- Text Size +

Adelaide started the engine. “This ought to be fun, Mom.”

            “Oh, I’m so excited,” Karen said, smiling.  “It’s not every day we have a mother-daughter outing — just the two of us.”

            Deep between his stepdaughter’s massive mammaries, James’ inch-tall body was squeezed into utter submission, his arms firmly pressing into his sides.  He could clearly hear the two females’ conversation, every word super precise as if he were wearing headphones.  Craning his neck back, he saw the curvature of the teen’s globes rising a good 12 feet above his head, a narrow shaft of light to the surface.  He shouted, “Karen, help!  I’m in here!  Adelaide shrunk me!”

            The 17-year-old gave her F-cups an extra squeeze, temporarily eliminating her stepdad’s access to air, casting him in total darkness.  James’ voice was too small to understand in his current location.  His stepdaughter barely noticing his pathetic attempt at rescue, it was virtually impossible that anyone else would ever hear him.  Putting her hands on the wheel, she said, “This day could go really well or really badly.  I know you don’t want to upset me.”

            “I’m sure we’ll have a fun day,” her mother answered.

            “I know.  I’m just joking, Mom.”  The teen looked behind her as she backed out down the driveway.   Shifting into drive, the car sped down the street.

            Fearing that he was going to run out of oxygen, despite his air supply having been restored, James was in full hyperventilation mode.  Relax.  Just relax, his thoughts raced.  Just think about what’s going on.  Breathe.  Karen is sitting in the car seat right next to Adelaide.  I don’t have to panic.  I’m not going anywhere.  I’m right between —

            As he listened to the pleasing, feminine voices… his naked body swaddled in warm softness, his stepdaughter’s smooth skin squeezing him, compressing him… he started to imagine how small he was in comparison to the teen’s huge breasts.  He visualized his predicament — Adelaide’s heavenly boobs above and below him… in front and behind him… on his left and on his right.  He was truly enveloped within her bountiful bosom… a man engulfed by his stepdaughter’s tits.  Oh, shitoh, wow…  And then his anxiety and anger suddenly evaporated, his brain’s arousal center taking front and center… his libido returning like a speeding freight train.  James, trapped in relative darkness, tilted his head down barely able to see the outline of his forming erection.  But he knew that there was no turning back.  Without the teen’s intervention, his boner was only going to get harder… his loss of control over his own body more embarrassing.

            “I absolutely love this car,” Adelaide said, as she took the on-ramp onto the highway.  “When am I going to get the Mercedes?”

            “You already have a really nice car,” her mother replied.

            “I knowww,” the teen drawled.  “I just like this one a lot, too.”

            “When I get my next car, you can have this one.  Okay?  And Brian can have yours.”

            The teen snickered.  “He won’t be old enough to drive forever.”

            “Two years.  It’s not forever, honey.  Just be glad that James is willing to drive his budget car.”

            Adelaide laughed.  “Yes, his car is very little…  But you earn all the money in the family, Mom.  Jim is lucky you even let him have a car.”

            “He works.  He does.  It’s just that I, working at the office, earn 4 times his income.  It’s not his fault.”

            “Well,” the teen said.  “I’m sure we could easily get by on your salary alone.”

            “Of course, we could, honey.  No problem at all.  But James likes to think that he’s doing his share, even if financially he isn’t.”

            Adelaide giggled.  “It’s funny, Mom.”

            “What is?”

            “Jim’s income is a lot smaller than what you make.  It’s almost like — in terms of finances — he’s in the palm of your hand.”

            “I guess you could put it that way,” Karen answered.  “Though I don’t really think of it quite like that.  We share all the money.”

            “Mm-hmm,” Adelaide said, having taken the exit toward the mall, and begun circling the shopping complex.

            “Oh, use the parking ramp, sweetie.”

            “I know.  It’s easier,” her daughter replied.

            James — having resigned himself to the belief that escape from Adelaide’s cleavage by his own physical strength was impossible — was left listening to his wife and stepdaughter’s verbal discourse.  Looking downward, he saw that his boner was now throbbing… a full erection.  Damn it, he thought.  It’s not going down at all… if anything, it’s getting worse.  How am I going to get out of this one?  And then there was the sound of car doors opening… a moment later being slammed shut.  James’ heart rate already beating fast, quickened even more.  He listened to himself breathing loudly in and out.

            And then he heard Adelaide’s voice.  “We’re going to do some shopping now, little Jim.  Things might get a little… bouncy... for you.”

            He heard his stepdaughter giggle.  And then he sensed the rhythmic footfalls of the teen as she walked, her boobs jiggling like the beating of a drum.  He grunted as he slid his hand across his thigh, taking his erection in his hand, attempting to hold it still.  Oh, no, he thought.  This is a million times worse for my boner.  I can’t stop it.

            He heard the voice of his wife.  “Addie, speaking of James being in the palm of my hand as you put it… I’m sure you were only speaking figuratively.  You would never consider doing something that I obviously forbid.”

            “Now why would I shrink Jim?  You know I barely even notice him when we’re at home.  I really don’t think much of him.”

            Karen looked suspiciously at her daughter as they approached the entrance to the mall.  “I wouldn’t even think this, Addie, if you had not used your Magicka on Ruff.”

            Snickering, the teen answered, “I only shrunk Ruff because he wouldn’t shut up and stop barking.  And you were making me angry.”

            “This brings me back to what I told you earlier.  Your anger, honey, makes James uncomfortable.  It frightens him.  And all the swearing doesn’t make things better for his anxiety.”

            Opening one of the doors to the mall’s entrance, Adelaide turned her head toward her mom.  “We’ve been living in the same house for six months.  If Jim has a problem with my anger… he’ll just have to climb up my body and tell me to my face.  He’s never said a word about it to me.”

