first day of summer baseball.  It’s going to be a long summer.”

            “I liked it,” Brian said, a spoon of pasta filling his mouth.

The sound of footsteps came down the stairs, James suddenly feeling a lump in his throat.  His chest tightened as he felt numbness in his arms.  The realization that his palms were sweating rose to his awareness as he observed his stepdaughter turn the corner at the bottom of the stairs, entering the living room about fifteen feet from the dining room.

“Come on, dear,” Karen announced loudly.  “I saved you a spot here at the table.  We’re having Italian tonight.”

James swallowed nervously as he watched his wife’s 17-year-old daughter saunter into the dining room.  Standing 5 feet, 7 inches, she was wearing a pair of short cut-off jean shorts revealing her tan, athletic, and shapely legs… the teenager’s wide womanly hips narrowing to a small waist.  Her black tank top clung to her fit upper body, her toned arms and shoulders exposed.  Though it was her DDD breasts, also known as an F cup, that took center stage… her impressively large bosom stretching the fabric of her skintight top to the fullest.  Long dark-brown hair reached to just below the middle of her back, her luxurious locks framing a gorgeous face.  Large light-blue eyes, long eyelashes, sculpted cheekbones… a cute, perfectly shaped nose, and full pouting lips.  She could easily pass as a magazine cover model, though her body was curvier and had bigger boobs.

 “Please take a seat, honey,” Karen said nicely.  “You can sit opposite your brother… in between me and your dad.”

Adelaide snickered as she plopped down in the chair, her perky breasts bouncing.  “Jim is definitely not my dad.”

Karen paused for a moment, grimacing.  “Okay — your stepdad.”

The sounds of silverware on ceramic plates filled a long awkward silence… finally interrupted as James spoke.  “So, umm… Adelaide, I hear that you have a big summer planned now that you’ve finished your junior year of high school.”

Adelaide rolled her eyes.

“Addie, it’s not nice to ignore your — to ignore James like that.”

“Whatever.  Jim sees that I’m sitting here, doesn’t he?”

“Yes, that’s nice of you,” James spoke softly.  “And um… I’m glad that we’re finally having the family meal that your mom and I have been talking about for so —”  James’ train of thought suddenly derailed as he watched the salt shaker in the middle of the table slowly decrease in size from its original four inches down to mere millimeters and then re-enlarge back to four inches.  Over and over, the small glass vessel and its contents shrunk and re-grew before his eyes.  It wasn’t the first time James had seen Adelaide reduce the size of a physical object, but it was the first time he had witnessed her toying with it, manipulating its size effortlessly at her whim.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!