- Text Size +

"Is it time....?"

"Yes, I suppose it is. It's been long enough, wouldn't you say?"

"Still, to change so much, so rewrite history as we know it...."

"No different than what was done to us. To breathe new life into a dead world, perhaps it is the only way."

"Would it not be simpler to just continue the tale?"

"No, too many of the players have changed, far too much erosion in the original continuum. I made mistakes that I must now rectify."

"Will we fade as well?"

"Perhaps in our current forms, but only for a while I imagine. There is a great comfort in the fact that energy cannot be destroyed-"

"It can only change form.....you're right. Let's do this."



Hearing the sound of the alarm woke the startled blonde woman. Her drool was still slightly upon her lips as she stretched in the impossibly large bed. She looked at her lover and giggled as the gigantic woman was still completely asleep, dressed in little more than a tight pair of shorts and a t-shirt that just barely hugged her chest with enough efficiency to hold her breasts at bay. Sleeping on her stomach, she snored loudly as the lightning bolt moved quickly around her, giving her a kiss before moving at speeds impossible for the normal eye to comprehend. The hum of the engines could be heard all around the floating home, a veritable city in the sky powered by propulsion systems developed by the large one's sister, Yuki. 

"Come on Jennifer," nudged Lily, having already begun breakfast, "You can't sleep in forever. Today's a big day right? The grand unveiling of our newest pet project?"

"Ngh, let me be. Five more minutes, I promise."

Lily sighed as she looked a bit miffed. Jennifer had been all cylinders go, and now the 16 foot tall woman couldn't even be stirred. Lily, all 5'6 of her, was not about to be told her place by this woman, no matter how much larger she was. "Up and at 'em!"

Moving like lightning once more, she nailed the woman in the side, with enough force to break a rib on a normal human, but barely enough to nudge Jennifer off the bed. The woman landed with a thud that shook the immediate area as Lily laughed at Jennifer's frowning expression. "I swear, if I didn't love you, I'd squash you right now."

Sticking her tongue out in a childish manner, Lily said with a wink in her eye, "You'd have to catch me first."

Jennifer laughed as her eyes pulsated their deep purple and Lily fell to her knees at Jennifer's power. "My dear, all I'd have to do is concentrate and you'd do anything I'd ever desire."

"No fair using your powers...it's hard enough to be in a room alone with you as it is."

"Fine, no more lightning hits, and I promise no more optic powers. Deal?"

Lily nodded, feeling a bit hot under the collar as she realized just how close to orgasm she really came, pun intended. Her body felt like it was manipulated by a master and in essence it was, given Jennifer's ability to stimulate anyone's pheromones into wanting her more than life itself. The woman was practically part succubus in her power, and not unlike one in her sexual lust. While she called Lily her girlfriend, the two had an open relationship and Jennifer had bedded men and women alike with equal fervor. Lily herself had a streak going to, but despite Jen's younger age, 25 to Lily's 30, she couldn't hold a candle to her sexual conquests.

"So, the whole family going to be there?"

"No, just Yuki and probably Vanessa. I can't imagine our folks making it to the event. They've honestly enjoyed us taking over the company the last several years. The appearances always felt like a forced formality on them and they're happy to see their daughters taking over. Even if they have to read about what I'm up to in the tabloids every other day...."

"You could just be more discreet you know."

"Right, like you'd ever respect me if I all of a sudden swore off sex and acted as chaste as a nun, please."

Jennifer stretched her body and her feet came into full display of Lily's face. Long, arching toes, almost impossibly large. 29 inches in length, and over 10 inches wide. She was truly proud of her size, and this was her relaxed state....

She looked at Lily as she said "You didn't give me my morning kiss."

Lily blushed as she went up to Jennifer and felt her lips nearly swallowed by the larger woman's plump lips, enjoying the sensation as Jennifer chuckled and said "That was nice, but you know that wasn't the proper greeting I meant...."

Lily felt herself grow warm again as she looked at the time. "Relax, we're in no rush. They'll wait for us...."

Approaching Jennifer's enormous feet, Lily was almost salivating as she knelt in front of these giant feet, kissing and licking from heel to toe. The experience was euphoric, as Jennifer's skin practically exuded the same pheromone she used to manipulate people on her skin. Each lick made Lily more and more enraptured by this giant Asian woman. She flicked her hair back, the streak of purple shining in the light as she observed her tiny blonde friend continue to work her tongue over Jennifer's large soles. It took a lot of restraint not to do whatever she wanted with Lily when she had her like this. The woman's whole being could be influenced with but a few words right now and she'd do anything......anything that Jennifer desired of her.