            Karen breathed out, appearing frustrated.  “Fine.  I’ve told you.  Now I’m just going to focus on shopping and enjoy the day.”

            “Whatever, Mom…  That’s fine by me.”

            The mall was relatively new, having been constructed seven years earlier.  It had three levels of shopping, and a movie theater with 15 screens was connected to the mall on one end of the property.  A food court was located on the top floor.  The building complex, typical of most suburban malls, had marble-like flooring stretching as far as the eye can see — a pleasing gray and blue speckled pattern that few people would ever even notice.  Shops lining the walkways had high-end merchandise with all the name brands one would expect, and large red signs reading ‘SALE’ were exhibited copiously in store windows.

            The murmurs of people’s conversations imbued the large open space creating a background of white noise.  For a weekend, the mall was crowded as usual, but not even half as many shoppers as one would experience during Christmastime.

            Having walked for five to ten minutes, the two females came to a shop window with mannequins wearing typical teenage summer clothing… wall-sized photos of good-looking youth smiling and posing.  “Oh, let’s go in here,” Adelaide exclaimed, pulling her mom into the store by her hand.

            “I’m going to look over here,” the teen said.

            “Okay, honey.”

            Separating from her mother, she casually walked over to the shirts and tops along the wall, the clothing folded neatly on long wooden tables.  The teen caressed the fabric with her fingertip, smiling at the pleasant texture.

            “Hi.  May I help you?” a girl asked, her hands behind her back as she walked over.  “Almost everything is on sale today.  I could help you find something if you like.”

            “Thanks,” Adelaide answered.  “I’m sure I’ll find something to buy.”

            The employee smiled, nodding as she stepped away, approaching someone else.

            “Hmm… this is nice,” Adelaide purred.  She lifted a shirt before her eyes.  “What do think of this one, little Jim?  Do you like this color?  Oh, that’s right… you can’t see it, because you’re trapped between my boobs.”  The teen giggled as she walked further back into the store far away from the other customers.

            Helplessly squeezed in her cleavage, James listened to Adelaide’s pleasing voice, sensing the level of seduction increasing.  “You know, little Jim… it very much amuses me... that you are afraid of me getting angry.”  She laughed softly, continuing, “When we get back to the house, I bet you would just fall apart if I put you down on the floor and I became like super angry with you.  Would you fucking like that?  A giantess losing her temper with her stepdad?  You’re so itty-bitty, I could dream up many fun ways to tease you with my anger.  I could spend more time looking at that Giantess World site of yours… unless you’re not too afraid to share your own fantasies with me.”

            The teen smirked, noticing her mom slowly approaching as she browsed the jeans section.  Adelaide stepped closer as her mom looked up, saying, “Anything you want, Addie, I’ll pay for it.  Okay?”

            “All right, Mom,” she said, with a smile.  “Thanks a lot.”

            After about fifteen minutes, the teen having tried on a few tops and some skirts, largely ignoring James in her cleavage while in the dressing room — other than humming softly and the occasional teasing, ‘Ooh, this outfit looks hot’ — she and her mom walked out of the store, each of them carrying a big paper bag along with their purses.

            “Let’s head up to the food court, sweetie.”

            “Good idea, Mom.  I’m starting to feel hungry.”

            They took the escalator a couples times to the third floor.  Walking into the food court, Karen leaned over, speaking quietly, “I haven’t shopped with you for years, but I can’t help but notice all the boys stare at you.  We’ve walked past half a dozen boys and some men that the moment they see you, they nervously touch their faces.  One boy even walked into a wall.”

            “Boys are stupid,” she said to her mom.  “It’s the exact same thing at my school.  I just try to think of boys as toys.”

            Karen chuckled.  “Oh, look there.  Want an Icee?”

            “Sure.”

            “I’m going to get a cherry.  What do you want?”

            “Cherry’s good.  I’ll find a place… over there in the corner… for us to sit.”

            Adelaide sat down at a small, round table in a secluded spot… crossing her shapely legs.  She smiled to herself, waiting for her mother to return.  After a couple minutes, Karen sat down, placing the carbonated, frozen beverage onto the table.  “I got two smalls.  I hope that’s all right.”

            “Small is good,” Adelaide replied, taking a taste of cherry Icee from the straw.

            Karen tried her drink as well.  “Mmm… I could have gotten size large, but their large are really big.  Small seemed best.”

            Adelaide smiled knowingly to herself.  After a few moments, the teen broke the silence and said, “On the topic of small and big… I happened to go downstairs this morning to get my clothes out of the dryer.  Jim was on his computer.”

            “Oh,” Karen said, suddenly sounding alarmed.

            “Mom, you don’t have to pretend that you don’t know what I’m talking about.  I saw his giantess story website.  I know he has a fetish for shrinking.”

            Her mom’s jaw hung open.  And then after nearly ten seconds, she responded, “Okay… all right… so you know.  I told him I would never tell you or Brian, but since you figured it out on your own… I guess it’s no longer a secret.”

            “It’s definitely not a secret.  Jim knows I know.  Believe me.”

            Karen abruptly stood up.  “I can’t think right now,” she said.  “I’m going to go and get one of those soft pretzels.  Want one?”

            “No thanks,” she answered, watching her mom begin to walk across the food court.  Adelaide lowered her head as she spoke at her cleavage, “Does little Jim want to come out and play?”  Reaching in between her ample boobs, she lifted her inch-tall stepdad before her gorgeous face.  The teen gasped seeing James’ little boner wagging in front of him… his tiny face blushing in a deep crimson.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!