Lily could feel her own personality melting away as all the world became a focus of Jennifer's feet. Worshipping them, paying reverence to them. She went from being the woman in her life to the Goddess of her universe. Each lick made Lily want more, need more. Lapping between the toes, kissing the purple tops of Jennifer's toes, it made the woman more excited than an entire weekend of sex with a normal human could.

Her feet covered in a slight shine of saliva from Lily's efforts, Jennifer asked her to stop. It almost pained Lily to obey the command, but she did. Seeing she was still in a stupor, Jennifer gently asked Lily to go take a shower and finish breakfast, careful to choose her wording in order to not betray her trust. Lily nodded and once more moved like the wind itself, zipping by so fast that even Jennifer's enhanced eyes had difficulty focusing on her movement.

A few hours later....



The duo stood to greet Yuki Fujita, and Vanessa, long time lovers and friends to Lily and Jennifer, well, family to Jennifer. The duo had been married for the past 3 years and were living a life of bliss. Despite their size difference, Vanessa standing at an impressive 10' tall  compared to Yuki's own staggering 16', they made quite a nice couple. Lily thought they looked cute together, given their size difference and wondered how others viewed her and Jennifer given their disparity.....

"Glad you finally made it to your own unveiling. I was wondering if I'd have to take over as usual, little sister. "

Jennifer laughed as she said "Don't let those heels get to you Yuki. I may seem shorter right now, but I promise you I can always show you what real size looks like."

Vanessa stood between the duo, placing a hand on either of their stomachs as she said "Heh, ok, calm down now. You're both pretty. Shall we get the show underway?"

Lily nodded and the sisters stopped locking eyes long enough to approach the podiums setup for them.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with great pride that we introduce the latest that Fujita-Thompson industries has to present. Years in the making, spear-headed by my sister and Vice President of Operations, Jennifer Thompson, I would like to present you all to the next step in our march forward towards a world united and freed by technology."

Jennifer took her podium now, to the applause of the audience below as she said "Thank you Yuki, for your kind words. Ladies and Gentlemen, I and my partner Lily Azure, are proud to present the next form of both entertainment and world building solution. This room that you are standing in right now in a gigantic emitter, specifically designed to bend light to reshape the very nature of what the subject experiences. Once considered the realm of science fiction, we now have made it into science fact."

Jenifer left the podium, walking forward seemingly off stage as beams of light restructured the empty area into a set of elegant stairs as she walked down to greet Lily, who was standing at a predetermined spot knowing exactly how the program would play out. "With just a few simple commands, one can create anything in our database, from plants to animals, structures and even give them solid form. The system, while expensive, will allow researchers the ability to examine viruses as they form in detail never before imagined, architects to create and witness their buildings before ever having to lay a single foundation and limitless entertainment to others whose own limitation will be their imagination. We have already created enough prototypes to test the system in 3 of our facilities, this being one of them. The other two are located at our towers with plans to expand the technology to our entertainment and living centers worldwide. The cost for individual use systems will likely begin at five hundred thousand for a thousand square foot system for private use and we will initiating allotment time for employees and the public shortly. With luck, one of these systems will grace the homes of every family in the world in time as we will offer subsidies to those who would like to use this newfound technology. We are open for questions at this time."

After a barrage of inquiries, ranging from security concerns in terms of being able to deconstruct sensitive locations to the notion of it being used as a lewd sex machine, Jennifer stayed cool through it all. Lily fielded her own sets of questions and assured the public that the machines would be completely private allowing uploads only the owner could provide that shared a biometric lock with an individualized key sequence that would be impossible even for the corporation to mimic. Some still had their concerns, but no one could resist the idea of one day owning their own photonic system. 


As the party died down, Jennifer spoke to Lily as she imagined her own possibilities for the machine. "So then, my little pet, what say we give this machine a test and see just how wild you and I can get?"

"Endless sexual possibilities limited only by our imagination? Bring it on...."

The two laughed as they clinked their glasses together, careful not to break Lily's smaller offering. 

The duo, standing outside the scene overhead every word.

"So, is this what you had in mind for your new world?"

"Just the beginning my dear, just the beginning...."